Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Different Type of Roleplay? (Elder Scrolls Online???)

Started by Aleron, June 12, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleron

Hey guys! So I don't know if this is allowed/appropriate, but I've decided to post this on every medium I am a part of.
Though many of you may not have ESO, or even know about it, I'm hoping some of you do. Just recently I got it for the Xbox One, but none of my friends own it. For anyone who plays it, ESO gets boring fast when you are alone. So I have a proposition.
We are all Roleplayers here; it's why we're here in the first place. And now that there is an online fantasy MMORPG, why not use it to roleplay on another level? For anyone who's interested, I want to make a group (with a new character and everything) dedicated purely to roleplay. Though only four people can be in an official group, anyone is excepted.
I'm on the Xbox One, North America server. Although currently I am in the Daggerfall Covenant, I'm open to any faction for the roleplay.
So comment or PM me if you're interested! My Xbox Live tag and ESO ID is flame of terror

fancycat

I enjoy when I get to RP in ESO.  I'm not positive how one would do so from an xbox though.  I love my Khajiit.  She's got a face that is both wise and sinister looking at the same time.  Were it possible, I'd be happy to RP.

Aleron

Hi! Sorry about the month's wait. I haven't been on here in ages! Are you still up for it?

fancycat

I don't think we're on the same server unfortunately.  I'm on the PC server for NA (and I forget which one!).  How do you RP with an Xbox?  I thought such had no keyboard.

Aleron

You can use the headset. It's not as effective as a keyboard, but it makes due haha. And that's a too bad, but okay 👌I actually haven't done roleplay on it yet but it seems plausible with that technique.

Tags: