Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Standard Fare (North)

Started by DaGlobster, April 16, 2014, 06:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Ky looked down at the prisoners, all fearful for their lives. "Give the ones who fought with courage an opportunity to prove themselves worthy to join your crew. Kill the cowards." He said, crossing all four of his arms. He lifted one to point at one specific crewman, the one that had run away from him in the beginning. "Bring that one to me."

KingInTheNorth

Serene smiled at his response. It was a sensible decision and was worthy of praise. Her and her men cheered after he made the final verdict. Serene had her crew separate them and punished the weak. She walked the one Ky had chosen and pointed her sword at him.

"Up.", she commanded. Serene lead him right to Ky to do with him as he please.

DaGlobster

Ky stared down the hapless pirate before him. "Where I come from, there's this special ritual we perform on cowards. Only the heartless abandon their comrades to die, so they have their hearts removed." He explained, and before the man could so much as beg, Ky thrust one of his hands through the man's chest, and it came out the other side holding his heart. He passed the heart to another arm, and made the man watch in the final moments of his consciousness as he simply tossed it overboard. "If you haven't noticed, I skipped a few parts." Ky finished, and the man fell over dead.

Tags: