Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The jab to the ribs was unexpected but before he had a change to tackle her, she rolled away and hefted up her staff and stood defensive and low as she crept around him like a stalking cat.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir raised the spear high like a staff and brought it down with savagery upon her head.  But his own legs were prepared to jump back, and he did before she could advance upon him, whirling the spear in his hands and studying her movements.  He circled around her for a brief moment before kicking dirt up at her and charging again, swinging the blunt end of the spear down toward her left side.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Brynhalla blocked the first attack to her head with ease, the noise of the wood clunking against the blunted metal before he aimed another blow at her through dirt. The dirt blinded sided her, and a lucky catch had her staff blocking his next move, but it also set the girl off balance.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He pressed the assault and  spun on his heel, twisting his hips to kick her in the gut.  But the move was enough to make him loose his own balance and he fell on her quite hard.  His knees were scratched and scraped but he still kept his speat in hand and pinned the broadside of it against her neck.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Brynhalla couldn't believe his luck as she panted beneath him and tried to hide her smile.
"Beginner's luck,"s he said, sticking her nose up at the air, but not moving to shove him off. Something about him winning sent a thrill through her, especially when he was overtop of her like this. Good thing no one was watching...

Lion

"If that's what you need to tell yourself," he said.  But he did not grin in triumph.  He shifted off of her and kneeled off to the side, still peering at her warily.  "So you'll train me then?  I mean really train me.  Not just use me as a sparring bag."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla sat upa nd punched his arm suddenly
"I think you don't realize that a training partner is your sparring bag!" she told him, chin up and smile toothy and wide.

Lion

"Then you should realize that a sparring bag isn't much of a training tool if you don't teach it to fight back!" he said with some indignation, nursing his arm with a dirty hand.  "Teach me to fight, I mean the proper stances, the way you're supposed to move, to forsee an enemy's attack on you.  I'm serious Brynhalla...there's nothing else in the world I want more."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She flushed at the notion, for she herself had the very same dream. ANd despite her initial loathing of this healer's son, she found herself unable to deny him.

"Yeah, sure, but if you return home with a bunch of bruises after our matches, don't say I didn't warn you. Now come on, let's get out of hte dirt and move into the trees. We'll have some more privacy there."

Lion

He beamed boyishly at her.  He simply couldn't help himself as he got up and clasped a hand around her wrist to help her up before running off into the trees.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Running off after him, she rolled her eyes at his eagerness. She had been that eager once- and if she were not to easily blinded by her pride, would realize she still was. And once they were int he trees she laughed and wove between them, wordlessly enticing him into a chase as she slipped between the shadows.

Lion

Thorornir let go of her hand when the chase began and he tried to grab her with one hand as he ran past her.  "I thought you could run faster than that!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But when he ran past her, she cheated a bit and shoved him towards a tree before she laughed and moved in the opposite direction of him and - swift as a cat, began to climb one of the trees to get out of his reach.

Lion

He nearly bashed his face into the bark at her shove.  He growled a little and watched her scale the tree with ease. He went after her and jumped up the scaly bark with a great dela of effort.  He climbed up onto one of the lower branches and watched her, looking for the best avenue to catch her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Bryn stuck her tongue out at him as he tried to climb. "What's wrong? Got logs for feet?"

Lion

"Better than having monkey brains," he quipped and jumped up to one branch, grabbing on to it barely before vaulting himself onto another.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She remained on one of the higher branches, trying her luck by hanging down off of them by her legs while she was upside down. Now her long untamed locks of her hair were hanging beneath her head as she laughed.
"I bet you can't do this!"

Lion

"Now what would I wanna do that for!!" he growled playfully.  He stood high on a branch before reaching a few branches just below her, clinging to a twig as he peered up at her.  "Y'know I can see your bosoms from here!" 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Gasping, she blushed and made a face.
"Then why are you staring?" She said, moving her hands to cover them so he couldn't see, when she began to lose her balance as she gasped and began to slip from the branch.

Lion

"Only because you wanted to display them to me!" He howled with laughter but his eyes suddenly widened when he saw her slip.  He lunged his arm outward, snatching her right wrist just in time before she could smack into the powerful bough below.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn