Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dead Things Cometh! (A thread for plots!)

Started by visualspice, April 08, 2015, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I volunteer Ngaire as the group trap. |:

She's "innocent", seemingly meek, looks all pretty and demure (until you see under her clothes or she takes off her gloves because then shit's WEIRD), is a dainty little happy flower as she was taught to be--

AND SHE WILL EAT YOUR FAIS. B|

Like, she can't die unless you kill her brain or unmake her through magic and she tends to just kinda take the things people say at face value because she has no sense of morality. Tell her to fuck shit up, she'll fuck that shit up. She's like a waif of a tank. 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

I really don't know what Seussal would be...

In terms of filling a role, I guess he could be like the party smart-guy, since he seems to be the most seriousfaced of them all.

He's also pretty powerful, but seeing as how he kind of lost his hip-bone, he won't really be accomplishing much. Either that, or Seussal could accompany the party in his ghost form....

visualspice

Lol I don't know if this party can even have normal 'roles'. My mummy chic is so not a combative character at all. If anything, she's a bookworm :T
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

This is true.

This is very true.

I GUESS THAT WILL JUST BE A FACTOR IN THE SHENANIGANS.

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice

I'll have to think about it. My character could very well be the 'sourpuss' and definitely mean mistress of the group. Although I'm thinking she would be most likely to stumble upon them while she's on a hunt with her crew and then we can see what happens...

Laetitia also doesn't put up with any kind of s**t so yeah she may not stick around for too long if she does show up. Sowwy 'bout that, but that might very well be how it pans out.

Ethereal-Star

Being normal is highly overrated anyway. You aren't really normal without some weird in ya so that kinda maybe defeats the whole concept anyway. And normal is just an opinion. Like for example, if 8 out of 10 people thought something was weird, does that necessarily mean its abnormal? Maybe those people are just dull, LOL.

Ethereal-Star

The way I see it, there's good weird, bad weird aka creepy, and just plain ol' weird weird...

Rhindeer

Hey, it's okay if she doesn't stick around long! ^^ She can always make a cameo and pop in, and pop out whenever she's feeling "DONE!" Or maybe if you want her to stick in the thread longer and not leave, we could figure out something that happens that makes it so leaving isn't an option for her for a while. 8D She could get stuck with them somehow.

visualspice

bwahahaha, gets stuck with them- like maybe if they run into some giant spiders on their adventure looool

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

That sounds like a great idea Rhi! I don't know what exactly that would entail though, brain's not helping with any useful ideas here at the moment. Or could be my muse is enjoying a short vacation right now. That would be funny if she did get stuck with them, she'd definitely NOT be happy, paving the way for some interesting convos, exasperations and such...

Ethereal-Star

Okay so I've got a little idea here. Hows about some holy traps/wards in place near where they happen to end up, say after a spider battle or something? They chase the spiders into an enclosed area and the wards gets activated being as there's undead around, therefore trapping them all in place with each other (and the spider corpses.) I don't think the wards should be all that powerful though. So, bad idea or good?

Oh wait, thought of something else. There could be a partial cave-in or structural collapse, blocking their exit and the only other way out is through the wards?

visualspice

well, if this takes place at the Fell, all kinds of crazy can happen!

DaGlobster

WARDED SPIDERS.

WARDED SPIDERS TRAINED TO CAUSE CAVE COLLAPSES.

visualspice

OR...

TAP DANCING SPIDERS

THE HORROR.

OMg, they should totally run into a giant, friendly talking spider that they all freak out over and he really, REALLY just wants to be lke friends looool

visualspice