Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rather Livid Birds (Open) [M]

Started by Kriv, February 11, 2014, 10:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriv

KLANK! The woman fell to the floor unconscious. "Okay that might be borderline psychotic." River said. "Yeah, this is bad, okay I'll let you go if you help me move her body back to her camp." River said.

Wicked Basket

"I'm going to have to," Lukas said. "You wouldn't be able to carry her."

Kriv

"Okay." River blew at the ice and it fell to pieces. "Alright lift on three." He said as the small snow golem he created got ready to lift.

Wicked Basket

Lukas stood and cracked just about every joint on his body. He had gotten really stiff stuck in that ice. He then went over to the woman and picked her up by himself.

"So, where'd you get her from?"

Kriv

"A camp about half a mile from here." River replied flying up to Lukas' shoulder and taking a seat. "So since we're accomplices now, we should probably learn each other's names, I'm River."  He clarified.

Wicked Basket

"Half a mile? Damnit, kid."

Lukas sighed.

"I'm Lukas, and I am not a mount. Now, which way is the camp?"

Kriv

"Just keep going straight until you reach the lake, then go left." River explained taking flight again. "And sorry about keeping you imprisoned and all, I don't do well in stressful situations." He apologized. "Also, how come I could hit her with that ice, and that boiling water did nothing to you?" River asked.

Wicked Basket

"This is the Meeting Place. Its magics protect those within its borders. Its meant to be a safe zone, set apart from the rest of the world. The boiling water did nothing because it would have done harm. The ice worked because it did not cause harm."

Kriv

"But I was able to hit that woman over the head, why was that possible?" River questioned, making some water dance around his hand.

Wicked Basket

"I don't know. Maybe because it didn't kill her, but that doesn't mean you can just go around knocking people out."

They got to the lake River had mentioned and Lukas set the woman down.

"The river empties out here. Maybe I can find my stuff."

He waded into the water and started searching.

Kriv

River sighed and reached his hand out toward the water, and a bubble rose up containing all of Lukas' things. "Oh thank you River for being so awesome and getting me my stuff back." River said mimicking Lukas' voice. "Oh, no problem Lukas. and I totally for give you for being a jerk before." River replied to himself.

Wicked Basket

Lukas merely grunted as he collected his things. He then picked the woman back up and started walking toward her camp.

"I sound nothing like that."

Kriv

"Riight." River said rolling his eyes. "Anyway, what brought you to.. this place." River asked with a lack of words.

Wicked Basket

"I was looking for a nice peaceful spot to relax for awhile," Lukas replied. "Look how that turned out."

Kriv

"Okay, I'n hindsight, I may have made some rash decisions but, I apologized, we made up and you now have a nice home and food, so I believe the risk was worth the reward." River stated.

Wicked Basket

"I don't have a home," Lukas said. "I just wander. Settling down isn't my style."

Kriv

"Not your style, or you always push people away, because you're scared to be close to people, because your ashamed." River said creating a blazer and pipe out of ice.

Wicked Basket

"Maybe I'm just not a people person," Lukas shot back. "Not everyone in this world is a social butterfly."

Kriv

"I'm not a butterfly, I'm a water sprite, if anything, I'd be a bee." River replied pointing to his white bee-like wings. "And if I was a butterfly I'd be the most beautiful Goddamn butterfly you've ever seen."

Wicked Basket

"Don't you have a home or parents to go to? Or are you going to keep trailing me like a lost puppy?"