Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hahahaha I’ll keep those vultures guessing!(OPEN) ( M)

Started by Ice, June 23, 2015, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

"I'll be more than happy to!" Esmeralda shouted and threw two fireballs at her. Esmeralda hadn't fought with someone in a long time and it felt good to utilize her magic. "I'm far from being threatened by a little brat!"

Ice

Della smiled as she heard the girl speak. She made acid drip from her claws. Then she had fireballs thrown at her again. She moved out of the way and laughed. " you got bad aim. Stupid wench  ." she snorted.  Then she heard what eles the girl said and she got angry. " go to the pit bitch!" Then she spit a stream of acid at the girl. She was hoping to hit her again.

Greenery

"I go there for vacation!" Esmeralda used a teleportation spell and appeared behind Della. "Hey, brat!" She shouted and created copy of herself, then sent out two green fireballs at the same time.

Ice

Della smiled as she heard what the girl said now. She then frowned when the girl disappeared . She looked around then heard what the girl saw. She whirled around and glared at the girl. Then there were two of her. She gave a confused look and glanced between the two. Then she got two fireballs row at her at the same time. She was to surprised to dodge so both of then hit her sending her flying. She laid there shivering in pain. She then looked to see if anyone was coming near her.

Greenery

Esmeralda laughed evilly. "Ah, you see girl, you don't want to mess with me, understood?" She asked walking over to her, stopping after a four feet just in case she would try something.

Ice

Della heard the way that the girl laughed now. She was in a lot of pain right now. She then heard what the girl said. She whinned a bit then looked at her. "yeah I see. you gonna kill me ?'' She hissed. Then she saw the girl coming near her. she was in too much pain to move though.

Greenery

"Kill you? No, no. You're not worth it." She shook her head with a chuckle. "But I do suggest that you stay away from me, bat. Or else." She summoned another fireball and threw it at a house, it catching on fire. "Got it? Good." With that, she turned away and started walking away.

Ice

Della listined to the girl and glared. She did not know who she was dealing with. "Let me say this.   Next time you will die." The woman had turned her back. She grinned and made acid in her mouth again
Then she spit it at her hoping to hit her in the back.

Greenery

She rolled her eyes. Esmeralda was about to make a comment until she felt a large burn on her back. She shouted in pain, falling to her knees. She could feel the acid eating away at her skin, muscles, and tissue. "You bitch!!" She shouted in pain.

Ice

Della laughed as she heard the girl yelling in pain. it seemed that she had hit her target. Slowly she stood up holding her chest as she did so. " well I have been called worse wench" she snorted. she got another mouthful of acid ready incase she was attacked by her.

Greenery

Esmeralda with the last bit of strength she had, teleported behind some building that was still nearby. Her back continued to ache, her vision fading in and out. "Worthless girl!" She shouted in a high whisper. A wound like this could lead to a serious infection and possibly kill her.

Ice

Della just smiled as she saw the girl disappear. well that was fine because she had made her point. She then smiled and flapped her wings. she would leave with her prize now. And if she saw the girl along the way to her hideout she would kill her.

Greenery

Esmeralda panted, her eyes flickering from green to normal. She said an enchantment to slowly heal her wound. She wasn't done with her yet.

Ice

Della was now in the air. she used her powerful wings to propel herself through the air. she scanned the ground with her sharp eyes making sure that she was not being followed or anything.

Greenery

Esmeralda watched as the girl flew away. "Not so fast, brat." She shot another fireball at her before she fainted, going limp from the pain.

Ice

Della smiled as she flew. Then a fireball came flying at her. this time she dodged it. she glared down below and looked for the girl who had shout at her. she gave a growl as she spotted her lying behind a building. she was going to make her pay for this. slowly she decanted and landed beside her.

Greenery

Automatically there was a protection spell that came over Esmeralda's body, shielding her from anything that might kill her.

Ice

Della laughed darkly. She intened to make this victim hers. She was going to have fun with her now. She moved over to her and grinned down at her. then carefully she touched her traching her hands across her body.

Greenery

Esmeralda could feel a fingers on her body. She wanted to  get up and flee, but was only able to retract her hand away. Her fears were coming alive; being attacked and not being able to do anything about it.

Ice

Della smiled as she moved her hands over the females body. She saw her move her hand. She laughed again and reached under her cloths to touch her tummy. She was going to make this woman fear her.