Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wanderer (Open)

Started by Pheonix, October 18, 2014, 07:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Alexa walked through the meeting place, and through the woods. There were generally plenty of people around, but today she hadn't seen anyone. It was strange. She wasn't nervous or anything. She had her sword and gauntlet in a dimensional pocket, so she could call them out any time. She shook her head. For a moment she had forgotten this was the meeting place. since she technically had no weapons on her, she was protected.  She continued walking, further and further away from her home in search of some company.

Digics

What a strange place this is. For one moment, Relic had been wandering around the Moraki Desert, each stride larger than the last, until he happened upon an empty cave. Curiosity took over the large golem and he inspected the inside, ducking as he went inside. Going deeper into the darkened cave, he soon entered into a large, green forest. Who knew there were trees underground?

However, it didn't seem much like an underground forest, as the sun shone brightly from above with a few clouds scattered about. The golem picked at the green leaves of a tree nearby with his large stone hands, curious at such a thing. Despite his somewhat delicate touch, the leaf shredded from his light rubbing, leaving just a thin wiry stem and a green pigment on his hands. He discarded the stem and continued on his way, his steps making a mildly loud thudding sound has he walked.

Pheonix

"OH MY GOSH!!" Alexa shrieked as she walked in between some trees and ended up behind a... Whatever it was... It was very large, and appeared to be made of an orange colored stone. Or something of that nature. It obviously weighed enough based on the sound it made as it took each step. She slowly back ed way, hoping that it hadn't noticed her. She was surprised that her foresight hadn't warned her, but she left that question until she was safely out of the way. She concentrated her magic into her hands, ready to summon her weapons at a moments notice.

Digics

The large sandstone golem seemed to have stopped for a moment, seemingly hearing a shriek come from behind him. He turned around and caught a slight movement in the trees. Curiosity took over Relic and he moved towards where he spotted the movement, breaking a few branches from some trees by accident as he moved.

Pheonix

Apparently it had heard her, and now was following after her. She could hear it following behind her, through some branches cracking. Then she remembered that she was in the meeting place so she was safe. She stood her ground and turned around waiting until it came out from the trees. "Ummm... Hi! Im Alexa. Who are you?"

Digics

Relic stopped a few feet away upon reaching Alexa, and eyed her with inquisitive, green eyes. He tilted his head at her question, unsure of how to reply. Who am I? he asked himself. It felt like a phrase that had fastened in him from a previous life. In fact, did he have a previous life? It mattered little now. The flesh being had asked him who he was, and expected a reply. The golem decided to go with the first word he remembers after awakening as his new name. "I'm... Relic?" He replied.

Pheonix

"Are you sure? You dont sound too certain about that." She said jokingly. "My names Alexa. Nice to meet you." She smiled at it... Him. She corrected herself. She grinned at the golem no longer afraid. He appeared to just be confused.

Digics

"Certain about it?" He repeated. Each word she said felt like a foreign yet familiar concept to him. He made a slight nod. "Sure. Nice to meet you too, Alexa." The golem continued to eye her curiously. What is that on her head? It moved delicately in the air... is it some sort of magic head dress? Whatever it is, it certainly piqued his curiosity, and he reached over to grab some of her hair.

Pheonix

She saw is movements seconds before he made them and stepped out of his reach. He seemed to be more of a little child then a monster. She decided he was just curious. "This is hair.... I don't know how you don't know that..." She mumbled the last sentence to herself. "It's part of me. If I let you feel it you have to promise to be gentle." Since when had her day turned into her babysitting heaps of rock who had the minds of children....

Digics

"Gentle. Promise." Relic replied. He moved his hand slowly towards her hair, and tried to feel it. A few strands were caught in between the rocks that make up his fingers as he felt the hair. Saddened that he still can't feel anything, he withdrew his hand, accidentally pulling some hair strands from Alexa's head.

Pheonix

"Ouch..." Alexa said, rubbing her head. She got that it was an accident, but it had still stung. She ran her fingers through her hair, fixing it almost effortlessly. "Its fine... So, what are you doing here, at the meeting place? And whats that jewel in your chest?" Maybe she could pickpocket it...

Vaetric

Hira giggled as she fluttered through the air, evading tree branch after tree branch, she wondered how people did it; all of their walking and feet-tiring and exhausting treks, flying is the same throughout unless she goes too high. Glancing down, she saw a human and.. Some weird thingie. She rolled a little in the air as a reaction to the reactor the human was interacting with. She circled them a little silently, before sitting on a tree branch to think. She made humming sounds, trying to throw an idea into her brain. She wasn't sure whetehr to mess with them or not, she didn't have much in materials, nor did she have any time in advance.

The agaaaain..

She started to assemble sticks, breaking them off from the trees and grabbing leaves.

Digics

Relic slightly tilted his head. Meeting place? Is that what this place is? "Meeting place?" He asked, unsure of if that's the right answer or not. He then heard her question about his life crystal, to which he automatically put his hand over it. "Jewel..." He shifted his hand and rhythmically tapped his finger on it. "It's part of me." He replied.

Pheonix

Ok then. That made pickpocketing it out of the question. She concentrated her magic and summoned her scorpion gauntlet. She had a feeling that they were being watched. "I think were being watched..." She whispered to Relic.

Vaetric

Creating a skeleton frame out of twigs, she started to push the leaves against it and enchant them both so that they'd stay together; at least long enough until she's had her fun. She would then cast a glamour over her creation, to mortals it would seem like a human female teenager, though some people can see through it like.. Non-mortals or something. She high-fived the illusion, "Lets go, let's go, LEEETS GO!" they chanted, on the last bit she pushed the thing off of the branch, causing it to fall not quite with a scream, but with an "Aaaaah!" face-first onto the ground between Alexa and Relic.

Craning her neck upwards from the faceplant, "Hi!" 'she' would smile to them both. Meanwhile Hira took flight and hovered around them, staying within earshot.

Digics

"Watched?" Relic asked, unsure of what she ment. Just then, something crashed down in front of him and Alexa. The golem stepped back a few feet, unsure of what just happened and just stared at what had just landed in front of him.

[(ooc: aa sorry for the short reply /o\ I'm just not sure if Relic would see just the being as the twiggy skeleton or just the human glamour.)]

Pheonix

Alexa was in the proccess of punching at the girl when she realized who it was. It wasnt some crazy monster like she'd thought. It was just a girl. She stopped mid punch. "Well Relic... Welcome to The Meeting Place... Where people randomly fall from the sky." She said jokingly. She reached her hand down to hep the girl up.

Vaetric

(( I would guess that for Relic, he would be harder to fool since he's powered by a source, glamours are probably done by tricking the brain so he's less likely to be fooled ))

The clone would be helped up, she would try to hug Alexa, "Thaaaanks! My names.. Lilly!" she would say, jumping up and down, "Who're you two? Where're you going? How are you? Do you like trees?" she would ask should the hug ever connect, if evaded or foiled she would just hop up and down and ask the question.

Hira fluttered around, circling the three as she castes a glamour on herself to blend in with the leaves and sky, to the untrained eye she would be almost invisible iff not for the slight distortion in relativity to distance. What should she try with those people? Hmm.. Ah! She had another idea! She will begin her plan when they start moving again.

Digics

If the stone golem could move his face, he would give a rather timid look. The thing in front of him... it didn't look human. It looked more like a twig-like exoskeleton. Unsure of what to do, he started to poke the twiggy skeleton, unsure of how it stays together like that.

Pheonix

Pheonix jumped back as she was almost tackled with a hug. The girl missed her and started to ramble questions. Then Relic came over and started poking her. It looked like his finger was going through the girls skin... A glamour! He could probably see through it as he wasnt human. She equipped her large gold and black sword into her hand.
"What do you see Relic?"