Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing quite coming to mind...(DRAC!!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, June 08, 2015, 05:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Beo stared at Yuuki and said,"Yes, from hell...is there a issue you'd like to speak to me about?" He then heard Yuuki's idiot line about his mother and only pinched the bridge of his nose in disbelief and lowered his head to chuckle to himself,"You really are hopeless."

Draconian

"Yeah, you're a demon and I really don't want to deal with Spooky Stuff today, or ever! Actually." He smiled and waved before he continued to back away slowly, hands out. What if this guy attacked him? Yuuki's stuff was all the way from where he'd tripped over the baby moose, which was a fair distance away.  If he ran, would this guy chase him? Would he go Momma Moose on his ass? Yeah. Backing slowly was a good idea. Yuuki liked that.

thehiddenbeast13

"Believe or not mate, I'm human just like you." Beo said with a honest grin. He then stood up and said,"I don't have any horns or tails, do I?"

Draconian

Yuuki just stared, "What do horns and tails have to do with it?" still backing up. Why was this guy still talking? How could Yuuki make his quick get away if this guy kept talking to him?

thehiddenbeast13

Beo only sighed at Yuuki and said,"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you...just because we use dark arts doesn't mean we hurt people for the fun of it...we don't start wars, those were the people of the light."

Draconian

The people of the. What?

Yuuki just stared at him, looking as confused as ever, back at the moose. That had been killed pretty simply, Yuuki didn't really want to tangle with a man who felled a moose in one clean swipe. The scent of blood was heavy in the air and he winced while looking at the dead body. Again, the babies could be heard off in the distance, looking for their mother.

"That makes no sense to me and everything I've learned is telling me that you are lying and you want to skin me and wear me like a coat."

thehiddenbeast13

"Wear you like a coat?" Beo said with a sigh, "Look, I can hardly remember who I am...or was, but I'm sure I wasn't a wild animal who tore people apart and wear them as a new fashion statement." Beo then shook his head a little and said,"And the people of light actually worked with us, we oversaw those who used the light and dark arts. We were the two groups that kept others in line for their and our own protection." He then looked over at Yuuki and asked,"Anymore questions on my integrity?"

Draconian

Yuuki took another step back giving the strange man another strange hesitant look, "for not knowing who you were you sure know a lot about what you did. Can't you find them and ask them?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo only shook his head and said,"What was, or still is left of my home is ruins...the clans were wiped away from the records of time. I've tried to look for them, believe me I have, but I'm not at all familiar with this land..it seems odd because I feel as though I've been here before."

Draconian

This guy knew the singular most random stuff about himself but nothing important. Ruins? "So what, a couple thousand years then?" Yuuki just stared at him his expression bleak and his arms now crossed over his chest. Part of him wanted to help - really! - the other part... The other part wanted to run away and go home and tell his brother all about the freaky mage he'd met out in the forest over some tea and taking care of moose babies.

"So... Why can't you just... Follow the ruins to Ketra? Ketra hasn't changed much in the past couplea hundred years."

thehiddenbeast13

Beo only shook his head and said,"I have no idea how long it has been...and Ketra? Where exactly is this Ketra?" To be completely honest, Beo could barely look at a map and have a million questions as to what he was looking at, and where he was.

Draconian

Pushing his hand through his hair he just pointed over his shoulder, "Ketra is that way. It's in the Kingdom of Adela - where you are now - a few days away." His palms were pushed against his eyes and Yuuki puffed out his cheeks, "Let's at least get you situated before I run away. Okay. Do you know what Adela is."

thehiddenbeast13

Beo could only shake his head at the question as he said,"I've got nothing." He then thought to himself for a moment and said,"Since you seem to know so much, why don't you be my guide? Although, I'm almost assured that both clans are nothing more than a mere memory."

Draconian

He rubbed his arm and sighed, tugging at the ends of his hair. "Fine. I can take you to Ketra." He sighed and started to turn around to walk normally instead of backwards, "You must have been asleep for a couple thousand years for your home to be in ruins and for you to not even know where Ketra is."

thehiddenbeast13

"Frankly, I have no idea." Said Beo, "Look, I woke up at the bottom of a lake...I barely have I clue who I am, but all I know is that I'm somehow tied up with the two clans somehow." He then looked over at Yuuki and said,"Anyways, lead the way!"

Draconian

Woke up at the bottom of a lake?

Yuuki eyed him up and down, deciding that he did indeed, not look undead or like he'd drowned. "You can't just tell me to 'lead the way'." He squinted, crossing his arms over his chest, frowning. "You know the most random things about yourself." Have they exchanged names yet? Doesn't matter, 'cause Yuuki couldn't remember the other guys anyway, "What are you called?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo smiled at Yuuki and said,"Well, I go by Beo...at the very least I can recollect that much." He then brushed off his dark clothing and said,"Well, shall we begin or am I going on my own?"

Draconian

The moose was left behind and Yuuki sighed, looking at it. Any other circumstance he would have spent all day drying the meat to eat later.

This guy creeped him out though, so it was left to the wolves.

"Yeah, I guess so." Then Yuuki paused, "Can't you just turn into a bird and fly in the direction of Ketra?"

thehiddenbeast13

Beo walked over to Yuuki as he said,"I suppose so, but there's only two issues with that. One, I have absolutely no idea what or where Ketra is. Second, I can only fly for a short while before I tire. And three, it's nice to have company."

Draconian

Yuuki gave him a tired smile, pushing his hands through his hair again and rubbed at his eyes. "For you to not know where Ketra is you'd have to be dead for like... A thousand years or something. It's not exactly a new city"