Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hahahaha I’ll keep those vultures guessing!(OPEN) ( M)

Started by Ice, June 23, 2015, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Esmeralda could feel the hand underneath her clothes. She tried her best to concentrate on using a bit of magic, but only managed to send out a telepathic message. What the hell are you doing to me?!

Ice

Della smiled as she moved her hand further up the girls body. the she heard her voice in her head. she smiled and looked at her . " I am making you pay for toying  with me . I intend to make you fear me . " she answered with a laugh.  then her hands moved up to the girls breasts.

Greenery

While her body stayed limp, her mind went frantic. You just wait till I wake up. I'll have your head on a spit for this!. She screamed, she had to stay angry. If not then fear would take over. Get your hand off my breast, twat!

Ice

Della mearly laughed as she heard the girl talking. She was not afraid of her. she moved to where she was stradding the unfortunate girl . " hehe I have heard that line many times before, you cant hurt me." she taunted.  she then squeezed her breast tightly to make her point.

Greenery

Esmeralda moaned mentally, her body responding to the hands of the girl. Stop it now! A bit of fear could be heard in her mental voice. Her head started to move slightly, shaking from side to side slightly.

Ice

Della smiled as she watched the girl. She heard her telling her to stop. She could since fear in her voice. She just smiled and put both hands on her breasts and started rubbing the nipples. She saw the slight movements of her head. She was ready to run if the girl came around.

Greenery

The pleasure was overwhelming. However, the girl didn't know that Esmeralda was part succubus and fed off of others which only made her stronger.

Ice

Della smiled as she continued to rub the girl. After a bit more of that torment she moved her hand between the girls legs. She rubbed the insides of her thighs. It might have seemed that she was pleasuring the girl and not herself. But her tail was moving a long her body. A sign that she was enjoying this.

Greenery

Esmeralda's eyes started to flutter open. "Get off me now.." She fought back a moan, trying to get the girl off of her. Hopefully she would continue, feeding her more energy.

Ice

Della saw the girls eyes start to open. She went to move her hand away but she slipped and her fingers slid against her womanhood . Intending to cover her mistake she smiled. " Tell me at this point do you really want me to stop?" she asked wiggling her fingers slightly.

Greenery

Esmeralda looked up at her, thinking. "No, not really." She exhaled before rushing up to the girl's breasts. The enchantress started to feel on them.

Ice

Della smiled to the girl as she heard her words. Maybe she was not afraid but Della still got a sick since of pleasure from this. Then the girl touched her breasts. she smiled and looked at her. That was really nice.

Greenery

Esmeralda gave her a wicked smile before grabbing both of her breasts hard and twisting them roughly. "Now get off me, tramp!"

Ice

Della saw the girls smiled and knew instantly that something was up. Then she hurt her breasts. Strangely enough she did not yelp in pain. She just smiled then tried to punch the woman in the face. See Della liked pain to a certain degree.

Greenery

She grunted when she got hit in the face, causing her to go out again. Dammit!

Ice

Della laughed as she saw the girl was knocked out. She used her tail to moved up the girls leg. She would make this girl pay for trying to harm her. She when back to rubbing her breasts as well.

Greenery

She felt the pleasure and just decided to lay there. It actually felt good, but she wouldn't tell her that.

Ice

Della tail moved up to the girls thigh. It started to slowly rub back and fourth along her thigh. Della also squeezed her breasts tightly. She was enjoying this a lot. Though she did have to wonder if the girl would kill her one day. It was doubtful though. After all she was an evil mastermind.

Greenery

The blonde enchantress let a moan escape her lips. She had to admit though, the squeezing of the breasts was a bit much, but something she couldn't handle. She noticed that her tail was snaking up between her legs. She knew what was coming.

Ice

Della's hands lightened up a bit when she heard her moan. she got a bit gentler rubbing then softly. her tail had now slipped in to her underwear. she smiled and slid it a good ways into her womanhood. slowly she flicked it back and fourth to pleasure the girl.