Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Into the Hive (Salidia)

Started by Wicked Basket, April 30, 2014, 07:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

(OOC In real life. Everything just got turned upside down for me. :( )

Salidia

OOC: You don't need to thread with me if it's really serious or important then, you are not obligated. If you need to take some time for personal stuff to ahead we can thread at a more comfortable time.

Wicked Basket

(OOC No, no it's fine. I suppose we could just have Lukas and Sheilas fall asleep and time skip 'til morning or something.)

Salidia

Sheila's awoke with an audible yawn and looked over at Lukas. She decided not to wake him and went out to prepare breakfast and get some clean drinking water.

Wicked Basket

"NOOO!"

Lukas awoke covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Another goddamn nightmare. He buried his face in his hands and tried to catch his breath. He looked over and saw that Sheilas wasn't there. Good. Hopefully she hadn't heard.

Salidia

Sheila's was stood outside the tent as Lukas woke. "A-are you ok Lukas?" She asked.

Wicked Basket

"I'm fine," Lukas said not taking his face out of his hands.

Salidia

She let out a loud sigh "you're distracting me from making your suprise, so don't shout unless you need me to go all ape shit but mode." She said through the canvas.

Wicked Basket

"Yeah, sure," Lukas replied with a sigh.

He then briefly wondered what kind of surprise she could be working on, especially after how he had blown up at her last night. It was probably just something to butter him up and make him like her, but there was no way in hell that was going to happen.

Salidia

"Okay, here's half of your surprise" Sheilas said as she left  a tray of breakfast outside of the tent. On the tray was a large glass of milk, a large assortment of hand prepared meats, and a small dish of unfiltered river water. "Don't drink the water she added as she walked away to leave Lukas to his business.

Wicked Basket

When Lukas poked his head out of the tent, he had to admit that he was surprised. Where had she even gotten all of this from? Lukas simply shrugged and started eating. He almost never got to eat food like this. The thought that it was poisoned didn't even cross his mind. She needed him alive. There was no reason for her to kill him.

Salidia

Suddenly, a face appeared on the dish of water, it had a pale face with silvery white hair. "But do I really have to?" He pleaded with an unknown figure. He let out a long sigh. " I'm sorry I tried to murder you, melon fucker." He said feciciously. " There, happy now?" He said to the figure in the background. "Ow!" He said as a hand gripped his small pointed ears " I'm sorry.. Lukas." He mumbled as if mentioning his real name physically hurt him.

Wicked Basket

Lukas nearly choked to death when the water started talking. The water also held the face if that annoying imp.

"How is this even possible," Lukas asked.

Salidia

"I am not obliged to answer that. So, Chao" he said as his face dissipated from the water. Sheilas' face took his place. "Hi." She said hopefully.

Wicked Basket

Lukas had had enough and smacked the water dish off the tray, spilling it all over the ground.

"I've had enough of that," Lukas said. "What kind of surprise even was that?"

Salidia

Sheilas frowned and began walking back to their camp. Upon her arrival she put out the fire and packed her things. "I'm going." She said as she began to walk away.

Wicked Basket

"Going where," Lukas asked.

It wasn't that he cared where she was going, it was just kind of unusual. Then again, this whole thing was rather unusual.

Salidia

"To the hive," She muttered. "Alone."

Wicked Basket

"I thought you weren't allowed to return unless you had husband," Lukas replied. "Or were you just saying that to guilt trip me?"

Salidia

"I'd rather be disowned and shunned than deal with this" She said gesturing to Lukas. "I try to be nice but all you've done is hurt me"

Tags: