Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

...Oh man.

"Uh. Yeah. Share a bath. Not a bad idea," Briar said, trying not to fumble over her words even as her face burned redder, because she'd been silently wanting the towel to fall.

Play it cool, Briar! PLAY. IT. COOL.

"Like, that'd probably be a good idea! I mean, of course it's a good idea, it was my idea, but yeah. A nice warm soak would probably soothe my injuries or something!"

Which was totally logical and made sense, and she did love long baths. So there.

"Not sure how I'm gonna get there, though. You did a bloody number on me." And yet, not even the anger over that took her attention away from his flushed, glistening body.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Briar had not explained to Dirk that she didn't want to be touched, that skin contact would be difficult for her. He didn't know it when he shifted her suggestion into the idea of bathing. So her getting to the bath seemed of little difficulty.
        "I have ample strength to carry you," Dirk told her, flexing his exposed muscles in demonstration. It was a completely innocent act, and his lack of bluster was readily apparent. "I hope you do not think I would be so ungracious as to make a wounded friend walk. I would be more than happy to help you wash and redress your wounds as well. Really it would be my pleasure."
        What started out as simply being polite soon moved into the best effort Dirk had ever made at flirting, when he realized how Briar reacted to the intimacy of nudity. She had not been pleased, and so to her it was special. Or so he thought. They were now going to bathe, together. At least he was hoping so. Why was he feeling aroused? It was only slight, but it made him wonder, and he also liked it.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Wounded friend? For a moment, that sounded odd, and wrong--but the magic of the song was strong, and Briar brushed the thought away in favor of far more pleasant ideas.

Like his flexing muscles, and his offer of carrying her and washing her--whoa, wait!

Briar blinked, jolted from her fantasy briefly. One moment she had been imagining him lathering up her naked body while he, too, was naked, and how it would feel to be touched all over--and the next she was struck hard by a sickening, queasy sensation in the pit of her stomach as the logical side of her brain told her exactly how it would feel to be touched. Her eyes widened.

"Ah. Carrying me. About that." She looked down at the robe she wore and tugged it tighter around her. It covered her sufficiently from the neck down, so it might not be an issue? As long as there was a physical barrier preventing skin-on-skin contact, she would be okay--but that didn't solve the other issue, the part where she just wasn't used to being touched even through clothes because she instinctively avoided it. "I...I'll walk."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"I really don't mind carrying you," Dirk reassured Briar. He began putting things back in his haversack, and then pulled out a ball of twine. He walked off into the woods without a word and tied the twine to a tree. He then walked in a large circle around their camp, wrapping the twine around each tree on his path. He finished, leaving a gap between the last tree and the first, then walked back and reached into his sack again pulling out a leather case. He walked back to the twine, and followed it along. As he did, he pulled little brass bells and copper charms from the case, and hung them on the twine as he went. Upon the two trees that acted as a passage between the barrier he'd created, Dirk drove in silver stakes. Once they were both in, they glowed for a moment and then became dull again. After a full circuit to check the charms, he returned, reached into the sack once more, and pulled out a small pouch. Dirk poured a bit of its contents into his hand, a fine black powder, and tossed it into the fire. The flames turned a pure white, and within the ring it was as bright as day, but the light did not seem to pass beyond the boundary he'd created.
        "Our camp is secure, if you're ready, I'd be happy to carry you now. It really would be my pleasure."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar had been about to say it wasn't really about him as far as this matter went--quite the opposite!--but then he went off to do his thing, and Briar's words died in her mouth. They suddenly didn't seem all that important, the issue suddenly feeling quite minor, as she watched Dirk move, his body glistening in the firelight and her hoping that towel would slip. She didn't even pay attention to what he was doing, though she was aware of it, and it became obvious shortly that it was some sort of magic ritual.

But that was boring at the moment. The nearly-naked man before her was far more intriguing.

When he returned, however, and once again brought up the whole him carrying her thing...

Hrm. Maybe it wouldn't be that big of a deal? She was covered, after all.

Briar pursed her lips in thought, but didn't think very long. What the hell? What was the worst that could happen?

"Sure," she said with a shrug she hoped was nonchalant, though her grin was quiiite eager. She didn't normally like to play the damsel, but was she really being a damsel when he was doing something she very much wanted? "Yeah, yeah, that sounds good, Dick. Just be careful, alright? Wounded lady and all, so be geeeentle." And she adjusted her robe carefully, making sure there was no skin exposed, even while her heart fluttered at the thought of being so close to him.

With their bodies pressed together...aw yes.

Aeytrious

Dirk readjusted his towel without modesty. He grabbed his haversack, slung it over his shoulder and approached Briar.
        "I will be as gentle as I can," he assured her. He patiently waited for her to prepare herself for the process of being carried.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

When Briar was ready, she spread her arms wide and gave Dirk an expectant look, one eyebrow cocked and head tilted. "Ready to go, Dicky, if you're ready for me," she said, and couldn't help but waggle her eyebrows at him as she spoke.

Aeytrious

Dirk leaned in close to Briar, his face getting dangerously close to hers as he maneuvered to pick her up. He had to slide a hand down her, brushing along her bottom, to make sure the fabric of the robe she wore did not get caught as he lifted her. It would not be good to drop her. The butt grave meant nothing to him. It was part of the process, and he had found that butts could be attractive, but he wasn't thinking of that now.
        Sweeping Briar up into his arms, like a man carries his wife over the threshold, Dirk handled her sleight weight easily. Not as easily perhaps as when he'd carried her over his shoulder like a sack of turnips, but this was much more gentle. The combination of robes and bandages kept Briar's skin from touching Dirk's, but without the knowledge of her tactile ability, he made no extra effort at not touching her. He carried her tenderly, simply because she was injured, and he found himself, oddly enough, aroused at the situation. A beautiful woman in a man's arms. He'd read a story recently that had rather intimate scenes that started similarly.
        "Is this okay," Dirk asked as he headed for the one gap in the magic ring he'd created.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Whoa, handsy! Briar jerked in surprise at the butt grope and felt her cheeks light up--and blushed even harder when she remembered she was naked beneath the robes and that he'd been the one to undress her. But she didn't have long to dwell on the thought when he scooped her up like a bride, and she gasped in surprised and started to throw an arm around his neck, but stopped and settled her hands on her lap instead. Less risk of accidental skin contact that way!

"Wha?" It took Briar a second to realize Dirk had spoken to her. She had been too distracted, occupied by thoughts concerning their proximity--and the simple fact that she'd never been carried like this before. After all, she couldn't be touched, and she lived a rough and tumble life besides; she wasn't used to being treated like a dainty thing, and this was so like some scene out of a torrid romance where the sweet maiden got swept aware by the shirtless, buff, glistening man...

Briar swallowed hard. "Oh. Yeah. Yeah, it's fine!" she said, and couldn't help but add with a snicker, "You're fine."

Aeytrious

As Dirk passed between the trees with the silver stakes, there was a physical change in the pressure of the atmosphere. The camp was sealed off magically from the outside world, no light, or smoke, or the smells of the cooking escaped the magic ring. Passing through the spikes had another effect on both Dirk and Briar. A gentle hum began in their ears, and as they moved further away, the hum gradually grew faint. When they sought the safety of the camp, the hum would guide them back, should they find themselves lost or separated.
        It was not a long walk to the small stream with the rock-cut basin. At some point the stream had probably been a more powerful river, but now it was shallow and flowed gently. That made the basin perfect for bathing. The water the passed across it and around it was only a few inches deep, but the basin was deep enough, with a shelf at the right height, that they could sit. Briar would be up to her chin, but at least she could relax.
        "Here we are," Dirk said to Briar, as he set her down gently, next to the stream. He then set down his kukri and haversack, then pulled from inside, the two stones that worked together to heat water. He tied a them together with a piece of twine, with a long tail that he staked to the ground by the stream. He tossed them into the basin, and they quickly went to work warming the water. He pulled the pieces for another small rack from the bag, and set it up in the stream, right next to the basin. On it, he hung several thick, fluffy, cotton towels. He could feel the sleight chill in the air, so he hung a large bead on the end of the rack. Inside the clear glass, a tiny fire spirit could be seen dancing, and the charm warmed the rack, and the towels.
        Dirk pulled a few more things from the sack and began setting them up. A few feet down stream of the basin, he put a post in the shore, that rose to his knee. He looped a thin, white silk rope through a ring at the top of it, and crossed the stream to put a matching post there as well. Rope secured, he walked back across hanging a few glss beads, similar to the one with the fire spirit, on the silk cord. Some contained air spirits, and they pulled the heat from the water, returning it to the temperature it was before it was heated in the basin. Others contained water spirits, and they would purify the water of the things added by Dirk. He and Briar could enjoy a hot bath, whithout damaging the balance of nature.
        The water was warming nicely, and steam was beginning to rise up into the air, but the flow of the water was gentle, and so within the basin, it had grown murky. He dropped a white marble into the water, and as it sank to the bottom, it pulled all the soil, and detritus into itself. The water was crystal clear now, and the marble, black. He dropped another magic stone into the basin, this one grey with large pores like holed cheese. In the water, it began to let out bubbles of warm air, at a steady stream. Last Dirk tossed a sphere of soap into the basin. It began to dissolve, filling the basin with soap bubbles that smelled faintly of vanilla. He moved his kukri into the shallow stream, within easy reach of the basin, and returned to Briar.
        "Would you like assistance with removing your bandages, and the robe," Dirk asked Briar.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

