Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Princess of the Glass Desert [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2014, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And she wasted no time slamming a foot against his throat and chuckling through closed lips.
"So easily fallen- and here I thought you wouldn't give up your heart so easily."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"No matter what you steal from my body. GAH!" he choked.  "You will never have my heart."  Jun'tao grit his teeth and sliced his blade up along her leg.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jai'un hissed and tumbled away, red skirts fluttering behind her as she glanced down at her bleeding leg. Thankfully she was a demon, and the wound was already sealing shut.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jun'tao could feel the siphoning of his energy as her wounds healed and he staggered backwards, hitting the ground hard, and dropping his blade.  He panted hard, staring up at the darkness that was eternally his vision and knew this was the end.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Seeing him fall was most perplexing, but she didn't miss a beat. In a breath of wind, she was over top of him her shadow caressing his form as she bent over with a smile.
"Has our play really come to an end?" she purred. "Not that I'd mind. What master wants, master gets- and the King shall have your heart."

Lion

"You can devour my body, but my heart will never be yours," Jun'tao breathed, his voice coming out in a whisper.  "It will belong only to Jai'un....  Forever."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her hand was reaching out, ready to strike like a snake. Oh, he was so pure she could melt. The sensation coming off him was making her so hungry- and by the King's good grace, she hoped bringing this pure of a heart home would earn her the right to finally eat one. Though the second her finger nails touched his skin, she drew her hand back as if she had been burned.

"Jai'un!?"
How the hell did he know that name?

Lion

He expected death to come.  In fact he was more than ready and when he felt her cold hand suddenly retract from him, he stiffened.  "Jai'un!  My lady and liege!" he cried out suddenly and pulled a knife out from his sleeve and rolled her over, pinning her to the ground with a strong body and clasping the blade tightly to her throat.  "And don't you dare say her name you fiend!  You are not worth the spit of those breaths!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her mind was a whirl. Who was this man? This one who talked to her so, and made her feel so... so uncertain. Where she was always cool and confident in her hunt of men and hearts- here, she found herself panicked, and if she had possessed a heart, it would be racing. But she had no idea what he went on about, but one thing was clear- and that she was not about to obey some human.

"I will say it whenever I like," she growled. "For how else is my King to know me?"

Lion

"And how should he know you?" he growled back and sunk the blade against her throat deep enough to break skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jai'un glared up at him defiantly.
"As Jai'un- his thief of hearts."

Lion

"YOU LIE!" Jun'tao howled!  "Jai'un was taken by the enemy at the sacrifice of her own people.  Those she cared about most!  What do you care about, fiend!?  You the Whore of the Heartless, whoever you really are and you'll die a demon's death!"  And Jun'tao stiffened his hand to slash across her throat.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The strike was true, and a hand instinctively went to her throat, catching the fake darkness that fell as she was gasping on words before she felt the healing powers of the darkness within her begin to mend. But she was in a state of panic for other reasons- for mortal blades could not simply kill her-
No, she was in a frenzy now because of something else-
and a hand shot out and slammed into his chest, with a force of a whirl wind to knock him off of her- buying her enough time so that her throat could fully heal as she coughed-
and when she was free, she only laughed, a dark, musical noise that filled the winds between them.

Lion

Jun'tao rolled away, clutching his chest, and he landed close to his blade.  He picked it up abruptly and took it tightly in his hand before suddenly turning tail and running in the opposite direction.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jai'un's eyes glowed as she watched him run, and used her powers to gracefully float across the sands and glass before stopping in front of his path with a smirk. It was only here she cocked her head to one side to observe...
"You... can not see me, can you, human fighter?"

Lion

[Of course he can see you through the blindfold, you dumb girl! 8D It's not like he's so obviously blind]

When he felt her presence suddenly in front of him, Jun'tao easily turned another direction. flanking her and continuing to run.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Watching him run made her laugh, and the predatory instincts of the heartless kicked in, and she wasted no time charging after him.
"Oh, so it seems we'll make a game of this?" she said through a laugh, barely using any effort at all to keep up with him. "But why run away? It seems you are in love with my name so much," she purred. "Perhaps we ought to have a chat? Talk this over... heart to heart."
ANd it was here she caught up to him, wicked fingernails stroking and reaching towards his spine,a d creeper ever closer towards the direction of his heart.

Lion

A shrill cry pierced the air and down swooped the eagle from the sky and came down hard on Jai'un's face, pooping on her promptly before taking off again.  Jun'tao abruptly turned around and grabbed her hands in both of his before he twisted them around her own body, using her arms to vise herself to him, and he slammed her back against his chest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

THe feces to the face startled her, and the prissy princess part of her gasped as she drew back- (though for once in her life, she was thankful for the golden mask she wore...) and it was enough of a surprised motion that Jun'tao could get the upper hand- and soon she found her body being forced up against his as she growled.

"What are you going to do now, warrior? You can't kill me..." she purred darkly, testing his grip but seeing how it was pretty secure, she changed a glance back to him, studying the clothe strip over his eyes.

Lion

Jun'tao didn't answer and instead lifted her clear off the ground and vaulted off his hip.  He twisted just enough to get the downward momentum he needed to sufficiently bodyslam her into the rain slicked ground.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: