Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kingdom of Hearts (M)

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jai'un managed to still glare despite her tears, but when the Shadow King reached for her, she found herself crying out in alarm as she was drawn close. Her heart was racing well into her ears, drumming nearly out of her chest as she bared her teeth at him and looked directly into those flaring red eyes.

"If I were to change, it would no longer be me you are imprisoning, but a drone under your command. As I said," she told him, still baring her teeth in a scowl. "You will never truly possess me. I will never fully be yours."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

His grip dug into her shoulder and pushed her back, back into the darkness. Eventually, he'd pushed her right up against something had -- a wall, perhaps.

His voice though. It came out softer, more soothing, more... human. His shadowy form, too, took on a more human shape to it. The eyes still blazed red, but they were framed by a long nose, a defined jaw, dark brows, cheeks. He leaned forward, inches from her.

"Come now, Princess. Let me change your mind."

visualspice

Jai'un tried to fight against his forceful motions, but she was against some wall before she knew it. Her breathing grew short and rapid, and when he formed more of a human shape before her, she only glared back at him, even as fear pooled within her eyes.

"Is this what you aim to do with me? Just toy with me until I am yours? I told you.. take my heart," she went on, thrusting out her chest. "But that is all you will get from me."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

Being so close to her brought out something... human in the King. Something that he despised, and yet could not help. This Princess's face jarred so many memories in him.

A small smile crept onto his features as he ran a hand gently down the edge of her cheek, his fingers slender and shadowy, but less grotesque and more humanoid before. The touch was soft, almost caring.

"The heart is so much more though," he whispered inches from her. "So much for you to give."

visualspice

Jai'un tried to steady her breathing, her shoulders still back and her eyes never leaving his, even as her heart thundered inside her ears.
"For my people... I would give up anything."

Cambie

"Good," his voice whispered. It no longer rumbled deep and layered as before, but came out as that of a man.

The King took her face into the palms of his hands, cool to the touch but not icy or clammy -- and kissed her.

visualspice

Her breath was stolen away the moment she felt the intoxicating power behind his kiss. And though she knew she might be played this way, she could never have mentally prepared herself for it. And being a virgin, and one kissed by so few, she was caught up in a whirlwind of emotions so primal, she felt herself tremble. But when the kiss came to an end, she found herself releasing a trembling breath as her eyes opened and she looked at him.

"If you're too take me, do it quickly." For she was in no power to command him other wise- she just wished her heart was gone when he tried it. And though she tried to act so strong, a knot was sealing inside her throat, which made swallowing difficult as those green eyes remained glued to his.

"But if I can make one request," and here, she hesitated before closing her eyes. "Take my heart out, first."

Cambie

When they broke apart, the shadowy King was no longer a shadow, but now fully a man. Nothing about him seemed distorted or inhuman at all, save for the pits of his eyes which still gleamed a brilliant red. The shadows melted away from his alabaster skin, leaving only raven hair falling about his shoulders.

If that kiss had awoken strange emotions within her, it had done the same for the Heartless King. For a moment he forgot who or what he was, where he was. All he could picture was the beautiful human face of his long lost love, her brilliant blue eyes, the soft pale rose of her lips. She'd reduced him to something less, something... human.

He saw her face there, hovering in front of him, fear and determination in her eyes. But something about it wasn't right. Those eyes in front of her were green, not blue.

Two blinks later, and he remembered. This girl wasn't her.

"No. Your humanity, your emotions... they demand that you experience it fully. Who am I to deprive you of this last boon?"

Just like that the facade of a human man seemed to distort back into the shadowy form he'd occupied before. He felt anger then, another worthless human emotion. These emotions plagued him to no end.

His hands ran down the soft curvature of Jai'un's face, to touch at her ruby lips. They slid further down, to her shoulders, her arms, her waist. All the while his voice whispered as if to entice her.

"Be brave for your people."

My love.

visualspice

The princess stared at him with a hardened expression, her shoulders back, her eyes a blaze.
"Then I will refuse. I can not give you my body, for you to be the first man to have me, and to soil me with the awareness of your plague. No... I command you remove the heart first."

Cambie

The Heartless King's soft humanoid face broke open wide in a grin. Those red orbs danced with disdain, but twinkled with a thousand other human emotions. His shadowy hand came up and forcefully grabbed her by the shoulder.

"No need to worry, my love. I am no man. I am your King now, and your commands do not bind me."

Closing his iron grip around a handful of fabric dangling from her shoulders, he let out a soft snarl and tore at it.

visualspice

Jai'un could just feel the wickedness from his words, and outwardly cringed as he came upon her. He was rough, and it made her feel so small as his hulking, dark form loomed over her. And the second he tore at her clothing, she let out a gasp and finally had the sense to try to pull away. But his grip was like iron, and she found it was only hurting herself as she tried to escape.

"Let.. let go of me!"

Cambie

The softness of the King's words belied his intentions as he kept his iron grip around her arm, the other hand coming up to caress at her cheek.

"Embrace the moment, my love. You'll enjoy it more than you think."

visualspice

"I will enjoy nothing from you!" She snapped, and continued her struggle.

Cambie

His grip might as well have been manacles around her wrists, for it was powerful and unyielding. The King's face drew near again, his breath not warm but icy. His hand slid lower and lower, past any place that could have been considered appropriate. But they were in the shadows now, and the Heartless had no civility to them.

And then just like that, he let go of her, letting her fall out of his grasp and to the ground. One look at her trembling and struggling self brought a smirk to his face. This was a game they could play, a game that would eventually break her.

"Sleep it off, Princess," he cooed, before slipping back into the shadows and out of sight. "Ponder the eternity you will spend here..."

Just like that, the lights went out again, leaving her to dread whatever might come next.

visualspice

She hated it- all of it...

The darkness, the calls in the void- and how her body shivered still and burned, just a little, at the despicable way he had touched. He might as well have taken her then, for she felt her pride deflating, and her duty to her people pulling away.

And as it were, when she was left all alone to her own insecurities in a world where there was no light, she found herself once again trembling and brought to tears.

Cambie

The darkness lingered incessantly, but something about her surroundings seemed different after a while. Maybe it was the air -- it was less stale than before, and cooler to the skin. Even the ambient noises of this underground Kingdom were somehow different.

Then the soft blue light returned. It glowed gently, barely illuminating the room she was in; for she was in a room now.

It had no doors, and window that stared out into eternal blackness. But at least the room had a small basin, a chair, a table... and a bed.

visualspice

Turning around, she studied the room with subtle interest, before snorting through her nose.
"A cell? Is this where you plan to trap me?" she asked into the darkness, folding her hands across her chest.

Cambie

The darkness, as it was apt to do, did not reply. The blue light only flickered slightly like a candle caught in a gust, before it gave out again.

visualspice

Was this some sort of game? She kept her arms folded across her chest and simply glared into the dark. Just because she could not see did not mean she knew not where to direct her hate. He was a man of shadows, so all of the darkness could represent him.

Cambie

The blue light flickered into existence again, and once more illuminated the small chamber. And then it extinguished again.

And a third time -- but this time, a different glow joined its blue blanket. An yellow and orange one. And it came from the window.