Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And so the king sat back on his throne.

Started by Medievarad, September 20, 2015, 01:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Alrighty, so, some of you people already know me from another site, I'm Arad V1.0 there, but I decided to come over here and revive my heretic king for a good old slaughter and mayhem. But.

It ain't fun if you ain't stepping on toes.

I want enemies. People that want me dead. I want to scar people's characters both physically and mentally. I want people to actually join me and share the believes Limadan puts forth. I want to see some connections before I become a great evil.

Because I am ambitious in becoming the most hated character IC. I did it once and I loved it. I want to do it again.

But enough ranting and raving. Jeez.

Ofcourse, I respect wants and wishes, any borders put in by you and any ooc requests(duh). But basically, what I was looking for was to have my first thread being quite the bang. Razing an innocent village to the ground all on his own. There can be characters present that seek to kill Limadan or seek to join him. People that were scarred and such, basically, raw character development for all!

Ofcourse, I'm open to other's suggestions for other threads, I always am. It would be very interesting. It just has to make sense with my (or your) character.

There's a link to Limadan in my signature, dubbed 'Heretic King', where you can find more info about him. I will also posts a limits and wants thread soon. I can already say now that I will not kill or completely incapacitate(Remove all four limbs etc.) any characters without consent, but I expect the same. I'm fine with the rest though, being gore, rape, maiming, scarring, torture etc.

Looking forward to threading with all of you!

Medievarad

Oh, yeah. If you have questions into what belief this heretic king has, I will write them up soon, however, pm me for now and I'll be able to give you the basics.

Ethereal-Star

I'll have to think on what characters and plots would be compatible with yours, but will do so later. Got threads to catch up on and need to eat something. But we can def. plan something out. ;)

Medievarad

Ethereal-Star

Still thinking on what character I could throw your way but in the meantime are there any in my list that you see a potential plot for? My characters are in both my character catalog and my official plotting page, the latter which goes into more detail about each one (but not as much as the actual profiles do).

Ethereal-Star

Okay, a few characters I can toss The Heretic King's way. There are actually more of mine I can throw at ya, but let's start with one or more of these for now. ;)

Chandra could provide some interesting conflict. A little bit about her: She is a Khan, and a Prana Monk Warrior in service to Thanatos and its Maharani. She also has a 'complicated' past where she dealt with a cult of necromancers and nearly died because of it, so therefore has a fear of such people. Since your character seems to have ability with raising the dead, Chandra would be against him as well as harbor some fear towards him and what he does. Chandra is also part-goddess, but is mostly human. She is descended from three different gods in her family tree, but is only 1/8 goddess herself. I can see real potential with these two in a thread together.

Then there's Vanesse, a Valkyrie. Her purpose would be two-fold. To fight the tyrannical evil your character presents as well as capture worthy souls of fighters he may have killed with her spirit vial to take back to her island home of Valhalla before he has a chance to recruit them for his own army. Both ideas can easily work here.

And lastly, Muhsina. I both cringe and excitedly wonder what kind of destruction the two of them could cause together. Not because she supports him in his cause but if he happens to find her bottle in the Tuor Ocean and summons her, she won't have a choice in the matter anyway. Simply put, she is a djinn and grants wishes.

So if any of these plots interest you, lemme know and we can set something up then. :) 8)

Medievarad

All these ideas are pretty good. So let's go down the list ^^

I can certainly see an amazing conflict between the two that would actually end in a draw. Since the Heretic King has faced demi-gods in his past, he wouldn't have issues in keeping up with her. But it would be quite the battle. He will definitely try corrupting Chandra. However, whether that is succesful is up to you. But I'd be interested in doing this.

The second. I can see Limadan challenging tha Valkyrie. Not only to test himself, but also test her mettle. As he is seeking an army. However. He will quite immediatly clash with her if his undead army is threatened. Without holding back and -not- attempt to get her recruited for the lady of grey.

It would be an interesting concept and Limadan never passes up a conversation with a djinn or demon.  It would be onteresting to see what they can offer to eachother. Seeing as Limadan has mingled with demons before.

All three are very interesting. And I want all three dplayed out, no doubt. With the prior two probably having him trying to corrupt both of them to join his army. While I'm sure it would be unsuccesful, it would be interesting if he succeeded. To me, that is. It's up to you if you want to do so.

Jounin64

I think he could make a good enemy of the keepers. Tanalla is a keeper but not the leader @Aura made the guild so he'll have to confirm

I could also offer Nezhir, Aveline, and Celeben as possible allies or enemies

Medievarad

I can certainly see some rather intruiging things happen if they'd become enemies.

Nezhir
Unless he'd prove himself and prove his faith to the lady of grey, I don't really see how Limadan and him could be allies and rather enemies. Being that the bounty hunter has the Heretic King one of his targets could make for an interesting thread between the two. As enemies.

Aveline
The Heretic King would be interested in having her join forces. Unless she proves her faith, Limadan will regard her as a force to be reckoned with. And will try to persuade her to join forces. If this persuasion fails, they'd be enemies. If his persuasion succeeded, Limadan will slowly try to corrupt her mind. Get her as another agent for the lady of grey.

Celeben
Someone the Heretic King would be interested to have. Just to keep him close to study how his ability with gathering souls work. That and a rune inscriber would be helpful, however he'd go about it is still something I'd have to think about. Either corruption, persuasion or actual unforced conversion.

Interesting ideas. I'd love to play them out.

Parkway

Medievarad

Jounin64

If I can get at least one more guild member fir order of drage then they could possibly challenge him cuz Aveline's mind is already corrupt by the dragon's blood. As for Celeben Grimoire wouldn't like to be studied and lets just say Grimoire isn't a god but has the power of one with enough souls

Medievarad

And, Limadan can guide that corruption. He's good at that. But, it's ultimatly your choice and I'm not forcing you to do anything. It'd be interesting to see him up against half dragons.

As for Celeben/Grimoire. Limadan wouldn't actually strap him down to a table and start vivisecting. He'll observe it passively, try to find out by feeling the power influxes that're caused by the reaping of souls. They'll probably not even notice it.

Ethereal-Star

Quote from: Heretic King on September 22, 2015, 02:34:13 PM
All these ideas are pretty good. So let's go down the list ^^

I can certainly see an amazing conflict between the two that would actually end in a draw. Since the Heretic King has faced demi-gods in his past, he wouldn't have issues in keeping up with her. But it would be quite the battle. He will definitely try corrupting Chandra. However, whether that is succesful is up to you. But I'd be interested in doing this.

The second. I can see Limadan challenging tha Valkyrie. Not only to test himself, but also test her mettle. As he is seeking an army. However. He will quite immediatly clash with her if his undead army is threatened. Without holding back and -not- attempt to get her recruited for the lady of grey.

It would be an interesting concept and Limadan never passes up a conversation with a djinn or demon.  It would be onteresting to see what they can offer to eachother. Seeing as Limadan has mingled with demons before.

All three are very interesting. And I want all three dplayed out, no doubt. With the prior two probably having him trying to corrupt both of them to join his army. While I'm sure it would be unsuccesful, it would be interesting if he succeeded. To me, that is. It's up to you if you want to do so.

Chandra isn't actually a demigod. As said before, she's descended from gods but has mostly human blood running through her veins as most of her family are in fact mortal. Or were since they are now deceased. But her great-grandmother and great-great grandparents are still alive as they are the gods/goddesses I was speaking of where she gets her divine heritage from. Other than having a little bit of divine power and a weakness to negative energies/bad magics, she is overall human. Her monk warrior abilities are not the same/related to her bloodline. But yes, I agree it should be an interesting fight. Chandra would not yield to him or the lady of grey he serves, but she isn't reckless either. So it would have to end in a draw.

Vanesse and him would no doubt have some quarrels either way, either by him reaping souls and adding them to his army or simply even seeing him in person would be enough to get the blood pumping and the swords (or spears) swinging/jabbing, whatever.

For Muhsina, a very important piece of info. I think this one should come later on, being as she would be owned by him as well as her bottle in which she calls home/is bound to. He would first have to find her bottle in the ocean, rub the bottle like you would a genie lamp and after that she is at his command only. If he wants her to join his army, he would have to make a wish for it, and give something up in return (what that is is up to you) but she really can't say no if he wishes for it. Unless he refuses to give something back since wishes don't come free, of course. So she would in all likelihood be in his army simply because he wills her to be. And don't forget her magical inventory either! More info can be found in her profile.

But yeah, all fun and cool plots to play out. 8)

Medievarad

Sounds good. I'm pretty sure Limadan won't be able to extert enough influence to actually make her hesitate or anything. To make her question her believes and such. I don't think that's a possibility.

It would be a very interesting interaction. Seeing as Limadan will actually not only taunt her. But also call her out on her 'fake' and 'blind' beliefs. And how it chains down her true power.

Sacrifices? Limadan has souls plenty. So that shouldn't be an issue. As for finding her bottle in the ocean? He has some pretty strange ways of getting around (brutal aswell.) So yes. Definitly wanna so them all.

Ethereal-Star

Okay, so do you want to start the threads or shall I or split them? I think we should do the first two first then when those are done we can do the last one. Muhsina could in fact 'take' a soul and use it to strengthen her life force for instance. So that could work. And Limadan gets a djinn to use for his army. But she doesn't actually have any fighting skills. But she can act as supplier though.

Medievarad

If you want to split, that's fine. However, I'll probably start on it in the afternoon. I'll start the second one if that is ok.

Ethereal-Star

Fine by me. :) I'll put the first one on my to-do list for threads. Then will link it here once it's up.

Medievarad

Eh. Where do I post the second one? Where is your valkyrie probably at?

Ethereal-Star

Vanesse can really be anywhere, so it's wherever Limadan is most likely to be recruiting those to his cause. So put it wherever you like. ;)