Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Forgotten Memories (M)

Started by paganchick, September 22, 2014, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Jasper read the reports of how the pirate had been captured. She had put up quite a fight, or at least that was what the report said. She even managed to kill several of his lower level guard. He sighed, he had only a small amount of guard because the high standards he held his guard. The test to become one was almost impossible.

Apparently to get into his palace they had drugged the pirate. A smirk curled Jasper's face. at least when he went to visit her she would just be waking up, that would definitely make things interesting.

A small chuckle left Jasper's chest as he read the amount of weapons his guard had gathered as they searched her and removed her weapons. She seemed to be carrying a small arsenal on her person when she was captured. Jasper stretched, placing the paper back onto his desk before standing. He wore nothing but lose slacks. He chest was bare and a flawless show of masculine perfection. He made his way from his office, descending down into the lower levels of his domain to where Jasper knew the pirate would be held. Finally, making it to one of the bottom levels, a place that only candle light lived, he made his way down the dark dank passage ways. Pulling a key from his slacks her turned to a door, using the key to unlock the door he entered. He closed the door behind him.

The room was dark, well dark for most people. Jasper could see perfectly fine with the one small candle burning in the corner. Hell, he would be able to see fine with no candle. In the middle of the room was a cage, four, by four, by nine. The cage was occupied by a small curvy woman. The pirate, in nothing but a sack for a dress.

"Waky waky," Jasper spoke with his deep, nearly sinister voice.

CalamityMei

Amarie stirred slowly, the first thing she realized was that her skin itched from the fabric she was wearing, completely foreign to her as opposed to her breeches, blouse and waistcoat. The next was the God awful throbbing in her head as the drug wore off, her eyes felt incessantly heavy and her hair was sticking to her face where small beads of sweat had formed on her forehead.

She dared to open her eyes, her vision blurry but a speck of light in the corner caught her attention. She blinked hard, again and again, trying to regain her vision to some form of clarity. She had been captured, the great Captain of The Dove had been drugged and capture by some fool who thought it wise to do so. She was stripped of everything, no weapons, not even her original garbs.

It was then she noticed the presence in the room, she managed to sit up, her hands clasping the cold iron cage as she could barely move in the dark, cramped space. Somehow she choked out some words, her first words since awakening.

"Y-You! Who are you!?" Amarie didn't scare easily, she had seen everything from merfolk to fabled sea creatures, one way or another, she would get out of here.

paganchick

Jasper waited a moment. A long, almost agonizing moment. Finally he stepped forwards out of the thick shadows. The candle light dancing over his pale flesh.
"I am your worst nightmare," He spoke, he voice and eyes cold as ice. He planned on having his fun with the woman, she was, after all his prisoner, his pet.

He would make an example of the woman, no pirate would dare sail in his waters again, less fear of death, or something worst. Even if he didn't kill her, the crew that were purposely left alive would tale the tale.

Jasper once more moved to the shadows before moving back towards the cage.
He held a piece of bread in his hand.
"Are you hungry?"

CalamityMei

Her eyes widened as he stepped forward, for some reason there was something about him, something strangely recognisable but she brushed it off. She wasn't scared of him, he appeared intimidating, but she knew that men did this because they thought women were vulnerable creatures, susceptible to anything and everything.

"I don't fear you!" She spoke through clenched teeth, wanting nothing more than to get out of the cage she was imprisoned in.

She ignored his offer of food, despite her stomach growling in protest, she wanted answers, not God damned bread. "What did you do with my crew?" She stared him down with intensity, if she had her blade she wouldn't think twice about impaling him on it, but of course she had nothing more than a itchy sack.

paganchick

Jasper chuckled. The girl was head strong and feisty. Of course he wouldn't expect anything else from a pirate captain. He was sure she had to be one hell of a woman to be a pirate captain, especially a human pirate captain. It didn't matter to him though, he would break her all the same, that was his goal.

"I did with your crew what I pleased, just like I will do with you what I please," He answered after a long pause. He loved making her wait and not answering her questions, he could tell it bothered her. She was use to complete control, something she didn't have in the cage.
"Maybe you should," He added as she stepped back into the darkness, taking a bite of the bread.

CalamityMei

She scowled at him, the only pain she could give him was a harsh, sharp look, but even that was a futile attempt at scaring such a menacing man. "I won't let you do anything to me or to my crew." She spoke with ragged anger, the thought of all of her crew dead pained her. She knew they must of got away, her ship was one of the fastest to sail, one of the strongest and formidable. She wouldn't believe the lies this filth spewed.

"Is it coin you want? Take it!" She flailed her hands in exhaggeration. "Or perhaps women? In that case I can get you plenty of whores!" She shook the grate of the cage, heat rising to her race as she felt anger penetrate right through her. "Just tell me what you want and I'll compromise!"

paganchick

Jasper leaned down to her level, just out of reach if she decided to reach through the bars.
"You won't let me?" He asked laughing. His laughter growing louder and louder as he leaned back, clearly amused at her words. Finally he gathered his self from his laughter.
"I don't think you are in much of a place to stop me, or negotiate," Jasper spoke as he peered down at the woman.

He turned to the lit candle and picked it up, using it to slowly light the other candles in the room, illuminating the room of torture. All matter of torture devices littered the room. Jasper ran his fingers gently over a table full of different blades.

CalamityMei

Her eyes widened as the full room was exposed to her and she couldn't help but gloss over each one of the blades, some daggers others so foreign to her it made her stomach twist with nausea. She kept her appearance strong, she would never give in to such an evil man, she'd die before that. But her mind ran rampant, she feared for her life, she hadn't even ventured to all the places she wanted to see, do all the things she wanted to do.

"What do you intend to do with me?" She asked somehow her words stayed firm and sturdy, but her eyes never came off of the table full of blades.

paganchick

Jasper chuckled, his back turned to her. His pale skin nearly glowed in the candle light.
"You are so full of questions and demands. If one did not know they would think I was the one in the cage, and you the one with the power," Jasper replied before turning to face the woman. He smiled at her, his fangs glistening.

He held a long needle. one where he could jab her through the bars with ease.

"I don't know exactly what all I am going to do with you, but I have enough ideas to keep me busy for now," He replied with a dark chuckle. 

CalamityMei

She crawled back as far she could in the cramped space of the cage. She knew it was futile, the long needle would still reach her with ease. What made him more daunting was the fact that he was a Vampire, that she had established when she saw his fangs, brilliant this was just what she needed.

"If you are to kill me, get it over with. You're sick!" She had to mentally prepare herself, she was to be tortured and even though she had done the torturing before on fellow rivals, this was a whole other kettle of fish.

paganchick

"Do I see fear?" Jasper asked as he twirled the needle around with skill and ease. His ease with the whole situation suggested this definitely wasn't his first time.
"You know what one of my favorite things to do is?" Jasper asked, ignoring her plea for a quick demise.

"I love poisons. You see, because of my kind I am basically immune to all poisons. I love seeing how they wreck the mortal body. How in small doses they just causes illness and pain, but if the does is upped just slightly in can kill a human in moments. I am going to have fun with you, and your death will not occur any time soon," Jasper spoke before quickly poking the woman with the needle before withdrawing it.

He pulled it back, licking the small drop of the blood at the end with a smile.

CalamityMei

She jumped as the needle broke the skin, drawing a small amount of blood. She looked at him, brow furrowed and her jaw locked. "You bastard!" She grabbed the cage and swung back and forth, pulling on the bars hoping that they would just give and break so she could lunge at this lunatic.

"Let me out!" She screamed at him, and as she did so suddenly her mind became foggy, a quick flash of a memory falling in front of her eyes. It was her deceased mother and father, lying in a pool of blood as she stared on, terrified, but there was a man to the corner of her memory, a shadowed figure, someone she couldn't quite make out.

paganchick

The blood. He had tasted it before. It had been many years before though but it was familiar. He frowned. He hated when cursed were thrown at his plans like this. He would have to figure out who she was, and where she belonged in his memory before he killed her or tortured her too much. His eyes finally fell back on the woman.

