Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Deep in the jungle (M) (Closed!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, September 01, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

A large snow wolf cautiously stalked through the lush environment. It was very large and looked like he could possibly support a person on his back. The wolf had a lopsided belt tied around his back that had a bow and a small dagger along each side. The wolf slowly continued to walk, but seemed to be tired and hungry. The wolf continued its long stalk through the jungle, and had a small hope to come across some wildlife. The wolf cautiously continued its long stalk until it finally came across a small boar. Compared to the wolf's size the boar seemed to be a child, but the boar was fully grown. The wolf pounced on it without a second thought and tore the large animal to shreds with his claws and teeth. His once grey fur was now stained with blood, but the wolf had finished its meal and started to walk again. It made it to a small shaded tree and quickly went over to it. The wolf cautiously sat down and seemed to have grown larger. He then looked as if he was taking a human shape. The wolf had now become a man. The man cautiously laid his back to the tree without a worry in the world on his mind. He wanted to pull his hood up, but he hardly ever got the chance to look as natural as possible. He dusted off his clothing and pulled down his hood to reveal two large wolfish ears. The man then smiled with large fangs and supported his head with his two large arms. He then murmured to himself,
"Some peace and quiet never killed anyone...."

Kriv

River cautiously flew through the dense jungle, keeping on the look out for hungry animals that might see him as a snack. He kept flying until he reached a stream relieved, he dove in thankful for the security the water provided him. he floated with the current until he saw a shadowy figure sitting under a tree. He flew out of the stream and into the air. "Oy! Big fella, you now how to get outta here?" He shouted, keeping his distance in fear of getting swatted away.

thehiddenbeast13

The man's relaxation was now ruined by a small man with wings asking him if he knew where to get out from. The man sighed and said,
"Yes...I believe there is a exit from the southern side of this jungle.."
He cupped his hands to the back of his head again as he tried to relax again. He sighed to himself again as he large wolfish ears began to twitch. The fur along his ears had a few stains of blood on them and seemed to have a bit of a pinkish hue along the corner. He sighed again and said,
"I'm sure that it leads to the desert.."

Kriv

"Well, problem is mate. That fackin' desert would kill me, there's no water for miles. I'd shrivel up and die. Got any other ideas mate?" He asked, flying a little closer.

thehiddenbeast13

The man thought to himself for a moment and said,
"That's the way I came...And since we're further up north you'd most likely end up somewhere further up north...But other than that I have no other idea 'cause I came through the desert.."
As he mentioned the desert his ears folded along his head. He didn't exactly enjoy his trip through the desert, but it was the only way he knew how to get there.

Kriv

River grunted as he sat on the man's shoulder. "I'm just gonna chill here for a bit then guy." he mumbled. River let out a loud yawn. "Wake me up when we get moving." He said, inviting hiself into the stranger's company.

thehiddenbeast13

The man looked directly at the person on his shoulder and said,
"You expect me to take you?"
He sighed and laid his back to the tree. He thought to himself "If I have to do this I'm going to try and get there as quick as possible." He continued to rest and said,
"Just..Give me a moment.."

Kriv

"Whatever man, I'm not the one walkin'" river yawned before dozing off.

thehiddenbeast13

The man sighed and started to walk on all fours like a animal. With the fur along his ears and his long front and hind claws it seemed like it was a natural way for the man. He cautiously scooped up the little man in his hand and placed him atop of his head, right next to his furry ears. He started to walk cautiously on all fours and murmured,
"I can't believe I'm doing this..."

Kriv

"Yeah, me neither mate." River said honestly. "So, where we headed first Wolfy?" He asked.

thehiddenbeast13

The man continued to walk on all fours and said,
"up north...If we go south you'll probably die like you said, so we have to go north."
He picked up a little speed and was beginning to trot. He would be going faster if he was in his wolf form, but he was still a little tired from his transformation earlier. He finally said,
"And don't call me wolfy!"

Kriv

"Okay then, what would you like me to call you then?" He asked now sitting up right.

thehiddenbeast13

The man turned his head a little away from his clawed hands and said,
"Well, you can call me by my name..James."
His trot started to kick up and he was now in a sort of run. He kept his eyes on his hands and continued to keep his speed slowly rising.

Kriv

"Okay James" River said putting emphasis on his name. "What's up north?" He asked crossing his legs.

thehiddenbeast13

James moved his head down a little and said,
"I think if we go far enough we can go to somewhere more to your liking.."
His trot began to pick up a quicker speed and he then murmured to himself,
"If I don't pass out by then..."

Kriv

"If you're feeling tired I could always fly us there." River offered. "I don't want to lose my new mount an hour after I got it."

thehiddenbeast13

James' ears twitched when he heard what this little man was telling him. James said in a mocking tone,
"Oh ha ha very funny...You might not want your mount to turn on you either I'm assuming."

Kriv

"That would also be bad." River laughed. "But seriously, Just let me know when you wanna take a break." He said sincerely.

thehiddenbeast13

James said,
"No I'm fine..."
He kept up his trot and started to go to a sort of run. He started to spread his large clawed hands further. He was almost running like a horse. He then said,
"See, I just needed to pick up some speed..."

Kriv

"Okay man, just checkin' in." River replied as he started to conjure mini snow golems to amuse him.