By the time the bath was prepped and ready to go, Briar felt like her heart might burst from her chest from how hard it was beating. The little basin, and the area around it, was rather beautiful, and the sweet smell of soap and clean, hot water added an air of...well...romance to the scene. It was very much reminding her of those goddamned trash novels, indeed.

Of which she had read many.

What could she say? A girl who couldn't be touched by others had to find other ways to, ah, take care of certain things.

Briar was quite red by the time Dirk had finished setting up, partly from watching him--he was half naked!--and the wandering thoughts that induced, and partly from the rising steam.

But yeah, mostly from watching him. And pondering things.

So many things.

Needless to say, her mind had traveled some interesting places by the time he spoke to her, and she quite visibly jumped at his words--and blushed quite vividly, in a way that had little to do with the heat. Remove the robe?! Him! Help her?!

Sweetbabygods.

"Ya mean you?" she blurted, grabbing at her robe--and wincing when the clenching of her hand sent pain shooting through it. She gasped and let go, letting her hand drop back into her lap even as her heart leaped straight into her throat even as heat tingled in her core. Him? Undressing her? Oh man oh man oh man...it was one thing when she was unconscious, another when she was awake to experience it.

She swallowed hard, and jerked her eyes back up to his face when they started to dip down to his hips. Not that his face was any better; it was a damned handsome face, and the light played softly over the angles of his nose and jaw, highlighting those beautiful features all the more. She fidgeted, shifting a little where she sat. Jeez, Briar. What did you expect when he said bath? Of course bathing meant getting naked!

"Oh, er, um..." She reached again and plucked at the robe, experimentally flexing her hands and grimacing as her wounds stretched painfully. "...Sure? I mean, like, I've got fucking holes in my hands, I'll remind you! Which you put there. I swear to gods there better not be any permanent damage!"

But despite her words, she was still blushing hotly, and her eyes still kept dipping lower.

Aeytrious

Dirk knelt beside Briar, reaching for her foot. His hands were cold from the water, so he used her robe to lift the limb and protect it from his chilled touch. He ever so gently, untucked the end of the bandage from itself. He slowly unwound it from her foot, and when he was done, placed her foot on the ground. He had somehow avoided touching her skin, though he had no idea what touching Briar would cause, or that he should avoid it. He then repeated the action with her other foot.
        "I'm going to move you to the basin now," Dirk told Briar, as he stood, scooping her up as he had done before. He let his wrap fall away as he did so, and when he set Briar down, sitting in the now pleasantly warm water with her feet in the basin, heedless of getting the robe wet, he stood before her nude. He stepped into the Basin, sliding under the slightly sudsy water, and came up just in front of her. Dirk gently spread Briars legs, the robe again blocking skin on skin contact, and stood between them. Chest gleaming wet in the moonlight, he reached for her hand.
        The robe was meant for him, and so the sleeves covered Briars hands easily. Dirk gently pushed the sleeve up, holding it back with one hand, while he undid the bandage as he had on her feet. Then he removed the last bandage from her other hand, and as he set it aside, he reached to untie her robe.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Oh sweet horse lords above...

Somehow, the bastard made removing goddamned bandages about the most intimate thing a person had ever done for her. Briar held stock still has he unwrapped her feet, heart beating fast and breath held, and somewhere in the back of her mind her brain shouted a warning, that this way lie danger, and Dirk was just a careless brush away from touching bare skin.

Maybe she should say something...?

But she grit her teeth and held it in. Hell fucking no. She could bear a brief touch, and let him think her flinching was just because she disliked strange contact--and yet, part of her didn't like the idea of him thinking she didn't like it. But more importantly, her ability was a strength and a vulnerability and she didn't want it to be known and exploited and--

She bit her lip, bracing for contact, but he somehow managed to keep the robe between them. Then she was in his arms again, and soon the water was warm around her aching feet, soothing away the pain. She grimaced briefly, toes curling as she adjusted to the heat, and then relaxed again with a slow sigh out her nose.

That relaxation didn't last long.

Because that was when she drew her attention from the water to Dirk himself, and her breatg caught anew when...oh jeez fuck...

He was totally naked.

Briar's eyes went wide and her face turned an impossible shade of red as, of course, the first thing she did was glance down and...and...

Her belly fluttered and she gulped down a breath, then another as he parted her legs and slipped between them. Even though the robe still separated them, even though she knew this was a goddamned chaste bath, even though she knew it was impossible and that he was an utter stranger and her CAPTOR above all...her mind still shot to more salacious places even as he unwrapped her hands, which were trembling the barest amount with fresh nerves. Did he...did he realize how bad this looked right now?

And then he reached for the robe.

"Oh, whoa!" she gasped before she could help it, hands shooting up to grab his--but she stopped short, remembering her bare skjn and injuries, and let them hover there instead. "Oh, uh, heh, sorry. Er. Just, y'know."

She dropped a look down to his hips. "Little awkward! This position. Er, your...I mean, where you're standing, you know, since we're both gonna be naked and--I mean, not that I think it's weird! It's just a bath and whatever, I just mean, if anyone saw this, they'd probably think weird stuff which is pretty funny, amirite? Uh. Not that...anyone would be...watching us? Creepers. Eh heh..."

Shit.

Aeytrious

Dirk was a bit oblivious to the situation, or what it looked like. Briar was getting a bit flustered, and he was unsure as to why. He didn't wish to offend, or object to her feelings, so he placed his hands on the knees of the quickly wicking robe and pushed himself away from the blushing Briar.
        Dirk's experience with the opposite sex had been very limited. Rit, for all his training and teaching of the boy, had been rather dry and clinical in his sexual education. He was well versed in biology, and had a better understanding of the anatomy of most creatures living on the planet, than science would discover for hundreds of years. That knowledge did little for understanding sexual tension. He knew how procreation was done, he had just not experienced the pleasures, yet.
        "I'm sorry Briar," Dirk said, sounding a bit less monotone than usual. "I didn't mean to over step." For a reason he didn't understand, he felt disappointed that she had stopped him from undressing her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Oh gods! Somehow, having him apologize like she was a shirking damsel was even worse--perhaps because it meant her nervousness was obvious, and she absolutely hated exposing her vulnerabilities. She was Briar! Bold, brave, and fearless!

"Oh, pshhht, whatever!" she said with a roll of her eyes, even as she released a slow, relieved breath out through her nose when he backed away. She shifted her legs closed. Ahem. "I told you you could help me, dummy. I just wasn't expecting you to go diving between my legs. Little eager there, eh, Little Dicky? I would be too if I were you. I'm fucking gorgeous." And she waggled her eyebrows at him, bolder now that there was more distance between them.

Though the warm water was helping little when it came to cooling her head--along with the strange sense of disappointment because he had stopped. What the hell?

"It's not like I care, anyway," she said with a flick of her hair. "I mean, you saw me fucking naked already. It's just bodies, anyway, so like who cares? It's just a bath!"

And yet, for all her bluster, she was still no closer to undressing.

Aeytrious

Briar's jab, and the mention of being between her legs, clued Dirk into what he had been oblivious to. Procreation often happened with a man between a woman's legs. Though in some of the stories he'd heard, and in lewd songs, there were more creative ways for the act of sex to be performed.
        Briar's reactions took on all new meaning now. Dirk was beginning to learn what sex meant to people. It was more than just procreation to perpetuate genetics with a favorable mate. It was pleasurable, and connected to all kinds of emotions. He was curious about it, but had no experience. It wasn't something that had come up in his travels as a guide and bodyguard. This was not the time to think about that though.
        Briar was still in her robe, and she had just mentioned him helping her undress. Dirk could tell that she was having mixed feelings about getting naked, she was overselling the not caring. He did want to help her bathe though, and she would need to be nude for that. He stepped forward, sure to move beside her, rather than between her legs. He reached for the knot that held the robe shut.
        "Perhaps I can at least undo your tie," Dirk said, keeping his eyes on her as he worked his fingers on the cloth. "I wouldn't want you to open the stitches I put in your hands."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to open the stitches you put in my hands from the holes you put in my hands, either!" Briar said, going stock still as he undid the knot. She swallowed down the lump in her throat, her pulse going crazy yet again at the thought of being naked--with him! Both of them naked together. In the water.

Ohgodsohgodsohgods...

Just be chill, Briar! Be calm! Cool! Collected! You got this!

The knot came undone, and Briar's face reddened, but she knew if she stopped now, her bluffing and feigned nonchalance would be for nothing. Plus it would be stupid as hell. She'd wanted this! Screw cold feet! With another gulp, she shrugged her shoulders and let the robe fall away, pooling around her waist and baring smooth brown skin covered in filigree-like, rust colored tattoos. They even went to the tops of her feet, though Dirk would have seen them all already, including the eyes inked into her palms.

And then she stared pointedly at Dirk's face, because looking elsewhere was dangerous with his body all glistening and muscley and naked and...stuff. Like shit. That's what she got for making fun of his dick before she saw it, damn...

She cleared her throat. "So, yay! Naked bathing party times. This is totally normal, for a guy to bathe a woman. Platonically. Naked. Like I hear some places they have big ol' bathing houses where everyone goes and there's totally no kinky orgy shit going on there, nosiree." Her shoulders twitched as she fought the urge to cover herself, forcing herself to keep her arms down and back straight. "Fun stuff! Totally natural. Right-o! Watch out, will ya?"

And, needing to be under the steamy, obscuring water NOW, she shuffled forward awkwardly and splashed down into the water, letting it rush up to her chin.

Aeytrious

Dirk found himself delighted to look upon Briar's nude body once more. Perhaps these past months amongst mortals was having an affect on him. He found that his body was also responding to her nudity, and perhaps his thoughts of procreation as well, as he began to feel aroused, and was getting an erection. The bubbles and the suds, hid that fact from Briar, but Dirk felt no shame in it regardless. It was a natural thing.
        Dirk was again feeling disappointed as Briar sank beneath the water. She apparently sat on the rock shelf that went around the basin, as the water was to her chin. That increased his desire to see her, and for some reason, to touch her. He needed an excuse to do so.
        Dirk stepped up on the shelf, and out of the water, again exposing his nudity to Briar. This time however, he had a partial erection, and it was in full view. He moved to his haversack, unaware of the show he was giving his companion, reached inside, and pulled out a pair of gloves. They were a coarse material, and he slipped them on as he returned to the warmth of the basin.
        "Would you like me to scrub you with these," Dirk asked, holding up his hands to show Briar the gloves. "They are rough enough to scrub away the dirt and grime with ease, while being soft enough not to hurt you."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

...Uhhh.

Aaand he was out of the water again, with everything hanging out in full view. Including...um...

With a start, Briar snapped her eyes away from his dick (ohmygods is he getting a fucking hard-on are you KIDDING ME) and stared straight ahead at the water before her, her eyes wide, and slowly sank down deeper until the water covered her upper lip. Most uncomfortable bath EVER, made all the worse by the way her own blood heated and the warm tingle between her legs. She should not be having those sorts of feelings toward him! For so many reasons, not least of which because he was still probably gonna turn her into the authorities or something!

But there was no denying he was attractive. And it wasn't like she got naked with...oh...anyone? In fact, she had no idea what possessed her to bathe with him now, except that she couldn't do it alone and she'd been terribly tempted and oh fuck she was so goddamned stupid argh--

And then Dirk spoke, holding up those gloves, and her breath caught. She'd just figured she'd soak in the soapy water for a while and call it good. There was no way she could scrub herself right now, and no way he could--no way she'd let him--and yet...

A forbidden thrill went down her, a sort of boldness only heightened by the music's spell.

And yet, she'd gone all her life craving touch. Craving just simple human contact. Craving normalcy. Even his little touches through the robe as he carried her or adjusted her had felt magical, because it was more than she ever got, and there was a deep sort of loneliness that came with that. Not to mention, you know, getting scrubbed by a pretty guy. It was enough to make her shiver. And here it was, her chance on a silver platter, a safe way to get that contact, even for just a moment.

The smart thing would be to say hell fucking no. Way too risky. Way too stupid. Uh uh, no way. But when she opened her mouth to say no, what tumbled out instead was a breathless, "What the fuck kinda question is that? Uh, yes."

So, so stupid. So dangerous. But gods, she wanted his hands on her.

Aeytrious

For some reason, Dirk found himself excited by Briar's consent to be scrubbed. He knew now that she felt somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of his genitalia near her, so as he moved in to scrub her he tried to position it away from her.
        "I'll start with your shoulders and arms," Dirk said reaching beneath the water, and gently taking Briar's wrist. He lifted her arm and began gently scrubbing, removing the dirt and grime that had accumulated  he traced the tattoo with his finger, down to her hand.
        Dirk had seen them when he undresses, stitched, and bandaged her, but he had not inspected them thoroughly. As he checked her stitches, and gently removed some old blood, he looked more closely at them. She would have the faintest of scars where he'd wounded her, but it would not greatly mar the ink on her skin.
        "If you don't mind my asking," Dirk began, "what is the significance of your marking?" As he waited for Briar's response, he moved to begin on her other arm, all the while keeping his eyes on hers.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey