Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

At a Glance:

Name: Mindy (Min-dee)—short for Mindelia (Mind-dee-lee-ah)—the Black

Species: Vampire (Pure-Blood)

Height: 5 foot 8

Not-So-Basic Information:

Looks:
Mindy has black hair, black eyes, and white skin. In other words, she looks like a fairly typical vampire. She dresses in black and red, though she has slowly been sneaking dark blue into her appearance. She is thin and tall and doesn't have any distinguishing features. She looks dead? xD

Personality:
Mindy is quite shy and timid. She has grown up being spoiled by her father. However, that also meant she hasn't had much of a chance to say what she wants. She has always done what he's demanded, but as she's gotten older, she's started to question whether or not that is the best. The idea what he might be wrong, or that maybe she should lead her own life, has started to sneak into her head. So while at this point Mindy is still a quiet girl, her rebelliousness is starting to grow.

Magic/Abilities:
Vampire stuff? She likes blood drinking. :3

History:
Raised by her father, Kortorn the Black, Mindy has gotten almost whatever she wanted. Blood, clothes, servants... she's gotten everything. But she hasn't gotten the freedom she's wanted. Anyway, she's a princess!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.