Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Monster that Shouldn't Be [OPEN]

Started by Ignis Unis, August 11, 2014, 06:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignis Unis

If anyone knew of the horrible monstrosity that was approaching the Meeting Place, they certainly weren't prepared when he simply hovered into the area, in a storm, at night.

Soranteaga's head twitched every few seconds as he took some time to look around, cloak billowing in the rough winds, and his eyes piercing through the darkness like two red lanterns.

Insane as he was, 'Warlock-Guy' could still feel the good magic radiating off of this place, and insane as he was, it disgusted him.

As rain dripped off of his horns, he knew he had to find a way to destroy it. And yet, he pushed that thought aside, too psychotic to really care about it at the moment.

He continued drifting through the sanctuary, taking in every last little detail of the place.

Malakath Grimm

From the sky, although black and stormy, a shining glow would shatter the cloud above, allowing the moon to bathe the area, then an explosion and from the crater, like a sunrise emerged Azael, glowing in the divine light that pierces the dark and irritates any demon that sees it like pointing a lamp into their eyes. Instantly seeing the floating being his tendril like wings became jagged and his voice emerged darker than ever "You are old and powerful, and I see the destruction that follows you, your evil, you may either choose to come quietly and suffer the evils you have committed or I will drag to to do so instead".

Azael began brandishing his spear that has been known to harm even the strongest of demons, he awaited the monster's response.

Ignis Unis

If Soranteaga noticed the angel, he didn't show it. The Ancient Demon drifted deeper into the sanctuary, continuing to look around, simply minding his own business. However, he began to hum, a quiet little tune, as his eyes shone upon the trees wherever he looked.

And then he simply let out a quiet giggle.

Malakath Grimm

Azael smiled, but he knew all too well that creatures such as this were deceptive instead of facing him with honour in combat, Azael instead decided to 'catch his attention' and opens his palm in the direction of the demon, in doing so a solid laser of consecrating white light surged from it at the speed of a bullet, straight at the location the heart would be as if Azael had a face, he'd be grinning, it wasn't his full power so it would hurt greater demons but not kill however it was to get his attention after all.

Ignis Unis

Soranteaga, however, was prepared for an attack. As the laser of light burst from Azael's hand, Soranteaga let out a giggle, before suddenly dissolving into shadow.

He then reappeared behind the angel, and finally spoke: "Hehe..Oh, you silly man, isn't it rather rude to attack travelers?~" He chided in a singsong voice, darkness curling off of his horns and cloak. "You really should learn some manners~," he added.

Malakath Grimm

Azerius smiled as the demon moved behind him the words escaped his faceless body "My actions are not for where you travel, but for where you have travelled ... Demon, your past actions prove you need judging and being the Archangel of Wrath, I will be the one to deliver it if I have to." Azael however dirt make an attack instead in a blinding flash of light from his wings he teleported to face the demon face to face, if either of them had one that is.

He smiled as his wings assembled of tendrils of light that elongated but no maliciousness had been purveyed so far towards the demon

Ignis Unis

Soranteaga giggled upon seeing Azael teleport, and upon hearing what the archangel said, his eyes widened, and he conjured up some Shadow Hands, moving one over his chest so that it looked like he had placed his hand on it in shock. "My actions? Oh, dear! I'm going to be punished for my atrocities!" He said, before cackling madly, hovering backwards a few feet before stopping.

"So, are you going to try and kill me now? If so, go right ahead!~ Let's see how badly that goes for you..~" He said, rubbing his Shadow Hands together while making sure they didn't phase through each other.

Malakath Grimm

Azael smiled before allowing himself to laugh "If I can't kill you now I will o away and reciee the rights to more power, many demons can't come back from total bolide ration, and I doubt you're that powerful, but you'll make a nice challenge to see if I can cause some pain" with that he readied his spear and his wings, levelling it and thrusting it in the demons direction several times with lightning speeds, at this distance nothing would touch the demon, however the pressure waves would reach the demon with ease.

Azael would then flip his wings around his front to cover what he was doing and thrust again, this time opening a white rift and stabbing into it, the intention being the other side of the rift would open behind the demon, sending the spear sailing into his back and piercing his heart while simultaneously filling his body with holy energy that burned like the sun

Ignis Unis

Soranteaga was unflinching, remaining still in the pressure waves. He observed the white rift open, before suddenly turning around, and tearing open a hole in the very fabric of the universe with his Shadow Hands, creating a portal for the spear to go into, into another universe.

With a giggle, the Ancient Demon taunted, "You'll have to do better than that!~" He then created a fireball in one of his Shadow Hands and lobbed it at the archangel.

Malakath Grimm

Azael smiled as he released his spear but in his other hand he managed to re summon it as the spear was part of him, Azael smiled once again as he raised his spear and planted it into the earth beneath him, erecting a wall of light which the fireball innocently fizzled against. Azael then began walking towards this beast, instead of using sight however he used his soul sense, which gave him a sort of clairvoyance also about where he was going to be in 2 seconds as well as where he was now, due to this Azael created from his outstretched wings, several thousand lasers of holy light, firing one after the other like a Gatling gun of light, but charging a potent laser blast in the off chance that the creature would dodge the first move. He'd fire a shadow burning piece of light which very glow melted away shadows and would hurt and render temporarily his 'hands' useless

Ignis Unis

But before Azael could use this shadowburning attack, Soranteaga used his Shadow Hands to combine two fireballs and create a wall of fire around him, before his Shadow Hands were forcibly dissipated by the attack. However, the fire shield was not, and it repelled the light blasts as Soranteaga prepared to reform his Shadow Hands and attack again. Once again, he taunted, "Hee..~ Archangel of Wrath? Pathetic!" With that, he let out a giggle, suddenly bursting into shadow once again and reappearing behind Azael.

Gaius The Solemn

Gaius took a large inhale, his armor clinking as his chest inflated. He was sitting off at a distance watching this battle of high powers. His pen scribbling down notes of their abilities as they revealed them one at a time. This was his 6th book that he had filled up. The last little scribble was tasty power ahead, be careful.

He stood up, his golden armor reflecting light all around him stating taking one step at a time towards this battle. A smile crawled across his face and his darkened eyes widened, the ring of gold glowed bright with anticipation, but he had to ask them some questions first.

Malakath Grimm

Azael smiled when the demon teleported behind him, because of the soul sense he could see where he went, because of the anticipation, he flew his hand backwards to meet the stomach of the demon, and let it explode after pressing the light into his chest. Upon this potential failure however he went to stab all of his tendril like wings into him and even upon failing even that with the spirit sense in his arched position would open a rift beneath his wings and beneath the demon and fires the Gatling lasers through it to assail his adversary.

Brisinger987

The Watcher examined the situation from the Void, watching the two beings wage war on one another in the Meeting Place, and feeling morbid curiosity. He wanted to intervene, to analyse both contestants when they weren't looking. But something held him in the Void. The darkness around him made him nigh on invincible.

But in front of him, he saw something truly awe inspiring to him. A battle of such ferocity and violence that he simply had to join in.

He summoned the fully power of the void and opened up a hole above the Meeting Place, and flying down to them.

"Enough!" The huge eye analysed all three of the combatants, and The Watcher let out a sigh. These were nearly god-like individuals fighting amongst each other, and it made him angry if anything.

"I wouldst extend mine hand, and have the Void to greet thee, but thou art fighting. And thus... I took it into my hands to analyse you all and have decided to eliminate you all." The Watcher was sure he was not going to be heard.

Ignis Unis

Soranteaga saw movement out of the corner of his eye, and glanced over, observing Gaius.

This left him distracted, and thus unprepared for the sheer wave of overkill that was heading his way. He was promptly blown backwards, impaled multiple times, and blasted into the sky with a storm of lasers.

His broken and battered body drifted back down to the ground, slowly.

Seemingly dead, but not quite.  However, his mind was currently quite hazy from the attacks, and thus he ended up not hearing the Watcher's words.

It also didn't help that he was now blinded by sheer rage.

Gaius The Solemn

The light show that he had just witnessed just changed his mind about joining this fight. Well, maybe one of them is on the verge of death now. Then he heard the Watcher and it's glory. He didn't like being lumped in with these two, so he raised his hand trying to get the watcher's attention.

He started to yell, "Please don't categorize me, a wandering knight, just curious of this battle," he bowed and then pointed at the other two, "with these two spawns of Gods hell-bent on blowing each other up."

Gaius looked over to Soranteaga, "It looks like the battle is near the end anyways. I just wanted to waatch.."

Malakath Grimm

Azael on the other hand was not so blind to what was around him, he looked up and said "Hmm, another for the torment?" As he did so he turned his wings to the shadow and  unleashed his Gatling light beams that burned shadows and fired up at this creature while shouting "I weild what shadows fear, My sword is made from the HOLIEST LIGHT!!".

Not certain that would be all he needed he began pouring light into his spear, until it glowed so much so it would hurt the eyes of humans and downright blind lesser demons and then, despite everything, kept going, while his wings were still firing little lasers at it.

Brisinger987

The Watcher put up a huge shield of Darkness, laughing to himself at what he thought was a pitiful barrage.

"Curious. You find yourself to be above me. Intriguing indeed." The huge purple eye sparked with purple lightning as the beam finalised, and then he unleashed the meter wide blast of Darkness upon Azael.

"You forget your place, angel scum." The beam stopped just as quickly as it had started, and The Watcher began preparing another blast, ready to fire at the other combatant.

"And you, knight. I will analyse you for valuable data soon. Human melting point is of curious interest to me."

Ignis Unis

Suddenly, a sound could be heard from Soranteaga's direction.

But it wasn't a giggle. Instead, it was a growl.

Soranteaga suddenly hovered into the air, his body starting to glow the same red as his eyes, as well as his wounds.

And his wounds were healing.

As Soranteaga regenerated, he snarled, "You know, I was trying to mind my own business..trying to not try and destroy anything for once in my life. But look what you've done now.."

As Soranteaga talked his wounds continued to heal, and a few minutes later, he looked good as new-and absolutely pissed.

"NOW you've pushed me past my limit!" The Ancient Demon bellowed, suddenly beginning to grow in size at a rapid rate until he stood at a massive 20 feet tall, conjuring his Shadow Hands once more, before suddenly raising them upwards.

The ground began to rumble underneath Azael, and in seconds, a massive geyser of lava had spouted up beneath the archangel.

'Warlock-Guy' wasn't playing around anymore.

Malakath Grimm

Azael laughed as he was growing larger and then said "So instead of making it harder for me to hit you... You made it easier, and furthermore ..." He stopped talking a he watched the ground crak and glow red, he folded his arms and sighed deeply "You aren't the only one who knows mortal magics, you need to understand that you are at a disadvantage" as soon as he finished saying it he let go of his spear and flew out of the geyser, but he watched his spear sail into the sky and then began shooting more light into the skies, this time like a full hyper beam from all of his wings at once, looking more like he was showing more of his power as the demon was in a blind rage.