Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The FALL OF A BALL: sub-event for Connlaothian Civil War [closed]

Started by visualspice, January 12, 2014, 08:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambie

Quote from: visualspice on January 14, 2014, 02:12:28 PM

ARyn would be hilarious if he somehow went as Kella's date some how.
I HAVE NO IDEA

And if he had a golden arm? And he was clean shaven? Good heavens!

visualspice

Quote from: Cambie on January 14, 2014, 02:51:09 PM
Quote from: visualspice on January 14, 2014, 02:12:28 PM

ARyn would be hilarious if he somehow went as Kella's date some how.
I HAVE NO IDEA

And if he had a golden arm? And he was clean shaven? Good heavens!

:|
This might have to happen.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

I meant in real time, spicy. xD Like, I need time to plot so I was wondering when this thread would be up.

And would that mean Marie wouldn't be invited? She's not even biologically of royal blood.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Quote from: zozee9 on January 14, 2014, 02:57:46 PM
I meant in real time, spicy. xD Like, I need time to plot so I was wondering when this thread would be up.

And would that mean Marie wouldn't be invited? She's not even biologically of royal blood.
LOL well then
In real time, I'm not sure. I'd like to see where plotting goes before tossing up the thread :)
I also have to figure out if I'm going to do anything similar to how I did the lay out for the Grand Duke's Masked Ball or not. If it' sa smaller event, I might opt for just one massive thread with some semblance of post order, or just do the same thing where each section of the event locale is it's own themed named thread ppl can post in with the same parameters.
But we shall see!

As far as Marie, unless she's someone's date, if she's not a noble, she wouldn't be invited x.x
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Zero

Quote from: visualspice on January 14, 2014, 03:01:21 PM
As far as Marie, unless she's someone's date, if she's not a noble, she wouldn't be invited x.x

She's adopted by minor nobles. Anyway, Marie could go with Micah as part of his family? I mean, if the head of the Coleridge house decides to bring her would Melora really object?

zozee9

visualspice

In regards to Marie, if she was a guest of the Coleridge family, she (meaning Duchess Melora) might be more lenient towards this allowance, however, it could make her turn her nose down towards the Coleridge family if she were to realize Marie's true heritage (the daughter of a servant, part)

Zero

Hmm...and here I'm trying to decide if Micah would care if Melora looked down her nose at him or not. She probably already does because of the fact that he not only has a bastard, but openly acknowledges the fact and went so far to set his bastard up with a noblewoman, even if she is adopted and of a minor house. xD

visualspice

Quote from: Moonie on January 14, 2014, 03:14:53 PM
Hmm...and here I'm trying to decide if Micah would care if Melora looked down her nose at him or not. She probably already does because of the fact that he not only has a bastard, but openly acknowledges the fact and went so far to set his bastard up with a noblewoman, even if she is adopted and of a minor house. xD
ANd that Gabe married VALIA of all ppl and NOT Aella. Clearly AELLA would have been a better match than stinky VALIA

PS- Aella = Melora's 'perfect' daughter

XD

Paradox

@ Moonie - Melora looks down on anyone whom isn't Melora.  Sooo don't see why anyone should take that personally. Conall doesn't. Well, not anymore anyways. xD

zozee9

The fact that she's the daughter of servants isn't kept secret. ^^

Zero

Quote from: Paradox on January 14, 2014, 03:35:01 PM
@ Moonie - Melora looks down on anyone whom isn't Melora.  Sooo don't see why anyone should take that personally. Conall doesn't. Well, not anymore anyways. xD

Micah wouldn't. In fact, Micah is quite certain that his duchy is more powerful and influential anyway.

...Micah might have a bit of an ego. ;>_>

Paradox

Haha! My mistake though. I was getting your characters mixed up. :x Bad sharkie! BAD! D: < 

kleineklementine

Quote from: orangosaurus klein on January 13, 2014, 09:48:51 AM
1) The antagonist in this plot is pre-planned and for the sake of the storyline, I don't think it makes sense to have additional, random people coming to cause trouble.

2) The attack at the ball will be carried out by a small, organized group of mages working cladestinely. That means it won't be an out-in-the-open attack and everyone will be 'undercover.' They will all be undercover and will already be part of an organized band. That doesn't mean that there isn't room for more people to participate, but it does mean that you definitely need to PM me about it! So I can let you in on the plotting and we can figure out how your character fits in. :D

3) Most importantly! The attack WILL NOT be a random act of violence or chaos, so I'm not interested in people who just want to cause trouble!

Hey guys, I finally wrote something up on the antagonist* of this event here. All the above still applies. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

*Or as I like to think of them, the protagonists of the event! But if you want to think of your (and my!) lazy, hedonistic, party-going, 'let them eat cake' nobles blind to the injustices in their own country as the 'good guys,' I suppose I won't stop you! XD

visualspice

Quote from: Moonie on January 14, 2014, 03:49:36 PM

Micah wouldn't. In fact, Micah is quite certain that his duchy is more powerful and influential anyway.

Would be interesting if Melora/ Micah had some strange love/hate thing going on. Their egos sound so similar, except Melora would never allow her son (if she had one) to marry Valia loooool

And to kleine:
Yay for infos. I'll post a link up on the war info page when I have time. On that note, I think Kentamin will be in attendance.~  thiugh... I suppose I should narrow a list of.my attending characters and their roles when I got a minute x.x

Zero

Quote from: visualspice on January 15, 2014, 08:53:47 AM
Quote from: Moonie on January 14, 2014, 03:49:36 PM

Would be interesting if Melora/ Micah had some strange love/hate thing going on. Their egos sound so similar, except Melora would never allow her son (if she had one) to marry Valia loooool

Maybe she isn't as mad about Aella not getting Gabe as she is about her not getting Micah? rofl

visualspice

Zero

Quote from: visualspice on January 15, 2014, 09:26:16 AM
@Moonie- oh snap! Possibly!
buahahaha

I need to give Micah his own profile. Seriously.

And he IS a widower. Might make him interested in seeking a new wife to keep him company in his golden years. Wouldn't that be awesome to have Melora miss out on him twice? xD