Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Inquisitors and inquisitorial factions

Started by Tyr, January 25, 2015, 08:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyr

Well this question is pretty much what you'd expect, I want to make an inquisitor character and have for a while (yes, even before DA:I) it always seemed like an interesting idea to me, the idea of an organisation of near-extremists actively trying to bring the hunt to them, no matter what the cost.

I'm sure I don't need to explain what sorts of things and people inquisitors are or what they'd get up to, Connlaoth seemed like a logical place to start with this but I'd be happy to hear out any ideas for where it could be based. Basically, I'd just like to know of any factions which might fit this bill, I'm new in this world and I feel terribly lost amongst the vast amounts of information I have to work with.

Cambie

Take a peek at the Connlaoth material, especially regarding Mordecai and Knights of the White Lily. They might be what you're looking for, or provide extra inspiration. If nothing else, you're always welcome to start the organization in the Plotting forum. I'm sure it would garner plenty of interest.

Lion

I made an Inquisition-esque guild a while back called The Order of St. Agratha, warrior priests that call themselves Confessors.  They possess the ability to drain the magical gift from a mage (not to be confused with the Mordecai's ability to nullify magic) by direct contact.  Feel free to check it out if it's something you're interested in.  If you have any questions about it, let me know!

It's all apart of the Connloathian Civil War going on right now!  Hop on in while the gettin's good. 

I've definitely been looking to expand my guild, and bump it once I get it revised!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown