Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

As soon as she'd blurted the words out, she panicked internally. What the fuck had she just said?! What was wrong with her? True, she had spoken her real desire but...what the hell! Ohhh gods, Horny Briar should not be allowed to speak! Mortified, feeling like she could just die right there from sheer embarrassment, she opened her mouth, about to reconsider as her brain caught up to her body, because dear gods she had NOT just ordered him to...to...to get her off! But then he parted her legs and touched her, far more intimately than ever, and the words sputtered and died like a snuffed out flame.

She gasped, a shuddering sound, and her hips bucked in surprise at the feel of his fingers and the electric pleasure that coursed through her like a jolt. If being touched elsewhere felt intense, it was nothing compared to this. Oh, she had touched herself before, plenty; a girl had to make do, especially when she knew she would never experience another's touch. But in that moment she realized the two could never compare; touching herself was like scratching an itch. This was like...like...

She had no words.

Briar grabbed reflexively at Dirk's arms, trembling head to toe, hardly able to process the sensations bombarding her and unable to control the gasping moans and whimpers leaving her. She squirmed, simultaneously trying to escape and rock her hips into his hand, not sure what to do with those new sensations. And then when he slipped his finger into her, she tensed and jerked, and then her breath hitched on a sobbing moan as he stroked all new areas, her sex squeezing around him. That was something she hadn't explored, and the new feeling of having something inside her was nearly enough to undo her, her gasping moans turning to needy, panting whimpers as she shamelessly held his hand right where it was as though daring him to try to move it away.

Oh gods. Oh gods. This was actually happening. She was letting Dirk pleasure her. And right then, she had zero regrets and zero shame.

"Dirk...Dirk...oh fuck...!" she cried, and when his hand found her breasts—it was far too much. That ever-building pleasure, steadily growing, burst and she let out a soft cry as her body trembled uncontrollably all around him, her hands still clutching his tightly for dear life.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

It was good that Dirk's hand wraps went nearly to the elbow, or Briar's frantic grabbing would have lead to a very uncomfortable situation as her skin touched his. She clutched in pleasure, and he did his very best to maintain his pace and pressure with the new interference. When Briar reached her explosive climax, Dirk kept at it, keeping her at the peak for a while. He then gradually slowed, easing his pressure. As Briar relaxed into less violent trembling, her chest heaving with fast breaths, he slid his finger out of her. He stepped away from her, pulling off the gloves and reaching into his bag for a linen sheet.
        Dirk returned to Briar only a moment later, and as he gently draped the cloth over her glistening body, told her he'd take her to the bath now. "You'll be able to get the oils off your skin and soak away some of the soreness in the hot water," he told her. "Alba is sleeping soundly, so we'll leave her here while I take you to get clean."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar was breathless, shivery putty as Dirk pulled away and gathered the linen. As the tremors faded and she began to come back down from her high, she also began to collect her thoughts--just enough to start to feel really, really weird about what had just happened. Especially since Dirk was so...unfazed? He just got up and draped a linen over her like he hadn't just been knuckle deep inside her and done something incredibly, crazily intimate. Done something to her that no one else had.

Dear fucking gods.

She stared up at him and pulled the cloth tighter around her, her face flushed and heart still fluttering. She didn't know what she expected, if she expected anything at all, but for him to just not...say anything about what they'd just done at all, like...was that normal? Was that how it normally went down for most people? Was she thinking about this way too deeply? It was nothing, after all, just another itch scratching, just a bit of caving to impulses. He'd offered, she'd accepted. No big deal...right? He was acting just as he always did.

But now she just felt...weird.

"Okay...uh...like...what the fuck, Dirk," she finally said, and buried her face in her hand. "We just...you just...okay. Was that like...really weird? Did we just make things weird as shit? That was really weird. Yeah. Fuck."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Pack over one shoulder, Dirk gently, almost tenderly, scooped Briar up into his arms. She seemed to be feeling awkward, but he was unsure why. He had enjoyed the act. Not in the way that she had of course, but it was pleasing to please her. He was always happy to serve others. This had been the first time that it had been in such a manner, and it elicited a slightly different joy, that fit with his now persistent arousal, but it was similar enough. He did find himself wanting to try more different things. Other ways he could touch her to make it even better for her. He'd have to ask if she were willing.
        "Why would it be weird?" The question was genuine. "I understand that our relationship started only days ago, and that the nature of it was quite unusual, but we're consenting adults, and while I'm unsure of your feelings about me, I have grown fond of you, and this arrangement." His words were soft, almost a whisper as he walked out of the camp. Once they were through the magic barrier, he resumed at normal volume. "I'd like to do it again, if that were okay with you. Find other, better ways, of pleasing you. I'll work hard to improve my method."
        The walk to the basin was not long, and when they arrived, Dirk set Briar in a patch of grass. His setup of the bath took very little time, now that he knew his terrain. He then took Briar, linen and all, into the warm water.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Sated and relaxed, Briar was like a doll in Dirk's arms even despite her own awkwardness—and she was also hyper-aware of his proximity, his heat, and the hard muscle she was resting against. He was so gentle with her, but she also knew how rough he could be, and she immediately wanted to kick herself for the shiver of excitement and danger that went through her at the thought.

Goddamn. The hell was wrong with her.

And then he spoke, words that were simultaneously comforting and confusing. Well. At least he wasn't weirded out, but...

What were her feelings toward him? She wasn't even sure herself. Conflicted? Messy as fuck? She was still his prisoner...right? But at times it didn't feel like it. She wanted to run; she bristled at the idea of being kept. But she didn't hate him. He wasn't cruel; if anything, he was too goddamned nice.

And she knew, deep down, that if she wasn't technically his captive she wouldn't be so antsy to escape.

And yet, if she hadn't been captured, she wouldn't have stuck around long enough to figure out she...kind of...liked his company?

And he liked hers?

What the fuck.

And he wanted to do...all of that touching stuff...again?

Improve his method?

Her head was spinning as he carried her into the water, as she tried to make sense of ANY of this—much more her own feelings, though her body liked the sound of that. She sucked in a breath, half from the feeling of the water soaking into her muscles, and half from excitement, because she would have been a filthy liar if she claimed she hadn't enjoyed every second of that.

She would have been a liar if she tried to claim she hadn't cursed her wounded hands, and cursed her curse, for preventing her from touching him, too.

What the fuuuuck.

When she could finally find her voice to speak, she cleared her throat. "How...how the hell do you know this stuff? I thought you were a goddamned virgin."

There. Focus on the subject that wasn't tearing her mind apart. "And just...what are you getting out of any of this, anyway? I can't touch you. Uh. Not that...I was thinking it, just...I don't fucking know!"

Aeytrious

Dirk unwrapped Briar and then stepped out of the water. He assembled the drying rack, and hung the linen sheet on it. He then stripped off his now wet garments, and hung them on the rack as well. He next went to his bag and drew out what they would need to soap and scrub, and pulled on the scrubbing gloves. He stepped back down into the water, and moved to wash Briar's hair.
        "I don't think your touching me is that important now. If it's something that you want, we'll figure it out," he said without elaboration. "I'm confident that you will be able to master your abilities. And then human contact will not be a problem for you." Sudsing Briar's hair gave Dirk an opportunity to massage her scalp. He worked his gloved fingers into her hair, pressing into her skull.
        "As for how I know these things, my education in anatomy was nothing if not thorough. I know all the many places of the body and their purposes very well, but you are correct in that this is my first experience with such an intimate act. I was honored that you would share your first experience with me as well."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Okaaaay, yeah, and now he was naked. Which...he had been naked around her plenty before, and they had been naked together, but now it had a different sort of vibe—and carried a new sort of appreciation, and curiosity. She flushed and lowered her eyes, but not before she got an eyeful of him.

"You, uh, don't care about that?" she said, tilting her head back as he began to scrub her hair. She shivered, pleasant chills running down her neck at the caress of his fingers. Gods. The only thing better than him playing with her hair was...well...what he'd done a few minutes ago. "About being touched? I mean, I'm not complaining, just..."

She shrugged uncomfortably, not quite sure where she was going with that or why it bothered her. "Never mind. Just. Don't read too deep into all this, alright? Like...I'm not gonna complain if you wanna do that again or whatever, don't get me wrong, I just...I don't get you."

Aeytrious

"I'd very much like to be touch," Dirk replied, "but you can't touch me yet, and I'm a patient person." He worked his massage further down Briar's scalp toward the base of her skull. "Before my time with you, I had never experienced these new sensations. I think they're desire and arousal. I want to touch you, and I want to be touched by you. That is normal right?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar sucked in a breath and shivered, rolling her shoulders as the sensation traveled down her back.

"I, uh...yeah? Probably?" she ventured. "I mean, there's a fuckton of songs written about this shit. Bawdy tavern songs, sappy romance songs, all that crap. Pretty much every song ever's about fucking or loving, so...yeah? Sure? I guess?"

And even as she said it, she soaked up his touches, leaning into him to seek out even more as his words echoed in her head. That he wanted to touch her. Wanted to be touched by her. Her heart skipped a nervous beat, a warm flush spreading through her--excitement? Desire? This was so damned strange...and frustrating.

"No fucking clue if we're normal. Pretty goddamned sure we're not, actually. I don't even know what this fucking is. I mean, like...you're my bloody captor. I'm a criminal! Remember that part?"

Aeytrious

Briar's leaning brought her dangerously close to Dirk and he leaned away to be sure she wouldn't touch him. Even so, he could smell her, and though they were using the same soaps, the natural chemistry of her body mixed with them in a way that he found very pleasant. The light shining through the trees onto them, onto the water, and reflected by the water, made Briar glow, and for the first time in his life did Dirk look at a woman and feel awe at her beauty. There had been plenty of beautiful creatures throughout the multiverse and he had an appreciation for beauty of all kinds, but true understanding of the beauty caught by ones own eye was a cultural construct, and Dirk's culture was currently being built from scratch.
        His hands wandered from Briar's hair, seemingly of their own accord, to trace the curves of her ears. Noticing the soapy trail he quickly dipped them into the water, before bringing them back up to trail along her jaw, neck, shoulders. He could see the reaction his touch brought to her skin, and he followed the spreading goose bumps down her chest and back. He began scrubbing her body with the gloves as an excuse to explore the curves of her body, fondling her breasts and sliding his hands down her abdomen. He squeezed at her ass, dipping low in the water guided his hands down her thighs.
        "I know that it's wrong to share these intimate moments with you as your captor," Dirk said, the desire he felt making his voice quiver ever so slightly, "so I must give you your freedom. If you wish to leave I won't stop you. If you stay only to be healed, and then leave, I'll care for you until then." He slowly stood straight again, bringing his hands up her thighs, gently sliding one between her legs. "But I sincerely hope you'll stay. Help me with Alba. I'll continue to help you with your power. And we can explore these new sensations together." As if to emphasize, Dirk gently rubbed Briar's vulva. If he were the type to manipulate, he would have pressed into her clit. This was just a genuine request that she stay, perhaps the first time, Dirk would ever be truly vulnerable.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Oh, gods, he was awful.

Wonderful, and horrible.

It was a good thing she was sitting on the ledge in the pool, or her legs might have given out—even if her feet were healed enough to stand.  His hands in her hair were intense enough, but then when he moved to her sensitive ears, jaw, and neck, she let out a shaky breath that was half whimper. Lower and lower he went, the rougher texture of the gloves creating interesting and contrasting new sensations, and she arched against his hand when he explored her breasts, nipples standing erect. Shit. It was difficult to focus on what he was saying when her body was on fire, alive with bright new sensations, and she had to cover her mouth with a hand to keep from moaning.

Was he...trying to get her all hot and bothered again? Because it was bloody well working and—wait, what?!

Briar's gasp was sharp, trembling, her heart thundering. Had he just...? "You...you're letting me go?" She blinked at him, her eyes hooded with pleasure and lips parted with her heavier breaths. But beneath the desire, there was genuine surprise in her eyes as she tried to process his words, his hands oh so distracting. "Just like that? I'm free? Seriously?"

He was letting her go. Giving her the choice. Giving her her freedom. Was his own desire really so strong he was willing to gamble that? But...why? He had been so keen to "rehabilitate" her before, and now...?

Her head spun, even as her breath hitched when he gently rubbed between her legs. She bit her lip and slowly parted her thighs to give him more room to work, and though there was no doubt his touch was affecting her, she was happy just to be caressed. Oh, she wouldn't say no if he wanted to do more, and if it weren't for the water she would have been quite slick—and that wasn't all from his touch. His words pierced straight through her, making her blood run hotter. He was letting her go...

But hoping she'd stay of her own volition. Not as a prisoner, but as...something else. Begging her, practically.

She held his eyes, swallowed hard. "Maybe...maybe I'll stick around a little longer," she breathed, and boldly guided his other hand back to her breasts. "You're making a, uh...convincing argument right now."

Aeytrious

Briar's less than subtle coaxing was more than enough to make it clear she wanted more, and Dirk was ready to comply. He was careful to be gentle with the coarse gloves, fondling her breasts with one hand while the other delicately rubbed her vulva. He pressed his thumb against her hood, stimulating the clit beneath without directly touching it with the rough fabric. He dared not slide it inside her, where she was truly sensitive.
        "Careful not to grab my arms like earlier," Dirk murmured in his concentration, "that would not end well." The erection between his legs was hard and pulsing with blood. He was even more curious about sexual release, and though he was in no rush, he let Briar know. "Whenever you're ready to try intercourse, I'm more than willing to try it with you, even if I may not be the best at first."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Briar had to ask herself, yet again, what she was doing.

He had let her go. So why wasn't she going? That would be the smart thing to do. That was the Usual Briar Reaction. Get the hell out, avoid attachments, live her life free. People were awful, couldn't be trusted. It was safer that way. Safer to be on her own, living life how she pleased, away from those that could hurt and use her. Because that's all people did, right? Used each other until there was nothing left, then tossed them when they were bored. Wasn't she doing that now? Using Dirk?

Was that what she was doing?

Dear gods. Somewhere in the past few days, she had made a dangerous mistake, and now here she was, naked with her legs spread for him, encouraging him not to stop. Wanting more. Shivering hard at his offer, at the possibility--

What the fuck.

A brief flicker of shame shot through her unbidden--she really shouldn't be doing this--but it was a ghost from her past, stubbornly trying to have power over her. She sucked in a trembling breath and fought it off, grabbing at the edge of the ledge so she didn't grab onto him, and shifted her hips restlessly. Pleasure drove the feeling away, made her itchy for more; the contact was wonderful, if not as direct as she wanted, but it was enough to keep her burning. She whimpered, trying hard not to squirm too much; his fingers were exactly where she wanted them and she didn't want him to lose it.

"...Do me a favor and never use that word again," she panted out between soft moans, cracking an eye open to shoot Dirk a mock glare. "'Intercourse'. Just say 'fuck' like everyone else."

She shuddered, eyes fluttering shut, breathing only growing quicker. "H-hate to break it to you, though. Last I knew, that involved a lot of skin contact."

Aeytrious

Dirk continued to work at Briar. He kept his pace and pressure as steady as possible. His desire to please her was a strong motivation to do this right, and he made mental notes of the way she adjusted herself to get the angle she wanted. Next time he’d know just where to touch her, and how.
        “Normally you’d be correct, but I have contraception from the future that creates a barrier around my genitals so they don’t actually touch yours,” Dirk explained. "If we were fully clothed and I used that, I could,” he hesitated before saying the word, somewhat awkwardly, “fuck you.”
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar was far too distracted by what Dirk was doing to her to focus on his mention of "the future", but she did catch the rest of what he said. The gist, at least. She moaned breathlessly, his adjustment working all too well, his steady pace and pressure building the pleasure. It was more gradual than when he touched her directly, but it was still intense in a different way--a slow burn that she could feel building, creeping up on her, unlike the others that had crashed over her like a wave.

"Oh...oh fuck...that's...that's interesting," she gasped, her body tensing and eyes fluttering closed, her breath catching when she wasn't unknowingly holding it. They...could do that? Oh fuck, indeed. She didn't quite understand all he said, what "contraception" meant or what this "barrier" was--how did that even work? She opened her mouth, wanting more details--she had a lot of questions about that--but all that came out was a whimper as her pleasure spiked.

And his words alone, and the imagery they produced, had certainly stoked that fire all the more--enough that if she could breathe enough to speak, she might have begged for it as lust overrode logic.

She arched sharply, grabbing at his gloved hand with a sharp cry, and squeezed hard despite the piercing pain as her body tensed and trembled and flooded her with warmth.

Aeytrious

Dirk felt satisfaction at bringing Briar to another orgasm. He felt confident that he had learned a thing or two, and would do an even better job the next time. Once Briar's spasms ceased, he gently helped her dip her head back and rinse the swiftly flattening suds from her hair. He'd seen affection given by other people and wanted to try it for himself. This seemed an appropriate time for such a display.  Dirk kissed Briar atop her head, her hair protecting her from the skin contact. He gave her what he thought was a reassuring smile, and idly tucked loose hair behind her ear with his gloved fingers.
        "Yes. With condoms I can fuck you," Dirk said it much less awkwardly the second time, "and there won't be any skin to skin contact."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar was still dazed and basking in the afterglow when Dirk...did something odd.

What...? Did he just kiss her?

Briar blinked and jerked her head up, a bright blush darkening her already flushed cheeks. Whoa, no, that had definitely been a kiss. Atop her head, but still a kiss. And then that smile. She stared at him, eyes saucer wide, her heart thundering in her ears for a new reason now. Maybe it was strange, to be so flustered by such a simple, chaste thing but relatively unconcerned about sex. Oh, she was flustered about that, too--nervous, even--but for different reasons:  it was new, and her body was unused to the contact, and she didn't really know what the hell she was doing. But it felt good. Felt amazing.

Felt like a giant "fuck you" to her past, a fuck you to being untouchable, of being "pure", of being held to so many restrictions, so much shame.

So many things forced onto her for so many years of her life.

She had a chance at normalcy.

But kissing. Kissing was different. Sex didn't have to mean anything, after all. It could just be about the experience.

What did that kiss mean?

"Whoa, uh...you might wanna slow the hell down there, Dick," she said, voice low, awkward. She dropped her eyes, face on fire, and gave an uncomfortable shrug. "With the kissing, I mean. That's like...married people shit. I don't think we're on that level so, uh..." She cleared her throat, trailing off.

"So, uh...anyway. What the hell's a 'condom'? That the barrier thing? How's that work? How're you supposed to feel anything with a barrier in the way?"

Aeytrious

"Noted, no kissing until marriage," Dirk said. "I thought kissing came before sex, so I was trying make up for doing things out of order. I will abstain from that until you let me know you want me to." He stepped away from Briar then, going through the quick, methodical process of washing himself. His skin glowed in the late morning sun, as he stood after rinsing away the soap.
        "Condom is the name of the barrier that goes around my erection," Dirk explained. "It's very thin, but very durable, so that I will be able to feel all the fucking without direct skin contact."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"...Yeah. Something like that," Briar said with a slight wrinkle of her nose. She was pretty sure marriage wasn't an option for her, but...still. Kissing was complicated. That had meaning and shit. At least, that's what she'd heard, and that was what she'd seen, not that she had a great understanding of how love and affection and sex worked.

She hadn't exactly grown up with a great model for that.

Resting back in the pool, feeling relaxed and boneless, she watched Dirk through hooded eyes as he went about washing himself. Though he was quick about it, she still enjoyed the sight, the way the light glanced off the angles of his body, the way his muscles flexed when he moved. She chewed at her lip. This was...the strangest few days she'd ever lived, there was no doubt about that. How the fuck had she gone from wanting to bash his head in, to wanting his skin against her skin? It was odd to think that at one point she had hated him, even feared him, and now...?

Stupid goddamned handsome Dick. Damn him. And damn her for...whatever the hell it was she was feeling.

"Oh," she said to his explanation, and swallowed. "So, uh...you gonna get that thing or what?"

Aeytrious

Dirk paused in his washing. "Do you mean now?" he asked Briar.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: