Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing quite coming to mind...(DRAC!!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, June 08, 2015, 05:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Beo walked among the trees, hearing a few of the rabbits scurrying along on their marry way. However, Beo never remembered seeing this forest when the war was taking place. Although, he couldn't really remember what it looked like before. It only made him sigh with worry, where was he...it felt so familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

After a bit more of walking, Beo snapped out of his trance and stopped walking. There was a small clearing in what he assumed to be towards the end or center of forest. He could only toss his shoulders at his own guess and sat down on the ground. He then drew his sword and cautiously examined it, he smiled at the small relic of his memory and cautiously put it back into its sheathe. He smiled and set his the sheathe down and laid down, still trying to adjust to this odd new forest.

Draconian

That was a damn moose!

A WHOLE damn moose!

"Uuuh... Nice... Giant... Deer." Yuuki said carefully, his hands out, trying to keep it calm. That was how you calmed down giant deer, right? He hadn't meant to trip over it's baby. It had been there in the grass, all brown and rocky looking and then he moved and he tripped! Oh god, it was moving.

"No.. I don't taste good!" And then they were both off. The moose was pissed, Yuuki was afraid, it wasn't a good mix. Screw his things, he was gonna die from a giant deer! His long legs carried him well and he ran for all he was worth. The moose chased him.

Was that a clearing? No, but then the giant deer could get him easier. Who cared? Easier to run! And so, Yuuki ran into the clearing, passing by the person laying down and practically bolted up a tree. His hands grabbed the second lowest branch and he hooked his leg up and before long, he was at least twelve feet off the ground, panting heavily and staring down at the moose. "Go away! Shoo! I didn't mean it, I swear!"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo watched in utter disbelief as a man ran past him and up a tree, followed by a large moose who didn't seem too happy with the man. The moose circled around the tree, trying to find the man for a moment before it stopped at the tree to rest. Beo stared at the moose for a moment and slowly drew his blade before slowly approaching it, maybe he could scare it off? As he came near the moose, the hairs on its neck stood up and it stared at Beo for a moment before charging at Beo to try and get him out of the way. Beo, who had jumped a little when it charged at him, swung his blade down on the moose's neck and watched it collapse only a few inches away from his feet. Beo quickly cleaned his blade in the grass and put it back into its sheathe. "Oui, the animal is dead! You can climb down now!" Beo shouted out to the man in the tree. He then adjusted his blade as he waited for the man to climb back down.

Draconian

Yuuki, up in the tree watched horrified and even yelled out 'no' when the man cut down the moose. "Why did you kill it?!" He yelled, a little angry now, "that thing had babies! You just killed something's mom!" He was still up in the tree, not because of the moose anymore, but because of the man who could so thoughtlessly kill a creature. Yuuki gave him a weary look from his branch

thehiddenbeast13

Beo stared down at the body of the moose and listened to what the man said and only replied,"Well, I believe it's your fault for bringing it towards me...and it's her fault for charging at a man with his sword drawn." He then sat down on the ground and returned a glance to the man.

Draconian

Yuuki laughed humourlessly from his perch.  "Are you kidding. You killed it, but it's everyone else's fault." He rolled his blue eyes and propped up his chin on a different branch. "Were you born yesterday?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo thought for a moment and said,"Sorry mate, I personally can't remember when I came into this world..." He then shrugged and laid down on his back.

Draconian

Not only did he kill without care, he apparently had amnesia. "Well. Some red head named Akkiel is King of Adela." He leaned back for a moment, "which isn't the point. You better eat that moose, since you're the one that killed it." And her poor babies were orphans now. How would Niaaki react to him brining him two baby moose? Probably better than expected.

thehiddenbeast13

Beo smiled at the comment and replied,"Well of course I'll dine on it...it is my kill after all." He smiled as he soon stood up and began to pick up a few dead branches here and there.

Draconian

There was a beat and Yuuki just stared at him. Had he possibly found someone more dense than he? Possibly. He stared down at the man from his place in the tree and just... Was flabbergasted. "Nothing about the Red Headed King Akkiel?" He wasn't planning on just... Cooking the moose like that, was he? Whatever, none of Yuuki's business now. "Do you... Remember anything? Landmarks? What your name is? What city you're from?" Yuuki leaned forward, an eyebrow lifted.

thehiddenbeast13

Beo only shook his head and said,"Sorry mate, nothing quite coming to mind...All I know, is that I'm Beo Perlin and I'm a dark sage, that's all." He then returned to the moose with some firewood and began to carefully cut off the skin and fur with his sword, and leaving as little fur as possible. And there he had it, a nice chunk of moose meat ready to cook. He carefully grabbed one of the larger branches and slowly pushed the meat through the stick before he put it off to the side for a moment. He then huddled the other branches and brush together and began to work on a fire.

Draconian

Well the name didn't ring any bells - which was good for Yuuki - and he just watched. Curious, a little grossed out. "A 'dark sage' sounds important," Yuuki continued, "what's that?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo had given up one the fire and smiled at Yuuki's question and answered,"Well, a dark sage is a person who has a connection to the infernal underworld. We are fully able to channel this dark power in order to preform feats that most people would only dream of doing."

Draconian

Well... That sounded....

Extremely dangerous. Yuukis eyebrows lifted up and he shuffled back in the tree a little, staring down at the butchered moose and then back at the man. "I know a few of those words." Yuuki mumbled and then cleared his throat. "So you know that... But you don't know who the king of Adela is, are you sick? Did someone lead you out into the woods as leave you here?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo merely shook his head as he took the form of a crow to prove his point and fluttered onto a sturdy branch before shifting back to his human form before saying,"I'm not insane, if that's what flying through that mind of yours."

Draconian

The turning into a crow thing had him just stare, deadpan. Sure, magic kinda creeped him out when it didn't involve being stored in a ratty old doll, but hey, he wasn't going to judge. "So..." Yuuki looked down at the skinned moose, why had he killed that if he could have just flown away? Off in the distance the cries of the new orphan'd moose could be heard and he frowned slightly. "Oh... Well, you caught me. That's exactly what I'm thinking. Uuuhm..." He looked down and just as quickly, he was out of the tree, taking a few steps backwards after checking his now sore leg.

"Sorry for... Intruding," He looked at the moose, "Will that please your Dark God with a sacrifice? I hope?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo chuckled as he came down to and said,"Well, I don't really think it was a sacrifice...otherwise I would of had one of my infernal partners enjoy what was left over." He then watched as Yuuki checked himself and asked,"Oui, you okay there?"

Draconian

Yuuki looked to the moose, frowning slightly. What was left over? There was a whole moose there. "Infernal partners?" He repeated, still taking careful steps back, "Is that like... Your boyfriend?" He'd have to ask Niaaki about infernal partners when he got him, that seemed like a weird thing. Right up Ni's alley.  The man gave his leg a look and he nodded, "Yeah, fine. Old wound acting up. Everything is great." Yeah, Everything was great.

thehiddenbeast13

Beo only sighed and murmured,"Are you completely dimwitted? My infernal partners are some allies who I can call at any time from hell." He only shook his head at the mention of the wound and said,"Well, your more than welcome to stay and relax until your legs feels better..."

Draconian

Yuuki scoffed and just stared at him, it was one thing to notice his less than brilliant brilliance, it was another to call him dimwitted for not knowing something he'd never heard of before.  "From hell?" Absolutely not. Yuuki started to take more steps back, "You know, I think I hear my mom calling me for dinner." He gave a jolly wave and started to back away, very slowly, "I think I can limp home fine, but thanks for the offer!"