Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

My love for this world will not die (The Cataclysm of Fell)(M)

Started by Scythe-Nova, October 06, 2014, 03:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

((OOC: Nova will be writing this story in First person view))

Hundreds of years planning and hundreds of years preparing and in the end all it took was one woman to topple the mighty country of magic and gods, Just one frail and innocent woman was what tipped the first piece making all other fall in a magnificent crescendo of destruction... But that is the end of the story and a story does not start at the end but rather at the beginning of the End.

No one even remembers the time when this country was the biggest and most magnificent of them all, When this country flurished with abundant life and beauty rising above even the clouds. And the capital city there was no rival to its beauty and grace, Gods lived amongst the mortal races in perfect harmony. But as with everything there were darkness in this country, crimes murders and many other atrocties that mere mention could get a man killed. But in the end this country was a place of freedom and pleasure in balance with it's darkness, and it is outside this capital our story starts with the arrival of a frail but innocent woman.

---

Rays of light sifted through the leafworks and onto the forest floor, The winding forest path ended just a few steps in front of me and in moments i was out of the forest. The light hit my eyes and i brought up my hand to shield myself from the suns rays, when i regained my full sight i saw my destination in all it's splendor and beauty.

-"So this is the glorious capital of *Static* huh? It truly is as beautifull as the stories tell..."

I said to myself as i gazed upon it's towering walls and even taller towers evenly spread out and lastly above them all the great cathedral castle in the middle of the city, But my goal was not the castle but the great academy of magic inside of the city. I breathed out a sigh of relief as i felt the fatigue from walking all day long, but i knew i could find some rest for my weary legs at some inn in the city.

-"Well time to get a move on then"

I said to myself and straighetened my beloved shawl before making my way towards the great gate leading into the city, some minutes later i was finally in front of the gates and i were quickly met with a guard in gold white armor who stopped me. The guard that stopped me was a large wolfman with jet black fur and deep blue eyes, He looked to be eyeing me up almost as if he was suspicious of me. Thinking about it i realized i looked kinda suspicious with my shawl covering my mouth and my red cloak covering most of my body, I looked up at the wolfman and tilted my head slightly.

Guard:"What is your buisness in *Static* elf?"

His voice was very sharp and took me by suprise as i stuttered with my answer and choked slightly on my own words, "So this is what it means to trip over your own tounge?" I thought to myself as i coughed slightly before opening up my bag and retrieved the letter i had gotten from the Academy to show it to the guard.

-"I'm here to joi-!"

I stopped talking immediately as i looked up and saw the tip of a sword at my neck, At first i could not tear my gaze away from the blade untill i heard the wolfman cough. I looked up at him and saw his sharp eyes peering into my own Pink eyes, I could see his gaze wander down to my hand where he saw the letter. The guard snatched the letter from my hand without removing the blade from my neck and looked at the wax seal, When he saw the sigil of the Academy he relaxed and removed the blade from my neck.

Guard:"You should never approach a guard while hiding your movements like that"

The Guard said gestured at my robe as he handed me my letter back, I let my breath out as i no longer felt the blade at my neck and i took back my letter and nodded a bit shaken. The guard now seemingly disinterested with me walked away and left me to enter the city, So i made haste through the gate and into the bustling streets of the city. I made my way into an small empty alley and leaned against the wall of a house and breathed out once again, I slumped against the wall as i felt all the tension leave my body and the reality hit me.

-"That was so scary..*Hic*"

I could feel my heart beat so very fast and how my body began to shake as i started to cry from sheer fear, It was some time untill i calmed down and got up on my feet and wiped my tears. It was noon and a good time to find a nice place to sleep at so i began my search for a inn to rent a room at, Finding ones way around this town was a nightmare so many twists and turns but finally i arrived at an inn.

-"Big Tree Inn? strange name when there's not a tree in sight"

I said to myself before going into the inn weaving through the people going in and out, Well inside i could see that the Inn had a large bar as well. I quickly located the innkeeper and got myself a single bed room for the night with dinner and breakfast for a few coins, I went up to my room and loaded off my bags onto the bed before going down to eat some food.

-"Ooooh it's gonna be good to get some real food again"

I said to myself as i sat down at an empty table and took off my cloak and hanging it over the backrest on the chair, Once i got hold of one of the staff i ordered some steak and potatoes along with some greens and some of the local brew. As i waited i decided to listen in on what other patrons were talking about, Mostly all of it was gossip like the newly born child of some rulers of an island in the Tuor Ocean or like what the neigbour wife had done the other day. I did not have to wait long for my food to arrive and i could smell it as it neared my table, I looked towards the smell and instead of focusing on my food i looked at the one who was carrying the tray. She were a lightly clad female human with a curvy body with tan skin and a prominent Cleavage.

-"Ah.."

I was spechless when i saw the woman and she placed the tray down on my table giving me a good view down her cleavage, I could feel my nethers stir and engorge lucky i was wearing loose fitting pants otherwise she would have noticed it. The Barmaid whished me a good meal and bowed cutely towards me and i thanked her with a heavy blush upon my cheeks, As she rose she saw my blush and giggled to herself before excusing herself and walking back to the kitchen.

-"Damned be my maleness.."

I mumbled to myself as i dug in on my food thinking heavily on this embarassment, But as i took the first bite i forgot about my embarrasment this was one of the most delicious meals i had ever eaten in my whole life. And the brew tasted just as good it was like there was a party in my mouth and everyone was invited, I did not even consider that i might get drunk as i ordered more of the brew. The rest of the meal passed in a blur as did what happened afterwards but i remember myself getting help to get to my room by the very same barmaid who had served me, At that point i was sure she knew my little secret but to me my night ended there.

I groaned as i felt light upon my eyelids and it felt like someone had hammered a nail into my skull as i rose from the bed, Or tried to anyways i noticed there were someone clinging to my body so i looked to the side to see the barmaid from the night before naked along with me in the bed. I cursed myself for drinking to much and dragging her with me to bed but i stopped as i felt something against my thigh, I lifted the sheets and immediately my hangover dissappeared as i saw that this woman was just like me down there but somewhat bigger than me.

-"..."

I was at a loss of words i had thought that i was the only one with this kind of body, I relaxed upon the bed and looked up into the celing calming down a lot. I could feel the Barmaid's breath upon my skin as she slept next to me and i found myself thinking what i should do about this situation, I know i had to find out what her name was and also to make sure to visit her again after i had joined the academy.

-"What does today hold for me?"

I whispered to myself and smiled widely to myself bearing my sharp teeth and placing my arm around the barmaid and nuzzling into her neck resting utill she would wake up.

END OF CHAPTER ONE.