Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not all Gifts are a blessing (Laraine)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, July 01, 2015, 01:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

An innmaid had a tray with coffee and poured her a mug. Filling it a little extra. ''You look like you can use it. Oh your blind friend is in his room, one floor lower. He asked if I wanted to send you to his room although assured you could come when you were ready. '' she held out the cup and apolagised for her old room having been double booked and that she did not understand how it could have happened.

Laraine

Echo nodded, smiling stiffly before holding the cup in her hand. "Thanks, yeah I'll go ahead and go to his room." She said with a smile. "What's his room number again?" She asked the other and once she got the number she headed out, going to the room number she was given and knocking on the door.

Of course Loki was nearby ever watching.

Once he opened the door, Echo glanced a him and gave him a nod. She wasn't smiling or thanking him since it was hard for her to even say those words.  "Hey..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Morning.'' Kayden said with a calm smile. ''Something tells me you did not have a lot of sleep last night. It was safe in that room you know.'' his voice was kind and he stepped aside to let her in.

When she was, he closed the door. On the inside seemed to be a glowing symbol. ''They were persistent I can tell you that. But my intuition was not wrong.'' Kayden tossed Echo the coin he received from the mercenary women.

''Other then future, I can hear and see the memory of sound as well. These people wanted to be paid partially beforehand. I know where they met up but... I need to know some things from your past. I am not the type though who likes to hear what others do not want to say. So I leave the option with you. If you'd rather not want me to see your past, we do this the hard way and go where the mercenaries met with those who ruined your life so much. It will take longer but you will not have to relive everything they did to you.''