Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hahahaha I’ll keep those vultures guessing!(OPEN) ( M)

Started by Ice, June 23, 2015, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Tonight was a perfect night for prowling around . The moon was full and stars were shinning bright. For one creature stealing was on her mind. As well as killing everyone who tried to stop her. She grinned as she moved threw she looked around eyes shinning in the moonlight. Then she jumped and used  her long black wings to take fight. She flew over the buildings of the town until she saw an open window at an inn. That was her first stop.

She entered the room and looked around. There was a man and a woman in the bed. She smiled slightly and thought that it would be nice to have a sleeping partner once in a while. She then carefully took the small bags of money that were laid on the table. She smiled then exited threw the same window that she had entered.

Once she was outside she used her wings to land herself on the ground. Then she started to laugh. Long maddening peels of insane laughter filled the night air. She was not quite the most sane creature there was in the world.

She then started to move in to the shadows. That was when she turned in to someone. She glared and then hissed at them . " why  don't you watch where the hell your going? " she growled at them. She was in the mood to hunt not to be distracted by some fool who was in her way.

Greenery

Witch. Sorceress. Hexa. Mage. All just names to describe what a woman with basic magical powers have. But being called an Enchantress, that's something totally different. Esmeralda knew that. Her abilities are centered around both magic and lust which makes her even more dangerous.

Esmeralda walked around in the night, looking at the full moon. The moon was like the color of flames which made her smile widely. Her blonde hair in a high ponytail bounced around when she walked down the streets. Her green eyes scanning the area until she heard laughter in the night. "Oh, good. Another lunatic out." She rolled her eyes as boots clicked on the ground. They were  the color of spring green that came up to her knees. Her skirt stopping at her upper thigh. With her corset tight, she looked like a harlot.

Conquistador

Another job another pay. That was the only thing that was currently going over Mairon's mind as he walked back to the inn where his co-hiring employers were staying over. His job had been simple enough. He just had to make sure that his employers's mansion was secured and kept robber-free until a new security team came in and took over. Easy enough, after sitting on his ass all day and all night, the most he got to do was beat the living crap out of five thieves who decided that they wanted to get smart.

Those poor fools didn't even attempt to rob the place like a professional would. They just snuck in behind the back doors of the mansion and grabbed the first jewels they could find. Now, normally, this would mean that at least one of the five would get away, but they were so green that they forgot to make an escape plan after snatching the jewels. It was only after  Mairon got hungry and decided to go to the kitchen that he noticed the stolen jewels. Finally, something to do, he thought to himself as he ran outside of the estate and stood right in front of the idiots by simply pushing his feet against his currently location and landing before them. He didn't use his sword since he knew it would be a waste to even swing it, so instead he opted to use close-range combat. Using his magic and some basic martial arts he learned some years ago, Mairon quickly blasted, pushed, punched and pulverized his five victims before grabbing the stolen lot and returning it to the house. After that, it wasn't much that he did. Oh a big fly game over and desperately tried to annoy him. Spoiler alert: it worked!

After walking past the main path to the inn, he opened the door of his employers without even knocking. Much to his surprise they were looking around their stuff like a crazy pair of animals. It was amusing at worst and hilarious at best what rich people did when they got mad. I simply stood in mock attention before the fat employer came up to me with his bald face shimmering in the light.

"I've been robbed! Listen up sellsword! If you get my money back I'll give you any jewel you want from my mansion!" said the fat guy as Mairon smirked to himself and did a joking 'yes sir' before exiting the room.

The tall and muscular half-demon was wearing a heavy suit of personalized armor and he was equipped with his large sword. He looked like a regular swordsman. Well, regular was a matter of perspective. Between the dark, rugged good-looks and the attitude he gave off, it was clear that he didn't give to cents if his bosses were robbed or not. He just wanted profit and the only way he knew how to was by fighting.

It wasn't hard enough to find the thief though.By the grace of fate, a woman bump into a mysterious-looking girl with serious attitude problems. Marion just smirked to himself before walking up to the pair of women and opening his metallic hand towards them.

"I would rather skip the drama. If we wish to end this sort of predicament, I would, in wisdom clear of head, suggest that you stop this mundane prattle and hand over the goods." Said Mairon as he smiled condescendingly to both women and relaxed his face.

Greenery

If it wasn't bad enough, a man walked up to both her and the girl. Esmeralda frowned as she listened to him accuse her of stealing! Like Esmeralda needed a reason to still something. With the flick of her fingers, she sent the man flying backwards using her telekinesis. "Bug." The enchantress whipped her high ponytail around starting walking in the opposite direction. "I swear to Hecate."

JackieCat

Oh, look, a disaster.  Faelis smiled and walked towards the group of three.  The elf was usually a cocky, smart-aleck thief, but he was actually a good-hearted man.  Not tonight.  Every once in a while a sadistic attitude came over the elf, and tonight he was in one of those moods.

The elf sauntered up to the group and leaned against the side of a building, crossing his arms. "What's happening here?" he asked, looking around at the three. "Has something been stolen?  Because it wasn't me."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Conquistador

Mairon tried his best to be gentle and business-like. The end result was him getting blasted! How in the universe was he blasted was something that Mairon could not explain. He just felt this thick blunt force push him backwards. It wasn't good that he landed against a wall. Not good at all considering that he was just dying for a fight.

"You f%cking b!tch!" bellowed Mairon as he got up from the ground and glared at the girl with he ponytail. He was moderately angry now, but as if to rub salt on his injuries, she just turned around and started to walk away. Marion just gritted his teeth together and prodded to use his magic. He punched the air around him and fired a straight blast of compressed air at her. He knew that the force, normally, would be enough to deal some good damage to her, but since he didn't want to injure her too bad he just fired his wind blast as if it was a powerful air bullet.

"Oops, I missed my shot their, sweetheart." grinned Mairon as he straightened himself up and looked at the girl that used some sort of magic on him.

JackieCat

"Woah there," Faelis said, watching the man blasting the air at the woman. "You don't want to be playing with things that are to powerful for you, kid."  Faelis smirked in a condescending way. "Don't want to get yourself hurt, now do you?" 
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Greenery

Esmeralda felt a push and fell forward. "You bastard!" She got up off the ground and summoned a green fireball, hurling at the man. "This doesn't concern you, Imp!" She shouted to the new guy. The enchantress waked toward rhe guy who she slammed against the wall

Conquistador

"Sorry, there. Look man I just want the money back. That whore stole my boss's money and I kind of need it." Said Mairon trying to act polite and nice to the non-provocative guy. He seemed shady but nothing that signaled he was up to no good. Still, Mairon didn't really trust him so he just crossed his arms and waited for the girl to give him the money back.

Meanwhile,e back to the stupid woman, Mairon noticed that she was summoning an orb of green fire. A normal person would dodge it or even block it, but Mairon just decided to smirk and yawn in a mocking tone. Afterwards he proceeded to literally catch the fireball in his hand and repel it back at the girl.

"Come on! I mean I've seen bad but this is just sad, harlot."

Greenery

Esmeralda narrowed her eyes and caught the fireball back. "Gods I hate men like you who think they're better tha everyone else. And I'm not a harlot." She growled, walking toward him before pushing past both him and the other man, going toward the road.

JackieCat

"Woah!" Faelis said, slipping aside before she touched him.  "First of all, I'm not am Imp.  Imps are small green creatures, about three feet tall, I'm surprised you're stupid enoguh not to know that.  No, I'm an elf, you know, tall, slim, handsome, in my case at least.  And I know it doesn't concern me, but you had to get me involved!"

Thoguh, he had started to get himself involved just by walking up and saying something.  "And watch it with that fire." A smile twisted itself onto his face as he stepped out of the way of the green missil. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt, dear."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Greenery

"Like I care. Now I'm stupid and a whore." She mumbled and continued her walk. She had better things to do than to get insulted by two men. Let alone being accused of stealing.

Conquistador

"Look sweetheart, I don't care if you are some goddess. Frankly I don't like getting rough with women or people in general, but you stole from my boss and I kinda need that cash for him. Now, if you please hand it over I will apologize for being rude and leave you on your merry way." Said Mairon as he smiled genuinely at the girl and eyed at the impish creature.

"Um, i don't know about you, but from here you look quite impish my friend." Said Mairon in a joking manner. He grinned after talking, trying to tell the guy in green that it was a tease and nothing more.

JackieCat

Faelis didn't take it as an insult, but when the man accused the woman of stealing, Faelis frowned. "It wasn't her who stole from you."

He pointed to the other woman. "It was that woman."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Greenery

"I didn't take anything!" She shouted, turning around. "Why would I take someone's money when I have some of my own?" She asked, changing her outfit to a simple dress that came down to her heel of her boots. The dress with a dark red. Her hair was down this time. "I have no money from whoever you're working for."

She looked over at the elf. "See? At least he's not blind."

Ice

Della was quietly watching everything that happened. She cocked her head and wondered if perhaps she should leave. As she was thinking this and watching two of the peole3 fight the other man pointed out the fact that she was the theist who had stolen from the other mans bosses. She gave a laugh that was pure evil. "  how would you know that I stole their money? " she snapped at him. Then she smiled and said . But you are right. And now I take my leave" she said softly. Then she spread her wings and tried to take to the air. The farther away from this mess she was the better.

Greenery

Esmeralda looked at the girl trying to fly away from the mess that she obviously made. "Not so fast, bat." She growled and shoot a green fireball at her from behind. If things go well, the woman would fall back down to the Earth, if not, then she'll just have to try again.

Ice

Della looked at the woman as she spoke. Then she fired a green fire ball at her. " Hay !" she shouted as it hit her tail feathers. It was enough to knock her out of the sky. She landed with a thud on her backside. "I will kill you for that!" she shouted at her.

Then she formed some of her acid spit in her mouth. She then spit it at the girl hoping to hit her with it.

Greenery

Esmeralda smirked when it hit her. She was getting better at this. "Yeah, you can tr-" The acid that came from her mouth handed on the leg of her boot and started to burn. "Ouch! You stupid girl!" She stuck out her arm, picking up the girl and tossing her to the side.

Ice

Della smiled as she saw that she hit her target. She gave a dark laugh when she was called stupid. She was then caught by surprise when the girl picked her up and tossed her. " you stupid whore!" she shouted as she  hit the ground.

She then stood up and made her acid claws appear. " bring it on woman." she said darkly.