Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And so the king sat back on his throne.

Started by Medievarad, September 20, 2015, 01:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Quote from: Ethereal-Star on September 25, 2015, 08:10:34 PM
Vanesse can really be anywhere, so it's wherever Limadan is most likely to be recruiting those to his cause. So put it wherever you like. ;)
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19606.new#new

Jounin64

Medievarad

Awesome! Where could they meet? Because Limadan is currently a wanderer. So. He could be anywhere

Jounin64

Same with Celeben lol, why don't we pick a random place lol

Medievarad

Ethereal-Star

Quote from: Heretic King on September 26, 2015, 03:49:11 AM
Quote from: Ethereal-Star on September 25, 2015, 08:10:34 PM
Vanesse can really be anywhere, so it's wherever Limadan is most likely to be recruiting those to his cause. So put it wherever you like. ;)
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19606.new#new

Okay, cool thanks. Will get to it soon.

Wicked Basket

Perhaps the Heretic King could come into contact with my character Ciaphas. I'm not entirely sure exactly how it would pan out, but he would definitely not join forces with him. Something would definitely happen though. :P

Medievarad

Hm. I can see Limadan becoming curious about the soul forging and negotiate for him to learn the trade.

Wicked Basket

Of course that depends on Ciaphas' willingness to teach him. While it is his goal to teach others his craft, he may hesitate when it comes to a being such as Limadan.

Medievarad

True enough. Still. If he refuses to teach Limadan, he will be deemed unworthy and benificial
Wich would end up having the two scrapping.

Wicked Basket

Ciaphas is quite capable of scrapping, especially with his soulforged arms and armor.

Medievarad

It would be interesting. Since Limadan has a set of armour that has been enchanted. But not soulforged. Will probably end in a draw.

Wicked Basket

Probably, though Ciaphas does have one other trick up his sleeve, but it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.  ::)

Ethereal-Star

And Vanesse has entered the fray. Sorry it took so long to respond. :-[

Klezmer Gryphon

@Heretic King

I think a few of my characters would probably be up for some conflict with Limadan. If you want, read up on Eyiahad Helvetii, Emese Csintalan and Lena Davirii, my three wandering warriors.

Medievarad

Limadan would be interested in Eyiahad's abilities. However. He would come over as disrespectful.(I think) Thus Limadan would be hostile and try to either seriously harm and corrupt or kill him. However. If he comes across with respect. Limadan will respect his strength and talk. Rather than fight.

Emese would be an intruiging thing to Limadan. A woman fully clad in armor. He'd be interested in seeing her in action and clash with her. She'd be an addition if she would be corrupted, if not. He will go at her with the intent to kill.

Lena could come across the hulking man in armor when he is travelling. Trying to rob him. However, she brandishes a rpier and Limadan is clad in full plate armor. She'd be like a cat trying to scratch the armor. However. It would be interedting to dee how the Heretic King reacts to banditry.

Klezmer Gryphon

Alrighty, then! Just so  we can narrow this down a bit, which out of the three are you most interested in throwing Limadan at, at the moment? We can do the other two at a later time, too :)

Medievarad

That would be completely up to you ^^

Since Limadan is a wanderer. The thread can happen anywhere.

Klezmer Gryphon

In that case, I think perhaps an encounter with Ms. Csintalan is in order. She's no stranger to fighting hulking brutes not unlike Lamidan, and generally prefers to let her sword do the talking when her skills with it are called into question. However, she does, at  least at first, seek a diplomatic solution to a conflict before drawing her blade.