Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Allergic Reaction

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2014, 04:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Kentamin let out a gasp the moment the cloud tickled his skin and reared back, eyes going wide as he saw the little creature strike a pose. Cloud daughter!? All he saw was magic! Evil magic! And with a howl, he grabbed at her again, this time his hand sealed around her entire waist.
"GOT YA!!!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Wisp squealled as his mighty fist clutched her. She shook her head and wiggled furiously. She was not going back into that jar!
"Ya never heard of a fairy before?!" she said, her voice higher pitched than normal.  With all her fairy might, shr kicked and bit the monk.
Her Cloud swirled around her, sensing her distress, until thr pixie was almost invisible, her white and silver skns colors blending inti the clouds. She wasnt out of tricks yet! Stupid, stupid human!

visualspice

"Yeouch!" Kentamin yelped and proceeded to throw wisp into pail, the pail he had just been using to mop the place, and quickly leaned over it as he peered down at her.
"Did you just bite me!?" he growled.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Winters-Feather

Wisp squealled again as she was flung into a pail that still had a little water left over. She gasped for air as she bobbed in the water and pushed her fluffy hair away from her eyes. her head had a dull pain, her vision spinning.
"Yeah,"she replied as her  cloud filled the pail like mist.
Wasnt That obvious?

a few seconds later, the cloud drifted away from the pail with wisp sitting ontop of it, airing out her hair.

visualspice

Watching her float away, he growled and snatched her up again.
"Try biting me again and I will not hesitate to smash you under my boot!"

Winters-Feather

Wisp blew a raspberry as the monk snatched  her, yet again. She smirked at his digust.
"Would You rather i kiss you?" She teased.

visualspice

"I'd rather have your kind dead. You and your magics are nothing but trouble!"

Winters-Feather

Wisp pouted.
"No kisses for you then. Meanie," she grumbled, suddenly feeling sick.
She merged with her Cloud to get out of his grip. The cloud floated away from the monk's empty hand, and made its way towards the door.  It was time to make a grand escape! Wisp was tired of being trapped in that room, anyhow. The Cloud slipped through the cracks under the door.

visualspice

Kentamin felt the tiny faerie disappear from his clutches, and blinked when he opened his hand and she was gone. Catching just a glimpse of the cloud sifting beneath the door, he was quick to make chase as he barked out after her, "HEY! GET BACK HERE!!" And he threw the door open and began to make chase.

Winters-Feather

Kentamin would find, not too far down the hall, an aging monk, his mouth agape.
The monk, at the sight of Kentamin, pointed down the hall, dumbfounded.
"A white cat followed by what looked like smoke came out of the room you were in," he said,  as if not quite sure of what to make of those words.
"What  happened in there? Why is there smoke?" he asked, concerned.

visualspice

"Not now! I'm trying to capture a magical fairie! She tried to escape from one of the relics! The thing must be stopped!" He shouted as he ran after her, fast as he could.

Winters-Feather

"Oh," the elder monk replied, thoroughly confused. "Oh, dear."

--

Wisp, in her cat form, raced through the halls.  Though it probably would have been a little quicker to move in her pixie form, Wisp knew that Kentamin didn't know that she could shape shift. Besides, her senses were heightened as a cat, and as such,  she easily was able to find the nearest exit.
She purred as the sunlight hit her white fur and took in a whiff of the outdoor air. It wasn't fresh, but it was better than being inside that stuffy bottle!

Not too far behind her, she could hear the frenzied steps of the monk. She had to hand it to him.. he was quite persistent in their chase! Wisp moved towards the side of the door, where she was visible, but not quite obvious. She flicked her tail in anticipation as she licked a paw, as cool as could be.

visualspice

Kentamin was chasing after her like a raving loon. With his shouts echoing down the streets, he came stumbling to a halt when he saw a bunch of children carrying nets and trying to catch bugs. Perfect! Swiping one of the nets, he declared, "This is for official Church Business!" And as he dashed off he added, "I shall return this when I am done!" However, as he looked around, he couldn't see the little white puff cloudy girl any where, but when he paused somewhere, he turned on heel to observe a very casual white cat.

Winters-Feather

Wisp purred watching the silly man throw a net at air. Deciding she SHALL play with him some more, she  strutted towards the monk, purred as she brushed against his leg. She bolted off as her Cloud also brushed against Kentamin, only this time against his face. The other monks gasped and whispered among themselves.
"Brother!" the shouted in concern as they tried to pull him away.
It wasn't necessary- the Cloud dutifully picked up its pace to follow the cat.

visualspice

At the snuggling cat, Kentamin whirled around on the heel of his boot and felt his heart beat drum inside his ears. For amoment, he glowered at the cat and was about to give it.a nudge away with his boot.
But then when the.cloud brushed against his cheek he found himself gasping and stiffening as he watched both cat and cloud rush off. Anger broke him from his spell as he growled and made chase, net diligently in hand.
"You won't get away from me you magical beast!!!"

Winters-Feather

Easier said than done for the poor monk. The cat nimbly ran through the streets, dodging spooked horses, angry soldiers, and  servants on market runs. Wisp eagerly took in the sights and smells of the  village around her. It felt heavenly to rush down the streets with the breeze in her fur. The shape shifting fairy had missed breezes. And the sky... It was so bright and clear.

However, Kentamin wasn't the only one on edge about magical beasts. A soldier approached the distressed monk after a worried  merchant loudly told him of the 'crazed man's ramblings.' The solider, a young man in his twenties, approached the monk with his hands outstretched.
"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to please put that down, " he asked, his voice gentle, but firm.
"What is this you are saying about magic?" he continued, a rougher edge to his voice.

visualspice

Kentamin turned with a growl and snapped the pointed end of the bug catcher at the soldier.
"This is official church business! And that moving cloud is illegal using her magic! IT MUST BE STOPPED!" and before the soldier could even respond to that, Kentamin snarled like a dog and brushed past him, making chase again.

Winters-Feather

The solider watched the monk go.
"W-what?" he stuttered, very confused.
It was only his fifth day on the job and was the most excitement he had out of the whole training and job experience combined, otehr than the time he had won a pie eating contest.
He stood there, flabbergast, until he remembered there was protocol to actually be handled.
"Right," he said, running a hand through his hair.  He called upon his partner, and the two ran after the monk and his loony cloud. He didn't want to be blamed for not preventing a riot.

---

It didn't take long for some to realize that there was something highly unusual about the cat and the  cloud. Not only was Kentamin on the chase, but a small crowd of dirty boys looking to have some fun, an angry baker, and a rather fast milk maid. She was the one who managed to pick up Wisp, but then the cat bit the girl's finger. The maid yelled as she fell back into the cold mud with Wisp in tow.

Its cold and heavy sensation matted her fur.
Not this, again, Wisp thought.
She shook her head and continued to run, suddenly feeling the urge to sneeze...

visualspice

And that's when the net came down over top of her as Kentamin let out a triumphant "AH HA!!!! GOT YOU NOW!!!!!!" his face glowing with crazed victory.

Winters-Feather

When wisp sneezed, a cloud of smoke emerged, causing a hazy fog. She felt magic go through her veins as she shape shifted but instead of back into her small, normal sixe, shefound herself to be very tall and very wingless.
This Is new, she thought, fascinated.
Ignoring Thee net and the mudd, the tall and naked cloud white lady examined her hands, her smooth hair.
"Get Off me, please," the milk maid wept, shielding her eyes to protect her modesty.
Wisp, now almost six foot, struggled toget up with the net over her. She saw the monk and gave a mischevious grin.
"Guess You win," she said, cheerfuly.