Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Once Upon A Dream

Started by visualspice, June 18, 2014, 08:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Calent stared at her for a while, his finger's thoughtfully drumming at his side.
"We shall see about it when the time comes." And he moved to stand. "You may do as you wish now. I'll be in my music room." AN dhe stood there and waited, expecting her to leave.
"We'll have the servants call you when it is time for bed."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

She knew exactly what that meant, she would be cast aside like trash, he just didn't want to tell her that.
She nodded then turned, walking out of the room, walking to the little balcony that she was permitted to visit.

visualspice

When Solita left, Zannrick moved in. Though he knew he had to leave, and to do so soon, he knew it was only a matter of time before Solita would have free reign again before the night. And as she moved out onto the balcony, he simply stood in the shadows of the hall and watched her.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Solita looked out over the view she had. It was pleasant enough but didn't stop the sadness she felt. She was a captive, no matter how you looked at it. No, she wasn't kept in a dungeon instead she was tortured with the sight of freedom everyday. She quickly wiped away the single tear that dared to fall before taking a deep breath and trying to suppress the sadness.
She could feel the eyes on her, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end, she ignored it though. She had a feeling she would have to get use to it there in the palace.

visualspice

Zannrick remained watching. He didn't think it was against her to do something foolish like leap over the balcony to her death. He'd rather not have to explain that sort of mess, but either way, he allowed her just enough freedom for him not to be breathing over her shoulder. But then again, if she were so inclined..
It was really no skin off his nose.

paganchick

"Do you have nothing else to do Sir, than to stare over me like I will leap over the edge. If I was going to do such a think, I would have done it long ago, I have been in much worse states I can assure you," She finally spoke, still never looking his way.

visualspice

Zannrick, at first, said nothing, simply watching her from afar before daring to take a few steps forward, but he had yet to join her on the balcony.

"It's my duty, my lady," he told her coldly. "To ensure your presence here is.... well suited to the safety of the leader of our country."

paganchick

"With all of the mordecai my abilities are null and void. She hesitated before asking her next question.
"Why do you hate my kind so much, or even just myself? I have done nothing to anyone, have I committed such a sin just by being born? I didn't ask for it, to be born or to have my abilities."

visualspice

"You needn't ask for it, nor should you," he told her coldly. "You were condemned on birth. Perhaps before birth. That is all you need to know. You can blame your family line... the tainted genes that run through it, for that."

paganchick

"That seems silly to me, that would be like condemning someone for being born with blonde hair, or blue eyes," Solita replied, keeping her back to him.

visualspice

"IF it is the will of the gods," Zannrick went on, evenly. "Then it shall not be questioned."

paganchick

"More like the will of men. I have never had a god come down and tell me I was an abomination," Solita spoke her voice soft,  almost a whisper.

visualspice

"And you never will. Angsar wouldnt waste his breath." And he went back to silently guarding her.

paganchick

"If that is how you rationalize it. I forgive you for all the horrible things I am sure you have done to my kind,  though I know you will never ask for forgiveness.  Just in case one day you find the atrocities are weighing on your soul,  look back to this day, "Solita  whispered. 

visualspice

At such words, he silently condemned her with his smoldering blue eyes. But he said nothing, simply watched her, continuing to remain a silent and brooding sentry.

paganchick

Solita turned and offered the man a kind gentle smile before dropping her gaze down to the floor and moved past him and into the hall. Were she walked slowly. Taking in the beauty around her, trying to see the best of her situation, trying to be happy. She shortly found herself staring at the door to the off limits music room. She dare not enter, she wasn't one to push the rules, she was still curious though. She stood silent, listening to see if she could hear anything.

visualspice

And she'd hear the soft, single hum of a dying note from the piano. Then silence, and the ticking of a nearby clock went on for twenty ticks before another note chimed out, and faded away, just like the one before it. And then silence again. And it was peculiar..
For the room appeared to be cold..
And dark. And possibly vacant.

But when the third note resounded and faded like the rest...
It was obvious there was no mistaking that someone was in there.

paganchick

Solita frowned softly as she stood like a statue,  her ears tuned into the lone haunting notes.  Finally to moved,  sitting beside the door with her back against the door. 

visualspice

A few more notes came out of the solitary darkness before a cord was pressed, and the soft, slow beginnings of a song chimed out from behind the closed door.

paganchick

Solita sat in silence,  her eyes closed as she let the sound wash over her.  It was beautiful.  She knew she could sit there and listen for hours.