His expression was different this time though, he was no long the cool collected man, no, there was something darker, something brooding and boiling beneath the surface. He walked to the cage, reaching through the bars and grabbing the woman by her neck, pulling her up against the bars the bars the only thing between them.

CalamityMei

Before the features of the man in her memory became clear she was wrenched out of her reverie, her face pushed against the cold metal bars and a coiling grip enveloping her throat. Her heart hammered in her head as her eyes locked onto his and they widened. The tattoo, it was so so so familiar, like something she had forgotten or knew of in the past, something she deeply recognised.

She choked out a rasped cry as she felt herself becoming more consumed and more confused with the thoughts in her head.

paganchick

Her eyes. He remembered her eyes.
So wide, confused. No wonder he didn't recognize the woman he saw before him. The last time he saw her was when she was a child. It had been twenty some years before. Jasper blinked a couple times, his hand releasing the woman. He backed up, his face unreadable. He didn't know what he was do now.

Of course it would only be right for the child he saved so many years before to become a pain in his ass now. Of course now she was a woman, a very beautiful, headstrong woman. He took in a sharp breath. Finally he turned his back to her.

"This sessions over"

CalamityMei

She coughed as he let her go, her body slumping slightly at the release. Her hands found her neck and rubbed it tenderly as she found her will weakened. No. She wasn't going to let a Vampire destroy her strong will and vigor, although she ought to not push her luck, he was far more powerful than she, he could snap her neck with the gentlest of twists.

"What do you mean 'over'?" The situation was confusing, one moment he was enjoying torturing her, the next he seemed conflicted.

paganchick

Jasper didn't stop, didn't give her the satisfaction of a reply.
He left her alone in the room full of the devices he could come back any minute and torture her to death with. bottles sitting on shelves full of no doubt poisons and torture elixirs.

Jasper made his way up from the deep caves of capture and torment he kept his captives and those he was teaching a lesson. His mind was full, he was conflicted. He didn't know what he was going to do to the women. He no longer wanted to kill her, but he knew he couldn't just let her go.

CalamityMei

She was left in the darkness, her thoughts coming back to consume her as it reminded her of a moment she wished to forget. She visioned her parents bodies lying, now there was fire, fire all around the burning house and a man, dark, tall, brooding, then the fire lit up his face. It was him.

Her eyes burst open as she shot up, banging her head on the cage, immediately lying back down. How long had she been out? She had no idea, but her thoughts had proven one thing, this man...this person was someone she had been hunting her whole life. Her parents murderer.

paganchick

For days Jasper did not return.
Servants were sent down offering small portions of bread and water but they spoke nothing. Even if she were to beg one, they would remain silent. That was the rules after all. Only Jasper, or someone Jasper specifically told could talk to a prisoner. Plus the servants respected Jasper, he was, after all, in most cases a kind generous ruler. More than that, when someone was foolish enough to get on his bad side he was merciless and brutal. That fear the people of his island had is what kept the order, and is what kept his island so civil and kind.

Finally Jasper returned. His hair was down and hung to his shoulders, and his clothes were simple. A black shirt and black slacks, both made from the finest material.
"Hello there," He said simply.

CalamityMei

Seconds had turned into minutes, and those minutes into days. Before she knew it a whole week had passed her by, with nothing more than the company of the metal bars. Her hair was oil slicked from not having bathed, and her skin itched tirelessly. The servants he sent in were no more helpful than a mute, and she saved what little food she got to sustain her as time went past.

It was when he returned that she was to tired to lunge at him, fight against the metal bars to try and strangle his porcelain neck. She ignored his greeting, why should she greet a murderer? She turned away from him, feigning sleepiness. She had had enough of his antics, her memories had all come back to her in one moment and now they seemed as clear as fog clearing in the morning. She had nothing to say to him, nothing at all.