Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mistaken Identity

Started by paganchick, January 02, 2015, 05:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Jasper knew she was in pain, he could hear her heart. She might be able to hold in and verbal and visual signs of her suffering, she could stop her heart from pounding in her chest as she suffered.
He sighed, closing his eyes, listening.

By the time he finally reopened his eyes the pain would finally be easing up.
"Give me your wrist?"

Vyraena

"I'd love to, but it's attached to me." Sinestra said sarcastically, holding out her wrist for him. She knew that no matter how she responded, the worst he would do would be torture her, which is what he was doing anyway. Therefore, she wasn't concerned with watching her tongue at all, so long as it wouldn't get her killed.

paganchick

Jasper grabbed it, it grip gentle but firm, and if she were to pull away she would find it would be like an iron grip. He brought his mouth to her wrist, and bit. His fangs sinking into her flesh.

Vyraena

"Oh, so you're a biter?" Sinestra said, wincing as he bit her wrist. "I like biters."

paganchick

Jasper drank some of her blood, but he limited herself, his point wasn't to kill her and she was severely dehydrated. He pulled away, releasing her wrist. Some of her blood remaining on his lips, a stark contrast with with pale cool skin. It seemed her blood gave him an insight. He paced, thinking. Was she telling the truth, he was beginning to think so, he still couldn't trust her though.

Vyraena

"I assume by your pacing that you're considering something." Sinestra said. "If it's whether I'm innocent or not, I've already told you I am."

paganchick

"Just because you say it doesn't make it certain. Most people facing there demise will say whatever is necessary for survival," Jasper replied as he continued to pace. Even if he let her out of the cage he wouldn't give her back her weapons or armor not yet anyway. He still didn't trust her. He still didn't know what he was going to do though.

Vyraena

Sinestra sighed. "Well, we seem to be at a stalemate then."

paganchick

"I know from your blood that there is at least some truth to it, but I don't trust you, so I am trying to figure out what to do with you little bird," Jasper spoke honestly.

Vyraena

"Letting me out of this damn cage would be a nice start." Sinestra stated dryly.

paganchick

"I am considering it," Jasper replied, ignoring her tone with him. She was, after all, talking to the ruler. He didn't take it personal, he had lightly tortured her.

Vyraena

"Or if not me, at least my wolf..." Sinestra said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

paganchick

"I am much more concerned about releasing your wolf than releasing you," Jasper said as he finally stopped pacing and crossed his arms. 

Vyraena

"Well, I'm not really in a position to make demands, now am I?" Sinestra said, shifting as much as she could in her cage.

paganchick

"Even though I don't think your guilty doesn't mean I don't think you are a danger. Me being hyper vigilant and suspicious of people is what has helped keep me alive for so long little bird. He picked up a pair of shackles, they looked rather light in weight but had runes all over them. He then moved to the cage, pulling a key from his pants pocket her opened the cage door.
"Hands please."

Vyraena

Sinestra held out her arms with a sigh. "Very well."

paganchick

Jasper put the shackles on the woman, they were only tight enough to ensure she wouldn't be able to slip them off. They were light and the chain connecting her two wrist long enough to give her plenty of motion.
He knew she wasn't lying about being connected to the assassination plots that had surfaced, but he did kidnap her, and lightly tortured her, that could make anyone bitter.
"My name is Jasper," He introduced himself simply. 

Vyraena

Sinestra grinned. "Sinestra. A pleasure to meet you." She said with as much sarcasm in her voice as she could.

paganchick

"Remember little bird, I can still put you back in that cage, remember little bird, I still have your little pet, you tread carefully, I can be temperamental," Jasper warned as he made his way to the door.

Vyraena

"You're no fun." Sinestra said. "Try lightening up a little."

Tags: