Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Briar gasped sharply, biting her bottom lip to hold back a small yelp of pain and jerking her hips in surprise as she stretched around him. It stung, but it wasn't as startling or sharp as the first time. Ow...yeah...she was definitely tender, and fuck, he was huge. But now that she knew it wasn't something to worry about, that it was more akin to the discomfort of using a new muscle for the first time, she wasn't about to cry uncle. Especially not after goading him on.

Besides, now she also knew that it would get better.

She gripped him tightly, tensing for those first few thrusts and gritting her teeth until, finally, she began to relax a little. But it was still kind of uncomfortable, and wasn't squirming as much as she had before, mostly clinging hard to him until her nails dug into him through the gloves. She had been worked up to a frenzy that first time and, perhaps, her insistence on a hard fucking straight out of the gates was coming back to bite her.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

The self lubricating condom mixed with Briar's ejaculate was more than enough to keep things smooth as Dirk gently slid in and out of her. He felt her tension, and then felt it ease, but she was not as enthusiastic as she had been previously. Perhaps she was not as sensitive to the pleasure now as well. He wanted her to enjoy herself more so he leaned away from her so he could get his hands in better positions to please her. One hand worked her clit while the other fondled her breasts. Dirk hoped his slow thrusts paired with his hand work would heighten Briar's pleasure.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar's breath hitched, coming out as a soft squeak, when Dirk's hands began to explore, but it was a good sound and it certainly showed. She whimpered and moved her hips slowly against him, pressing against his hand and working against his cock, and a shudder went through her as her nipples hardened under his touch. Oh, she was still sensitive, and wildly so, but that applied to pain as well as pleasure and her body wasn't quite sure what new sensation to focus most on. But as he worked her, and as fresh arousal began to spike and grow, so too did the discomfort begin to lessen until she was moaning, her hips rocking with him as she grew even slicker.

Thank gods for the gentle pace, though. She wasn't so sure she could handle another vigorous fuck so soon. But this was...surprisingly nice. Really good, actually.

Slow and gentle, each thrust better than the next, letting her feel every hard inch of him slide in and out of her. Briar had been wild with passion that first time, but now, tired and relaxed, she got to truly experience Dirk. She glanced down curiously between them, watching him thrust into her, and sucked in a sharp breath as that only made her hotter. She curled her hands into his shirt, more to cling to him in passion now than to clutch him through pain, and trembled as the pleasure began to build, drawing fresh whimpers from her throat.

"That...that feels fucking good," she gasped, breath coming quicker, more frantic, as the pleasure from his fingers and cock began to come together, working in tandem. She glanced down again and bit her lip, face flushed as she watched, and let out another little moan. "How the fuck you learn this?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"I have no education in this," Dirk replied to Briars inquiry, keeping his thrusts even. "I have an extensive knowledge of anatomy, and I have applied it to this situation. I'm glad my conjecture was correct. Please instruct me further so that I might improve, and inform me of any preferences that you might have." Dirk maintained his gentle pace, his nimble fingers rubbing at Briar's clit. As her breath quickened, and she let out moans, Briar's pleasure heightened Dirk's. The lack of sensitivity was fading as his arousal grew, and Dirk knew that another orgasm was growing closer.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Uh..." It was difficult to think with so many new, intense sensations coursing through her, and the inquiry about preferences was a difficult one. She knew what she'd fantasized about, of course, on those mornings and nights when she needed release, but reality and fantasy were very different. She didn't have much to go off of.

"I...don't know? First time, remember?" Her breath hitched, a small squeak leaving her, and she clutched at him harder. "That? What you're doing now? With your fingers..." Another gasping moan and she moved her hips against him, urging him on faster, trying to take him deeper, the tenderness forgotten through pleasure. "Feels fuckin' good, just..." She reached down to cover his hand and slow his ministrations a little. "Softer. And, um...keep it wet. And touch my tits...or anywhere. Feels fuckin' magic."

Her face heated furiously and she bit her lip, trying hard to keep her thoughts on track. Somehow talking about it was leagues more embarrassing than doing, but she powered through, because if he wanted to improve, well, shit, she was happy to teach and reap those benefits. "It's just sore at first. You, ah...you can fuck me harder now, I think," she breathed, and rolled her hips experimentally, shuddering when that produced a new, startlingly good sensation that made her moan.

"A-ah, and whatever that was, that was good, like what your fingers did...shit..."

Aeytrious

Dirk was determined to wait until after Briar climaxed to let himself feel release. Finishing before her would not be very courteous. He did all he could to focus on helping her reach orgasm, thrusting at an even tempo, working his fingers in the way she liked. He could feel her body tensing as she neared her peak, and he knew that when Briar reached orgasm, her spasms would make it too intense for him to hold back. Her breath was hitching, her body starting to tremble. Any moment now, she would shudder with her pleasure, and Dirk would explode with his own.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Dirk may be as inexperienced as she was, but he had found a magical combination. With his fingers on her and his cock inside her, working her just as she'd instructed, it was almost overwhelming, a sensory overload, and if it weren't for the gloves on her hands and the clothes Dirk wore, Briar would have been clawing him. Every touch, every stroke, was like a bright shock going through her that she didn't want to end, made frustrating only by the fact that she wished there were no barriers between them, that she could feel his skin and heat completely. Gods, to think this was what she'd been missing all this time? No wonder people talked about it so obsessively.

It would be so easy to get drunk on it.

She already felt tipsy from lack of air, hardly able to breathe between cries and whimpers and frantic gasps and panted demands.

Head spinning, Briar curled her legs tighter around his waist and buried her face against his shoulder, careful of his bare neck. That familiar pressure was building, and if he kept going just like that...

"Oh fuck, Dirk, right there," she gasped. "Just like that, oh fuck me that's good, just--oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, don't stop--!"

She cut off with a cry that was soon muffled as she bit him through the fabric of his shirt. Screaming into his shoulder, she pulled him in close, her body trembling and shuddering all around him and threatening to bowl her over. Oh gods, it was too much, too much, but she didn't want it to stop even as her body begged for a break.

Aeytrious

Briar climaxed, and it was intense. Her body tensed and vibrated in such a way that it was very clear that she’d orgasmed. She gripped at Dirk and bit him, and as she rode that peak, he went through the tense jerking of ejaculation. Even as he tried to continue his thrusting, his cock pulsed with his orgasm, filling the condom with his seed. He fell forward, almost atop Briar, only just catching himself. He panted and shivered, his body filled with the pleasure of his climax. Trembling, he lifted himself. Briar was still clinging to him. His cock, though slowly deflating, was still in her. He wrapped his arm around her and lifted her as he stood, supporting her ass with his other hand.
        Dirk moved Briar to the shelf inside the basin, easing her shivering body down into the water. He unwrapped himself from her tangled limbs. He pulled his shrinking dick from inside Briar, the seed and condom again being drawn away into the marble at the bottom. A wet glove pressed the tussled hair out of Briar’s face, and then Dirk collapsed beside her. Reflexively he reached out, drawing her to lean against him. She could rest there, against all the fabric that separated their skin, while he caught his breath.
        “I’m a little sore right now, after doing that twice so quickly, but I hope you’ll let me do that again once I’ve recovered. It was quite amazing.”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar collapsed against Dirk, curling up against him with her eyes close, cheek against his shoulder, and her arms around him, completely unaware that she was basically cuddling him. Right then she didn't care; the contact felt good after what they'd just shared, and she felt tired and completely relaxed, sore but filled with warmth and pleasure and lovely shivers. Even if her feet had been healed, she didn't think she could have walked if she tried for all her trembling.

Gradually, her panting evened out and her frantic pulse slowed. And when Dirk spoke, she let out a hoarse, sleepy laugh and nuzzled her face against him.

"Mm...just lemme know when you're down," she said, though she wasn't honestly sure she could handle a third time that day. She shifted her legs and winced. Now that the high was wearing off, the soreness was increasing, leaving her feeling raw, though she hadn't yet noticed she'd bled. Even her thighs ached from being spread in a new position so long. Ow. Worth it. But ow.

Lazily, she poked Dirk's ribs. "What're you sore about, anyway? Ya weren't the one gettin' speared."

Aeytrious

"I don't think the muscles of my penis can handle another go for a bit," Dirk said. "I imagine you're sore as well. I can't imagine your vaginal opening being stretched that much for the first time, twice in close succession, will be comfortable. If your hymen or anything else tore you'll even bleed some. Of course the healing tonic will help us both recover and be ready again sooner than usual."
        Dirk's gloved fingers glided up and down Briar's side as he absently talked of anatomy, as if Briar had his level of knowledge. Neither of them had noticed that Alba had been watching the entire scene from within the trees, or noticed the girl slip away once they had settled into their cuddling. Neither did they see the man dressed in black, a blood red gauntlet on his hand, follow the girl back to their camp.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Uhhh, what?" Briar raised her eyebrows and gave Dirk a blank look. Tore? Bleed? Hymen? The fuck was he talking about? "I mean, yeah, I'm pretty fucking sore but what the hell are you...?"

Concerned now, she removed one glove and reached between her legs, pressing her fingers where it was raw and tender. It stung around the opening, making her wince, and when she brought her hand back up, her fingers were tinted red. Most of it had washed away, leaving it thin and watery, but a quick glance down confirmed the rest. There were threads of blood in the water, but the bead was quickly cleaning it. Fortunately for them, they'd chosen a spot with easy clean-up rather than a bed, because as it turned out, she was a bit of a bleeder.

"Aww, shit, what'd you tear? Am I all busted now? Or..." She made a face, grimacing, and let her head drop back down against Dirk's shoulder.  "Am I early? I better fucking not be early, wasn't supposed to be for another goddamn week."

Aeytrious

"From what I've studied, and heard in crude men's bragging, is that bleeding is not uncommon. You're not broken, and your menstruation cycle has not reached the purging step prematurely. You're fine." Dirk did his best to be reassuring, but his choice of language likely did little to aid in that. At least he'd told Briar she was fine.
        "I'm enjoying this time together with you in embrace," Dirk said to Briar. "I'd approve of staying here much longer, but we should probably get back to camp." He wasn't making any move to get up though, and his fingers still lazily caressed Briar. "You should practice your ability more as well. The sooner you control it, the sooner we can experiment with touching each other. Kissing sounds interesting to me, and I unexpectedly enjoyed your bite. I think feeling your skin against mine would be a delightful experience."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar let out a long, exaggerated sigh. She really didn't want to go. This was nice as hell, his idle caresses on her skin; she felt like if she stayed like this much longer, she could fall asleep. It was peaceful here, she felt more relaxed than she had in years, he was warm and comfortable...

But he was right. They couldn't just ditch Alba. Though she did have to wrinkle her nose at the idea of practicing her damned ability. That wouldn't be pleasant—even if he did make it sound like it came with some great rewards. Kissing. She had only kissed once, and it had been awful due to her curse. But so had all touch, and now she knew it could be magical. What would kissing feel like if she could do it properly? What would touching feel like without barriers? His hands? His lips. His cock.

Her face heated, and she squirmed a little, hyper aware of his caress as it sent chills down her spine. "I guess," she said.  "As long as we come back here later." She shifted a little. "When I'm, uh, healed, at least. Good thing I already can't walk. Also thanks to you, I'll add."

