Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

...Well, he sure wasted no time.

As Dirk scooped her up, Briar was reminded that his sarcasm detector was perpetually broken. Or not even present at all. Slouching in his arms grumpily, she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. She had a lot of questions like what the fuck had just happened and she wasn't particularly in the mood now, her mind still reeling and confused and overwhelmed and actually pretty damned upset that Dirk's master had called her fucking Sima, a name that made her stomach knot and twist, but she said nothing and only frowned as Dirk set her down on her bed.

She stared at him, still scowling, drawing the robe tighter around her as she watched him strip down. How long until he realized she was being snarky, and that now was most definitely not the best time to suggest a fuck? Not after her mind had been so thoroughly fucked! He pulled out the gloves, and she wordlessly held out a hand to accept them, stiiiiill waiting to see when it clicked for him--

And then it happened.

His finger touched her hand, a bright shock of sensation, and Briar's stomach dropped. She jerked her hand back with a gasp and a wide-eyed look, body tense as she anticipated the usual--the avalanche of images, the flood of emotions, the head-splitting agony--but...nothing. She froze, breath held. It should have been instantaneous. Dirk had only brushed against her the once, and it had been awful. But still nothing. She swallowed hard, horror melting into confusion, and let her breath out slowly.

"The fuck?" she said, and looked down at their hands. No, both were definitely bare. She flicked a look back up at Dirk. No, he had definitely looked, in that moment, as horrified as she had felt, the classic "oh shit" expression. What?

Hands slightly shaky from nerves, she reached out slowly and poked his hand, snatching her hand back quickly with a wince of anticipation. But nothing. What? She reached out and laid her palm over his hand this time, then cupped his hand between both of hers, even squeezed his hand. Still nothing. Oh shit.

"Uh. Dirk?"

Her heart began to race anew and she dropped his hand and started to feel at his face, his neck, squishing his cheeks a little, before she grabbed his hands and pressed them to her face.

"Dirk. Dirk, you're seein' this, right? You feel this, right?" she said, voice rushed and panicked. "I'm touching you, right? You're touching me? Nothing's happening? I'm not crazy, right? Because this is fucking crazy. This shouldn't be a thing. Oh shit. Oh fuck! I'm broken. I think he broke me. Oh shit! He did crazy fucking mind shit and now I'm broken!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Dirk was seeing it, feeling Briar touch his face. He liked the skin contact and he wasn't sure why it was a problem that she could feel his touch. She hated her ability didn't she? She was beginning to panic though, and worry Rit had broken her, which he wouldn't have done. He didn't know what to say to calm her, what to do, but he did remember an encounter he had witnessed on a caravan once. A woman was panicking much as Briar was, and her companion kissed her. The two women had then slipped away from the camping area and Dirk now understood why. So he went with that.
        Dirk reached out and took Briars hand and pulled her into an embrace, pressing his lips against hers. He hadn't ever kissed before, so the extent of it was just his mouth softly puckering against Briar, but that was enough for him. The feeling was electric. Their chemistry a match. Biology was winning over Dirk's lack of socialization. After the brief kiss Dirk released Briar from the embrace and leaned back to continue removing clothing, working his way toward total nudity now that Briar could make skin contact.
        "I'm sure you're gonna be fine," Dirk said as he peeled off his clothes. "Rit wouldn't break you, and he wouldn't steal your abilities. He probably just gave you a break from them. He brought us a book that details methods for sex. So he's encouraging us and gave us the opportunity to enjoy it." Dirk bent to grab the book and hand it to Briar. As he did, a slip of paper slid out, a note to Briar written on it.
        Briar,
        I apologize for melting your brain. Being near Dirk after experiencing so many of him dying was too sad for me to stay and explain things slowly. He's a great opportunity for not just your survival, but your happiness. Treat him well, and teach him about the darkness in all people. He doesn't quite understand lies and betrayals. He doesn't much understand his own emotions. It was better for him in the long run that I not teach him those things. Otherwise his awkward emotional blunders would not have put him with you. The longer you two are together, the better chance you both have of dying old and happy.
        I try not to interfere in the lives of grey threads too often, but I must give you a warning. The cult still searches for you, and they are close. You must stop running and face them, or it will only get worse, it could cost you both your lives if you delay. That is a problem for another day though. You have man in front of you, almost naked, that wants only to please you and share in that pleasure. Enjoy the day of skin, and wake up in his arms. When the sun reaches its zenith tomorrow, your visions will return. And don't worry about Alba. She'll wake up with the return of your powers. In the meantime, just have fun!

-Rit

When Briar was finished reading the note, it slowly faded from existence. There was no trace it had ever been there, and Dirk had been so busy disrobing that he hadn't seen it. It was Briar's secret to share or withhold.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar was still babbling, still panicking, when Dirk shut her up spectacularly--

With a kiss.

Pulled against him in an embrace, their lips pressed together, Briar's words cut off with a gasp and her eyes went saucer-wide, her body still. Her mind blanked out, everything cutting away and focusing instead on a single point, his strong frame against her, his lips, surprisingly soft and warm and tingling with heat, on hers. It might not have been a very good kiss; neither of them had the experience for that. But Briar didn't notice or care about his technique. She just noticed that he was kissing her and her heart did a flip, pattering frantically against her chest like hummingbird wings. To her, it felt electric. What the...what...?

He released her, and Briar sat back on her hands to keep from toppling and stared up at Dirk, her face dark with a blush. She couldn't breathe. Her heart was beating too fast, her body trembling lightly and head reeling. Hands shaking, she touched her own lips. Nothing could have prepared her for that. Sex was one thing. Sex was rebellion and pleasure, just a fun diversion, and their experimenting had been through barriers. But kissing? With nothing between them? The thought of him actually touching her with his own bare hands?

Her blush grew, spreading down her neck, and she felt the strange and overwhelming urge to hide. Instead she just sank deeper into the robe, flustered and strangely embarrassed as she listened to Dirk. Nothing to worry about, he said, acting so casual. When he'd just kissed her, and suddenly she was without the ability she hated—but also couldn't imagine being without. She had always wished it would go away, and now it had, and that was frightening because it was all she knew, was so entrenched in her identity, the source of so much pain just...gone like that.

It was a lot to take in.

All of this was.

Dirk handed her the book and she took it, calmer at his assurance but still utterly lost and...strangely exposed. They could touch. Why was that suddenly so scary? Something fluttered from the book as she set it in her lap, and she grabbed it reflexively. A note?

...to her?

She read it, not noticing that her literacy had improved and that the language was unfamiliar, and her brow furrowed. They were crucial to each others' survival? Their happiness? What? Teach Dirk about the darkness in people? Pfff. Yeah, she could do that. Welcome to her life.

It was when she got to the second paragraph that mild amusement and confusion turned to nausea.

Her cult.

Her family.

How quickly Rit switched subjects. He had just plunged her into ice with only a few words before the note turned light again, hopeful. A day of skin. Enjoy themselves. A day without her abilities. Her head spun as she set the note down, but it had already faded from her fingers, and she looked up at Dirk and drew a deep breath. He had seen nothing, still fussing with undressing.

Good.

She cleared her throat to draw his attention. "Uh, so...I guess it'll wear off by noon tomorrow," she said, and was surprised at how quiet her voice came. "There was a note, so..." She shrugged. Her head was full of so many conflicting emotions, so much happening so fast, and she licked her lips where Dirk had kissed her.

Shit. She was so out of her comfort zone. For the first time in forever, she felt completely small and awkward.

But she did know one thing. If Rit's news had done anything, it was to remind her how precious and hard won her freedom was. She wasn't going to tell him now. She didn't know when she would. But for now, time was irreplaceable.

She looked down at her hands, tracing her fingers over the hamsas tattooed there, a dark reminder of her purpose. "So, erm, maybe...you could kiss me again?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Down to just his short pants, Dirk stopped undressing when Briar spoke. He knew Rit wouldn't break her, so finding out he's given them a time limit seemed more accurate to the way worked. The request for a kiss was definitely another thing he could do, especially if that's what she wanted from him. Dirk dropped to his knees in front of his lover and did what any sensible man would do, he kissed her. He tried to approximate what he'd seen others do. Partially open lips pursed, soft contact with Briars lips, puckering and finally that kissing sound was made with the separation of their lips. Then he did it again, in case she wanted more.
        "I'm not sure how kissing works," Dirk confessed. "I've never read anything about it, and I've never kissed or been kissed. I can only extrapolate technique from the few visual displays I've seen."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

A full-body shiver went through Briar when Dirk wasted no time fulfilling her request, ever eager and earnest. Again there was that soft contact, the light press of his lips on hers, the subtle warmth of his breath, and she closed her eyes because the eye contact and closeness felt awkward, and that seemed to be a thing most people did anyway. That shiver only intensified with the next kiss, which was unexpected and felt somehow even better than the last, and she found herself leaning forward into it. But her movements were careful, her hands still holding the robe closed around her, as she shied from closer contact.

Time might be limited, but this was still intimidating.

Parting from him, she licked her lips and looked up at him, trying to control her breathing—how could such a simple thing leave her breathless?—and then he spoke. Normally, that might have annoyed her, all his technical speak during a time like this, but it was a welcome ice breaker this time.

She snorted a laugh rolled her eyes, holding a finger in front of his lips to shush him. Then, blinking, she paused only briefly before she pressed it to his lips. There was still a moment where she braced herself, expecting to feel something—but all she felt was skin.

"Shut up," she said. "You're gonna kill the goddamned mood." But though she said it in her usual Briar way, her fingers traced his lips as she spoke, curiously exploring, eyes studying him as she did. Then they trailed down lower, caressing over his jaw.

This was...surreal.

"If it makes ya feel any better, I already know bad and that wasn't bad. The only other guy I kissed, I passed the fuck out from it. Woke up with a bleeding head, scared the shit out of him. Apparently he thought he'd killed me. You really can't fuck it up more than that, so..."

She took a deep breath, realizing that she was once again babbling, and decided to shut herself up. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to his before she lost her nerve, her blood heating on contact, her robe sliding down off one shoulder as she shifted closer. She let it, and then with a slight roll of her shoulders, she shrugged it off the other side.

"Just keep kissing me."

Aeytrious

Dirk did as Briar commanded. He put his lips to hers and kissed, soft slow kisses. When it came to weapons and fighting Dirk was excellent at improvisation. He had such extensive knowledge he could devise original techniques on the fly to deal with any situation. Here, with kissing, he had found it the opposite. He didn't know very much at all, so anything he did would be pure experimentation. Then he remembered a song. He'd heard it on The Cancer, space pirates singing about a woman telling a man all the places she wanted to be kissed, and his response was all the places he'd put his dick. At least he had some idea where to kiss Briar.
        Dirk moved from Briar's lips to her cheek. Then he kissed her ear, and running through the lyrics in his head, followed them like a blueprint. Down her neck to her shoulder, across to her clavicle, then down to her breasts. As he was kissing Briar's nipple he remembered how much she enjoyed when he kneaded her breasts, so he starting doing that now.
        To kiss lower, as the song suggested, Dirk gently leaned Briar back onto her cot, and moved to kiss her stomach. He continued down across the mons veneris, and soon reached Briar's sex. Without any knowledge of what it meant to 'kiss me down there' Dirk literally kissed, pressing his lips against the hood that covered the clit. That unintentional tease was short lived as Dirk moved to kiss Briar's inner thigh and work his way down to her toes.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar's knowledge of kissing was only minimally better. She had frequented some unsavory crowds that talked openly about lewd things, so what knowledge she'd gained was mostly from their bragging and joking. She knew the crass acts, vaguely. She didn't know sensuality. She knew people kissed with their tongues, but she didn't know how. The descriptions had always sounded kind of...wild. Wrestling tongues and all that.

She was pretty sure that wasn't literal.

But for now, she was content with these soft, slow kisses, her lips tight at first but gradually relaxing against his, her breathing shaky through her nose--

And then Dirk kissed her cheek, then her ear, and a full-body shudder rolled through her, head to toe. When his lips met her neck, her skin burned hot and a soft squeak left her, her body going stock still and trembling. Oh...gods. Oh gods.. She couldn't move except to squirm, each press of his lips a bright shock of sensation on her skin unlike anything she'd felt, sending rippling chills straight to her fingers and toes. Oh, it had felt amazing being touched before, but nothing could prepare her how overwhelming this was, and being touched through cloth felt muted and dull compared to the heat and breath and life of his mouth and hands.

She whimpered when he kissed her breasts, breath hitching when he kneaded them, and she needed hardly any coaxing to lay back. She couldn't have resisted if she wanted to, and his touch made her feel weak--and vulnerable in a new way. She had tried to cover up that vulnerability with the usual tough talk and jokes and demands, tried to shield herself from the flood of new, raw emotions and pure sensory overload, but pleasure and nerves had a way of lowering one's defenses, and she could feel something tightening in her chest and throat even as pleasure coiled in her core.

Briar squirmed as Dirk kissed her belly, letting out hot, frantic pants that caught in her throat. Her back arched, hands grabbing at the blankets and squeezing. Lower still he went, impossibly low, and her eyes shot open when he kissed...there. She bucked in surprise, gasped out, "Holy shit," but her voice was choked, and she realized too late what that meant.

She didn't know when she'd started to fucking cry.

She threw an arm over her face to try to hide it, hoped Dirk would think her sobbing breaths were just pleasure. Which they partially were, and so were her shudders and restless squirming when he kissed her inner thigh and went ever lower, but oh fuck. Oh shit. What the fuck.

Aeytrious

Dirk didn't hear the crying, he was focused on his kissing and thought that Briar's gasps and sobs were just pleasure. He couldn't imagine how it must feel to be touch for the first time, and it to be so wonderful. He kissed down her thigh to the side of her calf, then her foot. Then he moved to the other foot and kissed it to begin his path back up her body.
        When Dirk arrived back at Briar's sex, it was glistening. He knew that meant her arousal was high, so he did what any earnest young man would do, he pressed his thumb to her clit and started stroking. He kissed back up her stomach to her tits, kissing them gently, while his thumb kept at his work. As he moved up her neck to her face he came to realize that the arm across her eyes was shielding tears. She hadn't said anything though, so he was unsure how to proceed. She was so tough and forceful, if he'd done something wrong, he felt she would have chided him. Dirk didn't understand.
        "Briar, did I hurt you? Should I stop?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe.

This was more intense than sex. More intense than that first time, when she'd come so hard she thought she might pass out. But it was a different kind of intensity that was only heightened by emotion. She gasped, but it felt like nothing was reaching her lungs, pleasure leaving her light-headed and dizzy as he went from merely kissing her to pleasuring her. His thumb touched her and Briar cried out, a sobbing moan leaving her. With no buffer between them, his touch was even more dexterous, precise, his skin so different from the material of the gloves. She couldn't move except to writhe helplessly, tears wetting her arm, heart beating too fast.

Then his lips were on her neck, his voice in her ears. It brought her back and her eyes, clenched shut, fluttered open, her arm lowering. Oh shit. Breathe. Stop panicking. She just had to breathe. She was going to freak him out.

"N-no," she gasped out, and cupped his face with both hands, fingers trembling as they traced his cheekbones. Grounding herself. Reminding herself where she was, grounded here, with Dirk. It had felt too good. Too intense, almost out-of-body. It was scary, like she didn't have control, like her body wasn't hers, the pleasure bowling her over until she could do nothing, seized up in its grip. Too many sensations all at once, so much to focus on yet she could focus on nothing at all. How the fuck did she explain all that? How did she explain what it was like to live twenty-three years associating touch with only pain, to resign herself to never kissing, never holding hands, never doing anything except through a cloth, and then with the flip of a coin experience...this?

"I-I'm fine, it's just..." A deep breath, a slight hiccup, and she turned her face to wipe her eyes against her arm before looking back up at him. "It's just...a lot. Y'know?" She swallowed, controlling her breathing. "It's kinda overwhelming and scary and it feels so, so fucking good andIdon'tknowwhattodo."

She bit her lip as soon as the words rushed out, face going red with embarrassment. They had just slipped out in the moment--and she wasn't used to sharing something like that, wasn't used to admitting she was nervous or afraid.

Aeytrious

Dirk didn’t quite understand, but he knew enough to know now was a time for empathy. Emotion was new to him, so he didn’t really know how to express to Briar that he cared. Not knowing what to say or what emotional expression to show, he focused on the fact that she had expressed her enjoyment of the situation and that he should not stop. So he didn’t stop.
        There had not been time to braid Briar’s hair so it was bit disheveled. Dirk brushed it out of her face with his fingers and then kissed Briar on the cheek. Then he kissed her mouth again since she seemed to like that so much, and he enjoyed her kisses in return. Pressing his lips to hers again and again was wonderful. He was laying on top of her, him in just his short pants and Briar nude. He could feel the heat of her sex through his pants, his erection pressed into the cleft of her lips.
        “Can I have sex with you now?”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

More shivers, more chills shooting through her like lightning, making her gasp and jerk. His fingers brushing at her hair, his lips on the skin of her cheek and finally, her mouth. Briar grabbed onto Dirk's shoulders reflexively, nails digging into his skin—there was no cloth to protect him now—and let out a muffled whimper against his lips as his cock pressed against her through his breeches. That was all that was separating them, and the realization made her heart race ever faster, making her dizzy, even as she bucked up against him, grinding their bodies together. Gods...if she was coming undone from this alone, she didn't know how she was going to handle the rest—and the thought brought with it a wave of panic.

And excitement.

It was too much. So fucking intense. His body atop hers, his bare chest pressed against her breasts, heat and the brush of skin against skin, sending tingles coursing all along her. She couldn't stop shaking, still felt like crying—happiness and pleasure and confusion and nerves all rolled into one. This wasn't working. She didn't know what to do with this feeling of vulnerability, of helplessness and smallness.

And so she sought to deal the only way she knew how.

"Fuck, w-wait, pause," Briar managed to gasp, squirming and pushing lightly at his shoulders. Fuck, she hoped she wasn't confusing him too badly. Don't stop. Stop. "I-it's too much, I—" She took a deep, shuddering breath, trying to collect herself. Trying to get her head on straight when she felt overwhelmed, swimming in sensation.

Looking up at him, she nudged him, urging him to roll over. "Switch places."

Aeytrious

Dirk was beginning to get confused. He knew he was new to emotions and sex and any social interaction with other humans in general, but Briar changed her tone and stance on this so fast he was getting quite lost. She appeared to be very much into it, but the range of emotions he was seeing wasn’t totally adding up. He just wanted to please her, and not necessarily sexually. Dirk lived to serve, and whatever Briar needed from him, he wanted to give her. With that in mind, he did as she commanded, laying down so she could climb on top of him.
        “Okay, now what do you want me to do?”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Nothing," Briar answered as she rolled atop Dirk, lightly straddling his clothed hips. She could see his confusion; she didn't need her abilities to notice, and had always been attuned to the feelings of others even if she was also good at ignoring them. Confusion was a new look on him, though. Go figure, with all the mixed signals she was sending, and her own muddled thoughts. And how the hell was he supposed to understand when she didn't know how to explain?

She rubbed the back of her neck. "I mean, uh, I'm gonna touch you. And you're just gonna...do...whatever. Lay there I guess? Enjoy it? I hope?" she continued, cheeks heating at the thought. She cleared her throat nervously, fighting back the budding awkwardness. "That was fucking intense, alright? Real intense. Good intense but just—I just need to slow down. Catch my breath. Enjoy the view. Okay? I ain't been touched skin to skin like that and I've never touched so...it's just...you know? This is all new."

And kind of scary. It felt amazing, but it also felt like her body was freaking out. And sure, they had fucked, so maybe it seemed strange that she was getting shy now, but for her this was way more intimate.

She took a deep breath and cracked a small smile to reassure him, already feeling calmer now that she had control, though her heart hadn't slowed and her skin still felt tingly. Leaning down, she kissed him, slow and lingering, and shivered through it. "It's my turn, is what I'm sayin'. So don't touch me 'til I say," she said against his mouth, and experimented with a tiny nibble on his bottom lip. She was new to kissing, too, but she at least had more exposure to it than Dirk. She knew people kissed with their tongues, for example, though she wasn't sure how. Stick it in there? Huh. Maybe that book had some information.

For now, she held off on that and instead took to familiarizing herself with his body. She sat up, and for a moment just looked at him, bare beneath her save for his short pants, eyes lingering on his lips, his chest, his defined abs. She trailed her hand through his hair, marveling that it was softer than expected, and caressed her fingers down along his jaw, down the side of his neck, over his throat. Curious, she pressed her lips to the path her fingers had just traveled and then went lower, feathering kisses over his collarbone and then his chest. Her hands slid over his shoulders and down his arms, feeling, lightly squeezing his biceps, mapping his body in her mind.

He...felt amazing. The faint scent that was unique to him, intoxicating. Her blood ran hotter, and she found that even though it was her touching him, she sometimes forgot to breathe. How did even this feel good? But the more she touched, the bolder she got, and soon she had slid herself backwards and between his legs so she could get lower, kissing just below his navel as her thumbs brushed along his hipbones.

Briar paused there, at the edge of his pants, and glanced down at the erection straining against his clothes. She felt breathless, and though he hadn't touched her, she could feel her own arousal practically dripping between her legs, the delicious tension only building until she was shivering--and the sight of him only made it better. Tilting her head, she trailed her fingers over Dirk's cock, massaging through the fabric, and looked up at him.

"Gonna take these off or what?"

Aeytrious

Of course Dirk had planned on taking off his pants, but Briar had interrupted him. She’d commanded kisses, and he’d obliged. She’d commanded he lay on his back, and he’d done so. Then through all Briar’s touching, Dirk had strained at the command to not touch back. It felt a lot better than he’d expected. Each kiss, each graze of Briar’s fingers sent a tingle through his body. He wanted to stroke her in return, to kiss her back, but he just laid there, shivering at her touch, goosebumps racing across his flesh. When Briar moved between his legs, and then touched his throbbing erection through his pants, Dirk could barely contain his anticipation of the next touch.
        There was no hesitation when Briar asked Dirk to remove his pants. It may have been said quizzaciously but he was beginning to understand Briar’s sarcasm. He reached down and unlaced them with quick motions, then lifted one leg out at a time to avoid kicking Briar, or requiring her to move. Dirk’s member bounced at the movements, eventually flopping back down when he was still. The mass of his erection had pushed itself free from his foreskin, a pearl of his pre-ejaculate glistening at the tip. It grew quickly until it ran down the mucosa and dripped on his abdomen as an unconscious spasm made his cock bounce slightly.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Dirk was quick to obey, and Briar watched him with fascination--and no small amount of smugness. She had been out of her comfort zone for the last few days: injured, helpless, under someone else's control and powerless to do a thing about it. While their relationship had evolved drastically over that time, some things didn't change; Briar liked being in command, and she enjoyed turning the tables now, enjoyed watching him shiver to her touch.

Soon he was as naked as she was, and Briar got her first up close look at his cock. She looked up at Dirk, then back down, hesitating for a moment. Maybe it was a stupid thing, but now that she had him where she wanted him, she...wasn't quite sure what to do with that. How to touch him with her hands. Just...mimic the same general motions that happened when they fucked? Why did this suddenly seem so complicated--wait.

Blinking, she hesitated only briefly before she reached out and grazed her index finger over the head of his cock, smoothing away the precum. "Errr...did you...?" She looked back up at him and lifted an eyebrow. "You already get off?"

Aeytrious

Dirk quirked his head at Briar's inquiry. Was the question a serious one, or another joke? It didn't have her usual quizzacious tone, so it was possible she wasn't mocking him this time. It was always better to err on the side of caution so Dirk assumed she wasn't joking. "That's pre-ejaculate seminal fluid," he told her. "It leaks from the urethral opening to clean it in preparation for the spermatozoa to travel through." It didn't occur to Dirk that the modern reaches of anatomy or awareness of biology had not reached a point where even educated people would understand what he was saying. "I have not yet achieved climax, and will try to hold off from doing so until you want me to, or until you orgasm first."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar paused and looked up at Dirk, fixing him with a long, dry stare. "Some questions, Dick, only need a 'yes' or a 'no'," she said. "I don't what the fuck any of that other shit meant. But, okay! Good to know! So basically guys get wet too, is what you're sayin'. I think? Whatever, it doesn't matter! Actually, just...just don't talk, alright? Shhhh. That shit is not sexy."

With that cleared up, she turned her attention back to his body and ran her fingers along his shaft. It was softer than she'd expected, and for a moment she just curiously explored. It was so surreal, exploring him like this, touching every part of him freely without repercussion. As she'd kissed down his body, at first she'd been nervous, still afraid of some bad reaction, but the caution had faded from her touch the further she went. It was still nerve-wracking, though she did her best to hide that behind the illusion of control. This was...crazy intimate. But it was easier with him being the vulnerable position this time, and touching wasn't nearly as sensitive as being touched.

She pressed a kiss to his inner thigh and closed her hand around his cock, gently stroking up and down, her movements awkward and a bit jerky with inexperience. And as she did it she watched him for a reaction, wracking her brain for ideas. Dirk had been a virgin, too, so they were technically on even footing--and it kind of irked her that despite that, he was a bloody natural, knowing just how to touch her to drive her wild. And so she had kissed him and caressed him the way he kissed and caressed her because she knew it had felt good, but she couldn't exactly copy his technique here.

Hm.

Well...

There was a brief pause, a thoughtful look at the cock in her hand, and then Briar wiped the precum away with her thumb and pressed her lips to the tip in a little kiss, the way he had kissed her between the legs. She had wanted more when he had done that, and so she gave him more now, tongue flicking out to taste him. Huh. Didn't taste bad, just tasted like skin, and she knew Dirk was clean. Alright, then. She had no idea what the fuck she was doing, but she'd heard plenty of men in the taverns boast and talk about women sucking dick. They were bloody obsessed with it. How literal was it, though? Because she was pretty sure that wasn't going to fit. So maybe...?

She slipped the head into her mouth and gave it a light suckle.

Aeytrious

Dirk enjoyed Briar's touch. Her hands were soft, and her fingers stroking his shaft were pleasant. Though it felt nice, the rhythm of her stroke was not quite right. Dirk moved his hips ever so slightly to help Briar get into pattern that felt better, but then she stopped. Soon she kissed his cock and then her mouth was closing around the head.
        Dirk sucked in a breath of startled pleasure. Oral sex was something he was only vaguely aware happened. Before meeting Briar, Dirk had not even pleasured himself, so all these new sensations were amazing for him. Briar's soft warm tongue against the frenum was a much better sensation than her hand, or the inside of the contraceptive Rit had provided him with. He quickly felt the building pressure that meant orgasm was imminent. If skin to tongue contact was this amazing, how was he going to handle intercourse? Dirk quickly began meditation to focus his mind, to ride the pleasure without it taking over, and contained what have been a very embarrassing occurrence of premature ejaculation into Briar's mouth. Keeping his focus was hard though, his breathing labored, his body shivering on the edge of his control.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar may not have known how to do this, or have any kind of technique, but it didn't seem to matter judging by the way Dirk was reacting. Something she was doing obviously felt nice, to have him tensing and shivering like that, and she was surprised to find it wasn't as boring as it had sounded. The way those bawdy tavern-goers talked, it sounded like a dominance thing, a one-sided thing to put the woman in her place, and she'd never been interested. Screw that.

But as she'd been exploring Dirk, as he'd shivered and sucked in breaths under her touch, it clicked. She liked this, watching and feeling him battle for control, hearing the way his breath hitched when she flicked her tongue just so; she was the one with the power here. Of course, she kind of always was. He only touched her because she wanted him to, after all. And even when she'd been his "prisoner", she'd kind of still called the shots.

Yeah. This was...actually fun.

And also kind of torturous.

As she licked and sucked at the head, and watched his reactions, all she could think about was getting fucked again. She wanted him, wanted his hands and lips on her, intense as it would be, and though she was nervous about the intensity, she was curious--and her body was on fire, her own breathing short and quick, quiet moans escaping her. They didn't have much time. Just a day, and that wasn't enough, and she knew she needed to get over it fast so they could enjoy things while they could.

Gods, she wanted him. And soon she slid him down a little deeper, pulled back when she choked, and brought her hand up to slide along him instead, slicking him up and down as she focused on what would comfortably fit. She slid her tongue around him and slipped him into her mouth again, adjusting herself when she got a particularly positive response and making sure to repeat it, and then paused, releasing him with a soft pop so she could peer up at him, a smug smile on her lips.

"Enjoyin' yourself?"

Aeytrious

Dirk at first only whimpered in response to Briar, then quickly said, "Yes." He took a breath, focused himself, and continued. "I'm finding it very hard to contain my climax. I fear I may release the next time you do that. It's intensely pleasing."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey