Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Kitty In Need

Started by Thoth, October 05, 2014, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thoth

So, I just got done with making my first character, Alice, who is a Nekomata, in other words, a Japanese Catgirl [I know, she has an English name, but its whatevs']. Anyway, I need a thread to introduce her in, and I have an idea for one, but I need someone to play the person who opposes her and her little group in what they're about to attempt to do. See, Alice is a thief, and also a slave, owned by a group of bandits and thieves who use her unique abilities to steal high value items from various targets.

My idea was that spurned on by their recent success, they decide to go after the biggest score of them all, robbing the Royal Castle itself. Also, this is set in Adela, in the city of Ketra obviously, so I would be looking for anyone with a character who would have a reason to be at the palace, either defending it [like say, if you were one of the famous Adelan Dragon Rider knights], or just someone who worked in the Adelan government. Then, the plan for the thread is, Alice uses her powers to break her and her compatriots in [she has the unique ability of Intangibility, which as you can imagine, is idea for anyone wanting to be a thief, as all security systems somehow depend on keeping valuables where thieves can't get at them, but for someone with Intangibility, any such measures are completely useless]. Once in, the group attempts to rob the royal vault, but gets caught, and in the end, Alice is the only one to escape, her old team and masters all being captured. So, does that sound interesting to anyone?