Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Love Is An Open Door

Started by visualspice, March 30, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

Jasper's eyes flashed, and he almost groaned out loud. He was equipped to deal with one spoiled brat, but two of them? He looked quickly at Na'il. Okay, three spoiled brats.

He looked imploringly at Persea. She might be spoiled, but maybe the Shah wasn't as thoroughly stupid as Rune. He could hope. "Now, your majesty, please, be reasonable. Rune here," he pointed back at his young charge, "is under certain duress, having just received a head wound, and his earlier shouting has left him exhausted. I believe that he will be able to continue conversing at a later time, when he's rested, right Rune?"

Rune shook his head. "I'm just fine Jasper, and I can give the Shah here," he gestured at Persea, "the words she so strongly desires to hear."

The man-servants hopes got up for maybe half a second before he remember exactly who it was that he had in his charge. "Now Rune..."

But the young man was paying him no attention. "I'm sorry... that you are unfortunate enough to be the figure-head ruler of this sad second-rate city in the middle of nowhere that people only humor because it used to be important." He laughed cruelly. "There's your apology lady, take it or leave it."

visualspice

If looks could kill, Rune's head would be on a pike.
"Unless an official apology is made by the ambassador himself, I want him out of my palace come morning!" And the tone in her voice was final.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

"Well I'll be glad to get out of this burning hell-hole you call a city!" Rune shouted back at the Shah. He'd totally lost his head now, and he was paying no attention to what he was saying. "Besides, you're the one who should be apologizing, considering I was injured while I was your guest! Such a backwards people you are, showing so little care for an ambassador injured on your watch!"

zozee9

"STOP!" Na'il shouted at the top of her lungs. It seemed like the only reasonable one there was her! And maybe Jasper. She was still undecided... but at least he tried to make peace, even if there was a threat hiding there. "Persea," she added slowly and giving her cousin a smile. "If you don't head to your room soon, you're going to miss your nap. Couldn't have our lovely Shah losing on her beauty sleep, now could we? Not like you need it."

She took a deep breath before turned and looking at the more ignorant of the fools. Still with the same smile plastered on, Na'il added, "And Sir Rune, if more rest does not please you and your head feels fine—I'm truly sorry about that, I am—" not "Then it would be my pleasure to take you on a tour around the palace." She paused before turning to Jasper and saying. "Don't you think that would be a good idea?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Alegretto

Jasper clapped his hands together. "Why that's a wonderful idea Lady Na'il. Rune and I would love a tour of the palace, right Rune?"

The young man rubbed the goose egg on his head gingerly. He was still angry at Persea, but this was an argument that he wasn't sure he could win, and he had gotten an apology. Plus a pretty girl was offering to show him around. "I guess I'm okay. I can go on a tour."

He rotated out of the bed and stood up, unsteadily at first but he managed to right himself. "Well?" he asked Na'il, expecting her to lead and ignoring Persea.

visualspice

"Na'il!" Persea snapped. "One does not speak to Shah in that way." And she narrowed her gaze upon her cousin, but seeing how her suggestion calmed the situation a little bit, she held back and bit her tongue. Best let her deal with this idiot.

"And before you can dare think to take a look about my home, I am still expecting you to humble yourself in my presence. You are no Queen, you simply speak for her- and you are to address a Shah as is appropriate. The apology then...." she said, not about to lose her grounds on this. She might be young, but she was the Shah! This would NOT be swept under the rug!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Alegretto

Jasper stared with exasperation at the petulant chil... at Persea. There were two of them to keep track of now.

Couldn't the stupid girl see that as a ruler there were instances where she needed to put her arrogance aside? Of course not though, she was only a child and she had no perception of the big picture. He turned to Rune, maybe something there...

But no. Rune set his jaw firmly and shook his head. "I don't see that I did anything worth apologizing for. I only returned insults and nothing more. I am an Ambassador vested with the full authority" (that was a lie but Rune didn't think Persea knew that), "of Serendipity and it's Monarchy. I refuse to submit to the decree of a ruler from another nation!"

So saying, Rune walked out the door, making sure to not get hit with this one, and stepped out into the corridor, waiting for Jasper and Na'il to follow.

visualspice

Persea glared at the defiant ambassador, but stilled her anger, if only for but a moment as she turned to her cousin.
"See to it that he becomes reasonable upon your return. Your Shah commands this!" And with little else to say, she showed herself out and commanded her guards, whom she ordered, to keep a close watch on her 'guest' while she stormed back to her room.

OOC: Okay, exit Persea for now XD if you need her to appear again, lemme know