Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rather Livid Birds (Open) [M]

Started by Kriv, February 11, 2014, 10:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriv

"Melon Facker!" River's reflection yelled after him before it completely dissipated.

Wicked Basket

"If this wasn't the Meeting Place I'd kill that little bastard," Lukas muttered to himself.
He didn't know where to go now. That little creep would undoubtedly follow him wherever he went, so it probably didn't matter where he went. He sat down under a tree and pulled an apple out of his backpack. Breakfast time.

Kriv

The morning dew on a leaf held River's reflection. "I was gonna apologize but now I know that I'm right." He snickered over Lukas' head.

Wicked Basket

"All you are is just some stupid kid lost in the woods," Lukas replied. "You have no discipline, no respect, and you barely qualify as an intelligent  lifeform. The only reason you're here is because your parents wisely dumped you here so that they wouldn't be associated with you. That's what I would have done."

Kriv

"Wow, y-yeah your totally right, I'm just some annoying little prick no one wants." River muttered. "I'll go now, sorry about callin' you a melon facker." River apologized as the dew dropped to the floor.

Wicked Basket

Lukas ignored the apology and just started eating his apple. He had to get out of the Meeting Place. He was going to go insane if he stayed much longer.

Kriv

River sat on his bed, he was depressed. He knew what Lukas said about him was right, River never really belonged with the other people in his village, he was always the freak. He was the one who was born with some weird power, a power that made him hated.

OOC: I think River just turned emo X(

Wicked Basket

It's funny the things you miss when you're lost in thought, such as a really, really steep hill. All Lukas knew was that one moment he was walking, and the next, the ground disappeared and he was tumbling down a hill. In case that wasn't enough, rocks and tree roots were there to keep things exciting. If THAT weren't enough, he did not have the magical protection of the Meeting Place because he was armed. Lukas was not feeling too great when he hit the bottom. He was covered in scrapes and bruises, and his left arm wasn't feeling to good. It still worked, but it hurt like hell. Lukas decided to just lay there awhile until some of the pain subsided.

Kriv

River heard a loud crash. "No, nope, I'm not going over there." He commanded himself.

Wicked Basket

Lukas managed to pick himself up after much struggling and groaning. He was pretty sure he had a concussion, and the left side of his head felt wet. He would have to clean his wound, but he would have to find a body of water in order to do so, and that ran the risk of running into him again. He was an angel, he would be fine. Lukas took one step and ended up back on the ground. He was not an angel anymore, and he was not okay. He couldn't just lay there, but he didn't have much choice. He would try again in a few minutes.

Kriv

River decided to take his mind off things by adding a new addition to his lodge. He decided to build a pool. He used hid powers to bring water from the lake. He created a team of Snow Golem workers and supplied them with ice tools. By sunset they were finished. Instead of making them dissipate like he normally did, he decided to keep them around, they made good company. River then learned that since the golems were technically alive, the protective power of the Meeting place protected them from melting in the warp pool water. River spent the rest of the night hanging out with his new snow friends

Wicked Basket

Lukas knew that he couldn't just stay where he was any longer. He needed to get these wounds cleaned or risk infection, if it wasn't already too late. He picked himself up off the ground and started limping. It was getting dark. Lukas drew his sword so that the flaming blade would provide him with light. He eventually came upon a small lake. Surely this was far enough away to not be included in that sprites territory. He stuck his sword in the ground for a continuous source of light and  stepped into the lake. He removed his shirt, but nothing more, just in case. He had many cuts, scrapes, and bruises on him, and he got to work cleaning himself off. He was covered in blood and dirt.

Kriv

River felt a disturbance, but it was to feint for him to really care. He was too busy trying to improve his golems. "Well for a start, you guys should be able to talk." River said, he snapped his fingers and the golems grew mouths.
"Ahh that's so much better." one of the 3 said.
"What took you so long?" Asked another. The other one stayed silent.
"Did I mess up on that one?" River asked the two.
"Nahh, he's always that silent." The other confiirmed.
"Always?" River asked, as he had never made the golems talk before.
"We golems share a telepathic connection due to the magic in the snow we are made from." On explained.
"Okay it's getting hard to tell the difference here, can you get some color coded hats or something?" River asked. The three went out side in search of things that would set them apart.

Wicked Basket

Lukas finished cleaning himself up and got out of the water. He  felt a little better, but was still incredibly sore. He retrieved his sword and started walking. He didn't know where he was going, but he was going. He heard rustling in the brush and froze. It was getting closer. He sheathed his sword and hid. Emerging from the undergrowth came...a snow golem? Lukas stepped forward.

"Shouldn't you be melting?"

Kriv

"Shouldn't you have a shirt on?" The golem asked, getting some red berries and squeezing them over his head, making it look like he had crimson hair.

Wicked Basket

"I just washed it. It needs to dry," Lukas replied. "What are you doing?"

Kriv

"I'm havin' a nice stroll through the woods." He replied sarcastically. "Come on mate, you know this, that lady River knocked out."  The golem recalled.

Wicked Basket

"What about that lady? You're not one of that little runt's golems, are you?"

Kriv

"Noo, I'm just some other magical snow golem." He said sarcastically.

Wicked Basket

"Yup, you are definitely one of his," Lukas said.
He turned to walk away, but stepped on his leg wrong and fell.
"Damnit," he exclaimed clutching his leg. "Stupid hills."