Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Books Are All the Rage

Started by visualspice, January 30, 2014, 03:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Davishire gave a laugh.
"I could take you to a gun smith, my lady, but there are no current gun shows at the present. It seems the current market trend are that all guns and black powder are to be sold exclusively to the military, so a man, such as myself, has a difficult time purchasing some for sport."
And at her suggestion of devil's and angels, his grin grew.

"I don't think anyone could see you as a devil, Miss Illi."
Unless she were to carelessly tear a book again!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Illi gasped, bringing both of her hands to cover her mouth. "I'm sorry! That was simply a blunder of words! There are so many words floating around my head that I do that quite a lot. I meant to say the gun display... though, now that you mention it, I will admit that a gun show would be quite interesting."

Her smile became mischievous as she continued, "And I doubt anyone at that kind of a party would see you as an angel, Davishire. But that's why it would be perfect! It would be like that one story—The Devil's Corsage! I assume you, the protector of all books, have read it?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Davishire made a face.
"My sister has read that book," he said with a light tone of disgust in his voice. "Though I have glanced through the pages.."
And dare he admit he actually found the story intriguing? But Miss Illi did not have to know!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Illi laughed at the tone of disgust in his voice but then smiled playfully up at him when he said he had glanced through it. The book was good enough that there was no way, in her mind at least, he could just 'glance'. He probably had read it fifty times over!

"Oh yes, I'm sure you just glanced through it," she teased lightheartedly. "But tell me, you do know exactly what I am talking about then, correct?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Davishire grew flushed and became unsettled in his stance.
"Yes." He finally informed her, avoiding her gaze.

zozee9

"Mmk!" Illi responded enthusiastically, happy that he at least admitted so much. "We can be the angel and the devil then... you the angel and I the devil! We would startle the heavens out of everyone there."

Laughing, she took his arm and added, "So shall we take our chocolates and head on our way? They look as if they're just about done."

visualspice

As all good things go, it had to eventually come to an end. The two had had their fair share of chocolates now anyway from the famous Jaque's Chocolatier. And the tea before hand, and all the idle chit chat they could handle without interruption. Unfortunately, it seemed now their time was coming to an end as the obviousness of the setting sun began to crest over head.

"Well, I should be heading back now, Miss Illi," he said to her, giving a rigid bow. "Though the day, I dare say was quite lovely, thanks to you. I can't recall when I've had a more enjoyable afternoon with another person." For most of his afternoon's were spent with his family- who, as far as he was concerned, was the bane of his very existence. But letting himself forget about that for now, he bent over to retrieve Illi's hand and kissed the top of it lightly.

"Am I allowed to call on you again, Miss Illi? Perhaps for another date?"

zozee9

Illi looked up at the sky, admiring the pretty orange and red hues. She had always loved sunsets—first off, they were romantic; but even more than that, she loved imagining that someone stroked it with a giant paintbrush. At this point, however, there was also a feeling of sadness that accompanied the admiration. After all, a lowering sun meant that her wonderful day would be ending.

Davishire's words confirmed just that and Illi turned her gaze to him. His sweet words made her blush, especially when she realized that what he had said was true for her, too. She loved many people, but more often than not she preferred to have her nose in a book. Not today... today was something different.

"Of course you can, Davishire," she replied with a sweet smile. "I would be delighted. Always feel free to stop by my manor in Uthlyn... I'll do my best to keep my siblings from hitting you again." Illi laughed lightheartedly before curtsying and finishing, "I hope to see you soon, my king!" Then she turned around and headed back to her inn, humming lightly to herself and wondering when she would be able to see Davishire next.