Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kleine's Kleine Sketch* Book

Started by kleineklementine, February 11, 2015, 03:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleineklementine

*emphasis on sketch

So since I'm always on the lookout for ways to not work on my PhD thesis, I've recently started drawing again. (I blame @visualspice !) And, you know, drawing for the first time since the early 2000's or something. Since I'm lazy and mostly sketching to procrastinate - and since they're mostly done by finger on my ipad! - these are all pretty rough. And will probably never get un-rough.

Also, I can't be bothered to remember how to draw things (so far) like, say, bodies or clothing. Maybe one day!

Anyway, since it's mostly my SotE characters, I thought I'd go ahead and share them here.

kleineklementine

A few sketches of my character Olive, noblewoman-mage-freedomfighter-messmaker- extraodinaire!

And another one, where she looks way dopey-er (and maybe younger):

kleineklementine

A very skeptical, Disney/Rapunzel-ish Zahi. Probably looking at @Lion 's Quinlan.

kleineklementine

My Soot Wolf Huxley:

Looking a bit lop-sided, but like I said, I'm lazy. So it will remain unfixed!

And finally a character who might end up being a Mountain Cat, if I ever get around to it:

Lion

Lol, Zahi. <3.  Totally giving Quinlan the "Seriously?" look.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown