Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Exit: LIGHT! Enter: NIGHT! (Wicked Basket)

Started by Brisinger987, November 12, 2013, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

"That..." Temhota got up from where she was sat, and narrowly dodged a dead body, coming to sit on Cryce's lap. "Was my promise to you... Grounds for a long lasting friendship..." Temhota stroked his face before standing back up.

"So, Connlaoth. Lead the way, friend. Let's get you some vengeance."

Wicked Basket

Cryce was not sure how to respond as he got to his feet.
"Stay out of my head," he said and he began walking in the direction of Connlaoth.

Brisinger987

"I did something nice for you, and I don't even get a thank you? Rude..." Temhota walked along side Cryce, hoping to get some sort of acknowledgement for the fact she had managed to guarantee the murderer he was chasing a place in the worst hell she knew.

"You know, you should be glad I got him that spot in hell... It took a lot of string pulling..."

Wicked Basket

"A thank you follows a please," Cryce replied matter-of-factly. "I did not ask, therefore I am not required to show gratitude."
Cryce began rethinking traveling with this woman. She was unstable and dangerous. She could turn around and kill him any moment. Cryce also had no idea why she was helping him in the first place. What concern is it of her that he wanted vengeance? She didn't even know what he was getting revenge for. He would have to keep a close eye on her. She had already tried for his soul once and he didn't really want her to try again.

Brisinger987

"Mmmm, sweetheart, it's called manners... Unless you have some other way of thanking me?" She smirked as she walked ahead of him, summoning a platform, nigh on invisible in the dark night that had enveloped the forest.

"We must watch our step, many bandits have been here tonight..."

Wicked Basket

"I believe that not killing you when you attacked me earlier should be thanks enough," he replied coldly. As for the bandits, he didn't mind. Let them come. They would all perish along with anyone else that had dared to cross him.

Brisinger987

"That wasn't the real me. That was more akin to my evil twin... I promised to behave, and I think that was me being bad cause I told you that there were bandits who might know something..." Temhota smiled as she continued walking.

"Besides. You love me really..."

Wicked Basket

"Evil twin," he spat. "You say that as though I'd believe it when you are clearly just out of your mind. Furthermore, I don't love you. I can barely tolerate you. You don't even know what I was seeking vengeance for and yet you came gallavanting along with anyway. Why?"
Cryce had not planned that to turn into a big spiel like that, but no matter. He wanted answers. No. He needed answers. He needed to know who she was, what she was, and why she was helping a complete stranger.