Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Peace, Quiet and Carefree Nymphs (hiddenblade) [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, November 13, 2014, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

"Now, now, shhh, everything's fine. You'll see." Gwil said in a seductive voice as sweet as honeyed sugar and inched closer to the centaur. "I just want to talk, is that so bad, handsome stud?" and she smiled a smile just as sweet as her voice.

"I have to say, you do look rather silly with all those vines and roses around you. Now, what's on your mind brave centaur warrior?" All the while, the wood nymph continued smiling and talking in a soft, honeyed voice. It was plainly clear she was trying to seduce him.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil could only stare at the Nymph as he said,"Do you really wish to know what's going on in my mind?" He then shook his head as he said,"I don't know why I came here, I don't know why I even bother with you anymore, and why can't you grasp the simple fact that I don't want you. It's not that hard of a concept to understand, get it through that thick and stubborn skull of yours that I don't want to be your lover; not matter how much you beg."

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth stiffened in anger, but would not be deterred just yet. Stubborn centaur would eventually yield... So she tried again.

"I can change your mind, if you just let me." Still smiling, although it was a slightly forced one now.

thehiddenbeast13

"Let you what?" Said Bovil, clearly reaching his end as well "What are you going to do, huh? Kiss me on the cheek and tell me it can only get better? No! I'm done with this, I'm done with you, I'm done with this forest. Personally, I just want to leave this hell and go back to my travels; is that too much to ask!?"

Ethereal-Star

And that was it. Gwil lost her temper yet again. "Oh, fine you stupid horse man! It's obvious you only like males! You are such a donkey's ass, you know that?! Hmph!"

Crossing her arms over her chest, she frowned in indignation. "So go ahead, fuck your male partners all you want, because I seriously don't think any female in her right mind would want you! You can just sit here in the vines forever for all I care! Hmph!" And with that, she flicked her wrist making the vines uncomfortably tight now against Bovil. If he could somehow escape the vines' clutches, she cared not anymore. Let him sit here, trapped for all I care...

The wood nymph druid stalked off then, not sparing him another glance while Twinkle fluttered along behind her mistress loyally. Talon simply looked at Bovil trapped within the vines and lightly snarled at him, before she too turned to follow Gwilwilethneth and the butterfly. Gwil fumed all the way back to one of her favorite spots. Stupid, stupid centaur...

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil only stared blankly at the nymph as she called him homosexual and forced the vines on him to squeeze him a bit harder. He grunted a little as the rest of her companions left and Bovil struggled with the vines for a moment before rearing back, making the vines pull on him harder but eventually snapping from the sudden pulling. He then got his other two hooves out from the grasp of the vines with his hands and looked at the rock the encased his weapons. He sighed as he turned his rear to the rock and continuously struck the rocks with his hooves. He eventually had to rest and after a while had managed to get a good crack in the rock and was able to yank out his quiver and bow. He was sure that there might of been a few arrows in that rock, but Bovil didn't care.

Bovil threw his bag onto his back and began to walk towards the exit of the forest, this was going to be one of the last places where he showed up. He then came out the way he came and flat out left the forest, he was glad that he would never have to deal with that Nymph again. He then smiled as he turned around and left that forest for a long while, not very likely to return for a while, at least not of his own free will.

Ethereal-Star

Eventually, Gwilwilethneth and companions returned to the site of the vines. The nymph saw that the darn centaur had managed to get out of the vines' grip and huffed in exasperation. Yet she was also partially glad she didn't have to put up with him anymore. She suspected he had left the woods and gone back to whatever hole in the earth he had come from. Good riddance... she thought before turning around to go bathe in a nearby spring. After all that, she surely needed it.

Life continued on in the woods for some time after that, and there was no sign of the centaur anymore. Gwil had pretty much almost forgotten about him and his stick-in-the-mud ways as she danced in a grove with her fellow nymphs, just enjoying the nature all around her... Life was good here, among all the trees, plants and animals, and Gwil pretty soon forgot all about the annoying silver-haired centaur who refused her advances time and again... Seasons changed, and the wood nymph continued her duties of protecting her home from intruders and ne're-do-wells, the green and brown of the forest environment making her content once more.

[The End]