Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it too much to ask for a normal day? (Tj, M!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, January 08, 2015, 02:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

The minotaur said,"The name's Kurbur." The minotaur reclined on his seat and put his hands behind his head again.

Vyraena

"A pleasure, Kurbur." Sinestra said with a smile. Nightfang was now picking up the pieces of meat that had been dropped on the ground, clearly still hungry.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur smiled for a moment and said,"And your name?" He looked at Nightfang for a moment and said,"That thing is gonna take my whole meal!" but yet, he sliced off another chunk of meat to feed to Nightfang.

Vyraena

"Sinestra." She said with a warm smile. "Nightfang was just picking up what he thought would go to waste, or did you intend on eating the scraps off the ground yourself?"

With that, she laughed a friendly laugh.

thehiddenbeast13

The minotaur laughed and said,"Depends how hungry I am!" He continued his horrifying laughter until he finally managed to catch his breath and say,"Nice to meet you Sinestra the old."

Vyraena

"Sinestra the old? That's a new one." Sinestra said with a laugh.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply smiled and said,"I'm sure it is." He then looked up at the sky and saw the usual grey-ish blue was going to a darker shade. He then turned back to Sinestra the old and said,"It's starting to get late."

Vyraena

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur smiled and said,"Well, time flies sometimes..." The minotaur then stood up and stretched out for a moment. He stood tall and said,"eh, I still go some time."

Vyraena

"I'm more comfortable at night, actually." Sinestra said with a grin. "It makes things easier for me."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur had a bit of a devilish smile and said,"Yeah, but not when dealing with a sleeping bull." His tail began to lightly sway with his smile as he said,"Who knows, maybe you can get used to it."

Vyraena

"I've been in worse situations, and dealt with stranger things." Sinestra said.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur shrugged and said,"Well I have a bit of extra leather if you want to bunk here for the night."

Vyraena

Sinestra shrugged. "May as well. I don't really have anywhere else to be, in particular."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur smiled and sat back down. As a little joke he choose to hang his tail in front of Nightfang and dangle it around a little in front of him. He then said to Sinestra,"Well, we still have some time, got anything in particular in mind that you want to do?"

Vyraena

"What is there to do?" Sinestra said with a laugh. "We're in an empty forest with a campfire, and that's about it."

Sinestra looked over at Nightfang, who was eyeing up Kurbur's tail. "Also, I wouldn't do that if you want to keep your tail attached to your body. Nightfang's a sweetheart, but he can get a bit... overexcited."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply said,yeah, you do have a point," but then added in response to what Sinestra said about Nightfang,"I'm sure I'll be fine, I've had worse, I'm sure I'll be fine." With that said, he kept dangling his tail in front of Nightfang and sometimes would have it dangle in Sinestra's face.

Vyraena

Nightfang was trying desperately to control himself, Sinestra could tell, but at heart he was a predator, and instinct always takes over. After a few minutes, when Kurbur had dangled his tail in front of Nightfang again, Nightfang pounced on it.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur kept teasing Nightfang until he felt the pain of claws ripping into his tail. The sudden shock of pain forced one of his own instincts to kick in, he bucked and kicked Nightfang away from him. After that, he held his tail very close to him and hoped Nightfang wasn't one to hold a grudge.

Vyraena

Nightfang growled at Kurbur, but then returned to his passive state by Sinestra's side, putting his head on her lap.

"I warned you, didn't I?" Sinestra said with a laugh.