Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Drinking Daisies (Jelly!)

Started by zozee9, January 23, 2014, 10:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Similar to her companion, Tanya had fallen asleep on the back of Uthrang. However, unlike her companion, she kept sleeping even after she had been dropped on the ground.

Lots of nights of sleeping with various people had made Tanya accustomed to all sorts of things. Noise no longer woke her up, and neither did being kicked, shoved, nor rolled off her bed onto the ground. In addition to that, the alcohol flowing through her body did little to strengthen her senses. So a nice drop to the ground didn't stir her slumber in the least.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

Aldanith carried the two up to his personal chambers. Gold was glittering in the candlelight around, and he put them down right onto the large pile in the middle of the chamber. The opulence, the wealth was seeping from the very walls, and the bound girls rested on the gold like precious trophies.

He shook them to wake them up, and begun taking off his armour, opening a bottle of ale in the meantime. Anoriel was already wide awake when he begun taking off the binds at her wrists with his teeth, provocatively grinning into her face. It was disgusting how he carried himself, with almost enormous confidence... He was arrogant, so arrogant that her stomach was turning upside down inside her. She growled at him, but he only laughed.

"Such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face. Don't fight..." he whispered.

zozee9

Tanya looked at her elven companion, then the man, then back at her companion. The girl wasn't thinking much, was she? Better fix that. In a swift movement, Tanya leaned over and kissed her. She hoped that would startle her enough from doing anything stupid.

Turning towards the man, Tanya asked, "Do I any of that ale? Ooo and maybe a fancy dress to wear?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

Anoriel gulped when Aldanith's lips touched her cheek, not warm at the slightest, but remained silent. He appeared amused when Tanya kissed her, and seemed to copy her...

At her surprise, Aldanith handed them the bottle, and perched on the top of the pile, somewhat above them, he watched with expectations. Anoriel only handed the bottle to her companion. "Here's your ale!" she growled.

zozee9

Tanya's enthusiasm over the ale completely canceled out the lack of enthusiasm her partner had. Raising it into the air, she yelled, "Thank the gods for alcohol!" She then took a hearty sip and licked her lips happily. Holding it out for the girl to take back, Tanya added, "You should have some. It's good quality stuff... at least ten times better than that nastiness we had in the bar. Not like that's saying much."

Anadwen

Aldanith cackled. "Off course it is... Only the best for a couple of such lovely ladies." he grinned, taking the bottle, and pulling one of Tanya's sleeves down as he sled between the two girls. Anoriel growled as his other hand unbuttoned the guard's hauberk she wore, but he paid no attention to that, and gave her just a lightheaded laugh.

"It's way too warm here to keep all these clothes on, beauty."

zozee9

Tanya looked over at the kidnapper and, contrasting her behavior so far, finally asked a serious question. "So, do we get the pleasure of knowing why we were kidnapped in the middle of the woods, brought here, and given something to drink? Because—and correct me if I'm wrong—I believe that isn't something that normally happens... isn't it just thieving with the occasional murder? That sounds much more common."

Anadwen

"You two," Aldanith pointed at her and Anoriel, "are pretty. I'd be sorry to slit the throat like one of a graceful swan! A golden necklace adorns it better than streaming blood, does it not?"

He pulled Anoriel's chainmail shirt off, and left her there only in a tunic that she wore underneath, scowling so grimly that a single glance would make a songbird drop dead. It appeared that Aldanith was more interested in her than Tanya, as he made her sit, and begun putting chains of silver and gold onto her neck and head, garbing her like a queen. "Just look at it... Glimmers and shines like molten stars..." he whispered into her ear, and kissed her on the cheek.

Soon after, he did something similar with Tanya, covering her in exquisite jewels, and he sat there with his arms around the shoulders of the two, glancing once at one, then at the other.

zozee9

Tanya paused for a second, staring off into the distance as if she was seriously pondering his question. It was only after she was covered with jewels that she responded. "Yes, I suppose a golden necklace is better than blood. Even still, booze is better than it all!"

She couldn't care less for jewelry. While it would occasionally make a good accessory, it was much easier to have none on at all. Most jewelry just seemed like a way to show off wealth, something that Tanya had no interest in.

Anadwen

Aldanith pulled the girls down beside him, fiercely kissing once one, then the other, covering them in more gold and gradually taking off the rest of their clothing. He gave both of them more booze, drinking from a large bottle himself, and it was starting to be obvious that he's at least slightly drunk.

Anoriel only pretended to drink, not too eager to sleep with a bandit. She kept her bottle full, and every time he took some of her clothes off, or unbuttoned something, she immediately closed it again. It appeared that he didn't notice it...

She had to come up with something to get them out, or else bad things would follow, she was sure of that. But what?

zozee9

Tanya went along with the elven man, drinking when he drank and letting him slowly take off her clothes. She played the same trick as her companion by fixing at least some of the clothes he messed up. She planned mostly on stalling him, so that he would drink more. After all, while she didn't necessarily have anything against having sex with the elf, she did like the idea of being able to leave afterwards.

Rolling herself so that she was partially on the elven man, Tanya stepped up her game. She got him to drink more and become more aroused therefore, in effect, distracting him from the other girl. Turning her head to the other girl (who at this point was at least mostly free from the affections of the drunk), Tanya glanced over at the door. While she was willing to bet it was locked, she hoped her elven companion had at least some knowledge in escaping.

Anadwen

Finding Tanya a far better option than Anoriel, who wasn't amused at the least, and did her best to push Aldanith away, he turned away from the silver-haired elf, and aimed all his attention on the other girl, offering her the golden mead from his own bottle and completely recklessly pulling away parts of her clothes, almost ripping them from her figure while making out with her and drinking.

Anoriel used the lack of his attention to shake off what he has hung on her, and slipped from the pile of gold towards the door. It was only luck that Aldanith was turned away... And the door wasn't even locked! She knew what to do...

"Entertain him!" she hissed at Tanya, hiding behind her. "And try to get him onto the bed!"

zozee9

Tanya cocked an eyebrow at the girl. Try to get him onto the bed? Try? Surely the girl didn't know a thing about her! Something like that would be easier than getting an alcoholic to drink beer.

She stood up, placed his hands on less than appropriate places, and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt. She placed her warm hands onto his chest and pressed her body close, slowly guiding him closer and closer to the bed all while keeping his lips busy. At this point she was still clothed, though barely so. Then again, it wasn't like she covered up too much of her body in the first place.

Tanya pushed him 'playfully' onto the bed before sitting on his lap. She glanced over at the elven girl, wondering what her plan was. Assuming she had one. Otherwise... well, there was a bottle of beer in his hand that Tanya would be able to take pretty easily and slam into the side of his head.

Anadwen

Anoriel grabbed a few strong, big chains from the pile of gold, and sneaked up to Aldanith from behind. He has already finished a second bottle of mead, which appeared pretty strong, and Tanya kept all his attention...

She stroke his shoulder, her hand slowly sliding to his wrist, and picked up his arm, moving it closer towards the chain which held the bed up. She winked at Tanya as she twisted the golden chain around his forearm, tying it to the thick irons of the other one, and completely fastened it to the bed.

zozee9

Barely managing to contain her laughter, Tanya kept kissing the man as he was being chained. Apparently two bottles was too much for the poor guy to handle. He didn't even seem to process that he was being tied up. Tanya gave him one last passionate kiss before climbing off of him and standing up.

Or falling over.

Well, apparently she had a tidbit too much herself. Laughing, Tanya stared at the ornate ceiling. "Want to help me up?" she asked sweetly to her elven companion.

Anadwen

After she finished tying Aldanith to the chains of his own bed, and immediately noticing how his face changed from content through confused into the pinnacle of rage. It took him only a moment to realize that he was chained... But by then, Anoriel was already rushing Tanya out of the chamber.

He pulled the chains with as much force as it was only possible to use, growling. "Come back, you f***ing w****s! You liars!" he shouted after them, followed by a rain of curses and obscenities. A thud sounded as he kicked into the bed's front, but he was unable to set himself free just like that.

Anoriel helped Tanya up and pushed both of them out into the corridor, closing the door behind them. "Now we have to get out through this... Labyrinth. Do you remember the way?" she whispered.

zozee9

Tanya looked around the different paths and then, on an impulse, sat down. "Hmm... now I kind of wish I could have finished through with him before we left. I mean, he certainly knows how to please a girl. Booze, money, jewels... though I guess the kidnapping was a bit out of the ordinary. But who am I to judge? Everyone has their own thing." Her drunken rambling continued, being perfectly understandable and yet perfectly strewed at the same time. It was clear, based on her behavior, that Tanya had no plans on moving unless another impulse passed by or she was made to.

Anadwen

Anoriel frowned, crossing her arms on her chest. "I didn't like him. First, because he was shameless and rude. Second, he was cold like a chunk of ice. And he was handling me like a dead deer!" she moaned.

After a while of thinking, she pointed at one of the paths. "This one could work! Just hope we won't run into more outlaws."

zozee9

"Wait!" Tanya shouted, holding up a drunken hand. She squinted and stared down the path. Shaking her head slowly (but then abruptly ending because a headache was growing), Tanya pointed to the path on the left. "Take that one instead."

Using the wall to help herself, Tanya stood back up. She started stumbling down the path that she had just pointed to. And to make things more enjoyable, she started singing a bar song... which, by definition, meant she was singing obnoxiously.

Anadwen

Anoriel pressed one of her hands onto Tanya's mouth almost immediately after she started singing. Why can's she just stay quiet? This would only give them out!

The other hand grabbed her by the shoulder and dragged both of them down the path as quickly as it was just possible - before Tanya could attract some outlaws. Being found out wouldn't help them! As if it wasn't enough that Aldanith was surely still screaming up there!