Aeytrious

Dirk slowly moved away from Briar, finally getting up to pack up the bath. He went about it with quiet efficiency, the process now routine. Once everything dry had been packed up, he lifted Briar from the water, and wrapped her in towels. He set her gingerly on her feet, stripped off his wet clothes and then took the towels from Briar. Everything wet he bundled into a large burlap sack, and then wrapped a warm dry robe around Briar. A dry set of garments he pulled from his haversack, as well as hand and leg wraps. With his circlet resting on his brow he dressed with astonishing speed. His armor, cloak, and weapons all in place, Dirk swept Briar up into his arms and began the walk back to camp.
        It wasn't a long walk, and as they approached, Dirk noticed things out of place. Stones and branches he always avoided disturbing had been moved. Not in the subtle ways of passing wild life, but in a definitely human way. The tracks were not hurried or frantic, and whoever made them had made no attempt to conceal them. His eyes silently searched and he discovered that the tracks were going in two directions. First toward the bathing spot, then back. He concluded it was probably Alba, but Dirk remained vigilant nonetheless.
        In very little time Dirk was passing into the camp with Briar in his arms. Once through the tree that acted as the entrance Dirk froze at the sight of a man standing over Alba's sleeping form. Dirk gave Briar an intense look as he set her down without a sound, and with the snap of his wrist flung a dagger at the man. Kukri and dirk snapped into Dirk's hands in an instant and he followed that dagger with more speed than Briar had ever seen a man move. A beautiful sword held in a blood red gauntlet swept out from the man's cloak to meet Dirk's blades. With a slight gesture of his other hand the man magically flung Dirk back toward Briar. He stopped just short of colliding with her, frozen in the air, all his limbs stretched to their limits.
        The entire moment transpired so fast a human eye would struggle to follow, and that moment was the time it took for what Dirk had seen to sink in. A man dressed so much like him, the blood red gauntlet, the beautiful swinging arch of Bright Rose as she came up to meet Dirk's blades. The man released Dirk and he fell to his knees, Briar behind him, witnessing the glory. "Master," he said, bowing his head to Ritousaey. Then he stood and crossed to his master exchanging a firm hand shake. A somber faced Rit, pulled down his hood, a small smile splitting his face.
        "Hello Dirk," Rit said with a heavy Adelan accent. His form was quite Adelan as well. Dirk was used to that. The changing faces. The sword was always the same though. A constant of every Rit, as well as the sickle. "I see Briar is alive and well on this timeline, as are you and Alba. That's pleasant to witness." He turned and bent to Alba, stroking the girls hair. The color fully returned to her cheeks as his touch healed her body, but the girl remained asleep. "It seems she's a golden thread in this pathway. So many of her branches are dark, but she could be a great force of good." He stood up and stepped around Dirk, as he passed, he touched Dirk, healing him as well. He now stood before Briar, who had amazingly stayed silent through it all.
        "Hello Sima," Rit said, to Briar's further shock. Then he reached out and pressed a finger to her forehead. Rit of course knew her ability and knew what contact with a god would do to her mind, and so he mitigated it, letting her power work through him rather than on him. Briar was filled with a vastness unlike anything she had ever felt before, infinite emotions so unknowable, yet somehow she understood. The birth of the multiverse and it's infinite paths, infinite ends, flashed past until it all settled on a moment, insignificant in the grand tapestry but critical to her. The moment Dirk entered her life.
        Briar saw it in so many versions of time, and in so many there was a death there. If Dirk had not come, either Briar would have messed up and died, or messed up and killed that noble. In the case of the latter, she was hunted down, always on the run, or caught and killed. That day was the end of Briar, in almost every case. Dirk had shown up though, and he had saved her from those paths. He had kept her from inevitable doom. He had saved himself from inevitable doom as well. Had Dirk not been there, had not found Briar and the path of his life forever altered, today he would have died. Too many brigands at once, all fighting dirty got the upper hand. Dirk died on countless timelines, just minutes earlier. A fact that created an infinite sadness for Rit, because those Dirk's were all dead, a near infinite amount.
        Then there was Alba, doomed to be a plaything for those men until she died. Had Dirk not altered the course of his and Briar's lives bringing them there right then, she would still be with those men, and her grey thread would have been cut. Now she was a golden thread. An important figure in the balance of the multiverse, a position Briar and Dirk would never hold. They would always be grey, always unimportant in the grand scheme of things. She also knew though, that her children might be golden threads, though Rit didn't let her see who the fathers could be.
        All that flashed in her mind in an instant. Along with that, Rit had healed her entirely. She'd also later discover that she could read, write, and speak all the languages of both this Earth, and Earth Prime. Rit turned back to Dirk and pulled out a book to hand his student and cosmic progeny. Then he was gone. With an audible pop, he disappeared, and Dirk stood looking at the book, which was written in Sanskrit. He held it up to Briar, a couple entwined in a sexual act was depicted on the cover and she could read the title. Kama Sutra.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

She was having a heart attack. Or a stroke. That had to be what that felt like.

The moment Briar had seen that stranger standing over Alba, the moment Dirk had given her that look, her blood had turned to ice. Dirk didn't have to say a word. She knew this was bad. And when he set her down, she dropped to her knees and kept quiet, heart beating fast but breath held as a familiar kind of terror gripped her. She had been in plenty of dangerous situations--generally ones of her own making--but she was still in no condition to fight, and helplessness was new to her. She had felt that same helpless terror the night those men had hunted her and Dirk had rescued Alba, but now she knew what he could do, that he could take on several men and come out on top, so wouldn't one be fine? It was just his look that chilled her, because it wasn't one she had seen before.

Things went wrong very, very quickly.

Dirk attacked, but it was useless; the man flickered like a ghost and the blade passed through him harmlessly, and his sword swatted the rest away like annoying gnats. Then it was Dirk's turn to be swatted, flung through the air by an invisible force, and Briar threw up her hands to shield herself from the inevitably painful collision--that never connected.

She cracked an eye open. There was Dirk, stretched spread eagle, at the stranger's mercy. A stranger strong enough to overpower him. Fuck. FUCK. They were all so fucking dead. Frantic, her mind raced, and she was on the verge of lunging up and grabbing Dirk's kukri, useless as it might be, when Dirk dropped to the ground and--

...Master?

He was Kneeling. Bowing. That...that was the master guy he always talked about? This creepy ass guy looming all ominously and acting like he was going to murder them all in the face? Breathless, speechless, torn somewhere between relief and residual terror and being pissed as all hell, Briar's eyes flicked back and forth between the two as they greeted each other like old friends.

THE JACKASSES! WERE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

She was still gaping, not at all comprehending a word the master guy was saying, when he turned his attention on her--and all the fight and anger drained from her with a single word.

Sima.

He touched her before she could fully grasp what he's said.

And then she saw everything.

It wasn't the first time she had seen impossible things, things she couldn't begin to grasp. She had seen it with Dirk. She had seen it even before that, when she'd touched an old object she probably should have known better than to touch. But somehow, this was clearer. Somehow, this came with knowledge. She saw her deaths. She saw Dirk and Alba's deaths. She saw children, and something deep inside her balked. She saw how significant meeting Dirk had been--that it had changed everything, would change everything, for both of them, and already had.

And then it was over.

Briar let out a breath, reeling, staring wide-eyed at the space before her. She hadn't yet noticed that she was healed, couldn't even comprehend that as the images flickered and faded behind her eyes. He was gone before she even realized, leaving her dazed and shaken. But when she felt like she could move again, breathe again, she slowly looked up at Dirk, needing something to ground her and confirm that this was real.

And then her eyes fell on the book he held. Her eyebrows rose. Rit had given him that.

Given him a sex book.

After everything else.

A sex book.

She blinked. Looked up at Dirk, then again at the book. Her lips twitched, then she snorted.

What the fuck!

Before she knew it, before she could fight it, she was laughing uncontrollably, hard enough to cry and hard enough to hurt. She clutched at her ribs, wheezing and gasping, as she flopped onto her side and laughed helplessly, unable to process the situation any other way.

Aeytrious

Dirk did not see the amusement in the situation. It was not as dramatic a moment for him either though. His time with Rit had exposed him to more than half a century of shenanigans. This was fairly normal for him. He walked over to Briar, and crouched beside her, placing a hand on her robed shoulder.
        "Are you okay," he asked, not understanding why she was laughing hysterically.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"No I'm not fucking okay!" Briar got out between gasping giggles. "I don't even fucking know! Just. Just what the fuck, Dirk!"

Aeytrious

Ah. That was it. Rit had broken her mind. He could do that. Luckily for Dirk and Briar, Rit knew what a person could handle better than they did, so she’d recover. Probably.
        Dirk could see that Briar had been healed, just as he and Alba had been. Not even the pink flesh of scars on her hands and feet, even her tattoos were mended. That meant the rest of her was healed too. Suddenly there was movement in his pants, his cock growing thick with the prospect of more sex.
        “I know this is an odd time to suggest it, but Alba seems to be in a magical sleep, and we’ve been completely healed. So do you wanna get fucked again?”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar paused in her laughing, snapped a look at Dirk, and just stared. Had he really just suggested--after all that? That's what his first thought was?!

She slapped both hands to her face, flopping over onto her back and letting out more laughter, though weaker now, her shoulders shaking with it. "I repeat: what the fuck, Dirk! Sure, Dirk! Why the fuck not, Dirk! Let's fuck, Dirk! Whoa."

Suddenly, she paused, and turned her hands so she could view them front and back. She blinked, sobering up, and then touched her shoulders to check for wounds before looking at her feet. In all the crazy, she hadn't actually noticed she'd been healed. In all her hysterical laughter, she'd hardly even heard Dirk when he mentioned it.

Aeytrious

Dirk leaned in and scooped Briar into his arms. She was in stunned silence, and examining her hands, and he was carrying her to her cot. Once he set her down he realized that carrying her wasn't necessary anymore, and for some reason that made him a bit sad. He'd come to enjoy carrying her everywhere.
        Dirk pulled the haversack from his back and began pulling off his apparel. Each piece slid into the bottomless bag, disappearing until later. Once he was down to his loose undergarments, he reached into the bag and pulled out the gloves that would be for Briar. As he placed them in her hand, something unexpected happened. Or rather, it was what didn't happen that they didn't expect.
        Dirk's finger ever so slightly grazed against Briar's hand. They both snatched their hands back like lightning. They shared a horrified look that dissolved as they realized Briar wasn't passing out from the visions of his past. Her ability had not activated and caused her extreme mental pain.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: