Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is it too much to ask for a normal day? (Tj, M!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, January 08, 2015, 02:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur glared at Sinestra and Nightfang, but then started to growl at Nightfang. He the murmured to himself,"Damn wolf..."

Vyraena

"Hey, hey! It's not his fault. You were the one teasing him." Sinestra said.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur ignored what Sinestra said and only huffed from his nose, making a small amount of steam due to the cold. He only glared at the two and murmured,"It's not my fault if your wolf can't control himself."

Vyraena

Sinestra sighed. "I told you it would happen, you didn't listen."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur started to growl a bit at Sinestra and said,"Don't fucking start with me..."

Vyraena

"Ah, we have a short temper, do we?" Sinestra said wit a sly smile.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur's yellow eyes gave Sinestra a deep glare as he said,"Do you really want to find out?" With that, another large steamy gust game from his nose once again.

Vyraena

"Relax, it was just a joke. No need to be so bullheaded." Sinestra said with a laugh.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur clenched his teeth and stood up before he decided to go ram Sinestra. He said as calm as he could,"I think I should be headed off to bed now..." and with that, the minotaur disappeared in his makeshift tarp.

Vyraena

Sinestra stayed out by the fire for a while longer. She loved the night, and wanted to enjoy some of it before she went to sleep.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur reemerged from his tarp with what seemed to be some water he had collected earlier. He simply walked over to the fire and put it out with the water (hopefully getting some water on Nightfang and Sinestra) and went straight back to his tarp murmuring,"Goodnight..."

Vyraena

Sinestra sighed rather than reply, then turned to Nightfang and began to pet him. She didn't really need a fire, since she could see rather well in the dark, but she could tell the minotaur did it at least in part to spite them.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur simply laid down in the tarp and threw a leather blanket over himself and in no time at all, he was asleep. Even though the tarp only had three walls and a large hole in the front that Kurbur used as a door he didn't seem to mind to chill of the night. He simply tossed and turned every now and then, but then he started snoring like a large boar! He kept snoring and snoring to his heart's content. He just wanted to wake up with no problems in the morning.

Vyraena

Sinestra was still petting Nightfang when the minotaur began snoring. "I think he appreciates our company, how about you?" She asked her wolf sarcastically.

Then, standing up, Sinestra decided to go hunt and see if she could find anything. When Kurbur woke up in the morning, it would be likely she was still out hunting, and it may seem as if she had left. However, she was intent on returning once she made a kill.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur woke up the next morning feeling better than he had the day before. He walked out of his tarp and quickly stretched himself out a little as he walked around the camp where Sinestra and her damn wolf were nowhere to be found! Maybe they left when I was asleep Kurbur thought to himself on this and assumed that the had just left and he would have just another day. The minotaur went back into his tarp and came out with a fresh apple he had picked before he had started his camping trip. He sat down on a log and ate his apple, maybe today wouldn't be so bad for the minotaur.

Vyraena

Sure enough, Sinestra came back through the woods into the clearing, Nightfang holding a rather large boar in his mouth. "Ah, you're awake. I figured you had enjoyed my company so much, I'd stay for a little longer."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur stopped chewing his apple when he saw that the two had returned! Kurbur sighed and said,"Make yourselves right at home..."

Vyraena

"Oh, you do sound so excited!" Sinestra said sarcastically. Nightfang dropped the boar between Sinestra and Kurdur, and Sinestra motioned towards it. "Since you provided him with food last night, he wanted to return the favor."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur blankly said,"I'm not really hungry right now..." and held onto his apple. he scooted a little to the side and said in his most sarcastic tone,"Please make yourself comfortable!"

Vyraena

Sinestra grinned. "Perfect, more food for us."

She took a seat and crossed her legs. She knew she was pissing him off. She could feel it. That's what made it so enjoyable.