Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

News of the Earth! [SotE / RotE "newspaper" project!]

Started by Nascent, February 02, 2014, 11:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see in Issue #2 of News of the Earth?

More interviews!
2 (18.2%)
More in-character / in-world news!
8 (72.7%)
More features and exposés!
1 (9.1%)
Try something different! (Please make suggestions)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: April 24, 2014, 08:15:36 AM

Nascent

Wow, looks like somehow my last post here vanished... not sure what happened. o_O

In any case, as you can all tell, the next NotE is running a bit behind schedule. I've had a fair bit going on IRL for the last few weeks and really haven't been able to give it the attention it deserves. That said, I've gotten one or two submissions thusfar and could really, really use more. NotE is meant to be a community voice, so the more I get from you awesome people the richer, fuller, and truer to the forums as a whole each issue will be.

Two things to announce, on that note.

One: The revised release date of Issue #2 is now June 15th.

Two: To help keep work on NotE steady and consistent, I'd like to bring someone into the project as co-executive producer, which is a big fancy way of saying that I'm looking for a teammate in this endeavor -- someone to help split the workload with me and learn all the fancy tips and tricks that make each NotE cool and impressive. If you're interested, PM me and we'll talk about what's involved and such.

Thanks for being patient with me, everyone. and BIG thanks to those who've submitted content thusfar -- it's great to see a response to this crazy lil' idea of mine. ^_^