Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

you must learn control (open)

Started by R.R. Pebble, December 26, 2014, 10:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Chestnut couldn't help it. He laughed a big hearty laugh, snorting several times in the process. His eyes twinkled in mirth. "Now I can honestly say I've never been asked that before! A game of fetch!" He snickered some more before calming down. "Sure, I'm up for a game of go fetch! Bring it on!"

He crouched down on all fours, looking like he was ready to go pounce after the checker piece whenever Maria would throw it, a look of mischievousness on his equine face.

WildsFlower

Maria cupped the checker piece in her hand, lifted it to her mouth and blew on it.  She glanced over at Mathew to make sure that he was watching her.  Looking back to where she wanted to throw it she reached her arm back as far as she could and flung her arm and body forward putting as much velocity behind the piece as she could.  She wore a grin on her face as the piece flew through the air.

Ethereal-Star

And off Chestnut went, running after the checker piece and pouncing on it when he got to it, several feet away. Picking it up in his mouth, the unicorn held it in between his teeth and grinned as much as he were able to. He flounced around with the game piece firmly gripped in his white chompers and tossed it up into the air, catching it again.

Eyes twinkling, he teased Maria then. "Catch me if you can! You can't catch me, I'm the unicorn beast!" Of course this came out muffled as it were hard to talk with something in your mouth anyway. Chestnut dashed away to another part of the temple, snickering as he went. After all, it was all in good fun.