Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Once ever more. [M] (Beleth)

Started by Medievarad, October 01, 2015, 09:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Usagi sighed slowly, grabbing a branch and flipping down the tree. Letting lose and falling on the floor with a light thud. There wasn't really a reason she went to La'marri, she just enjoyed going there. Her muscles were quite sore, she had finished her morning routine at last. Two hours of nothing but running. Another hour of combat training. And this was merely to keep her body sustained and her physique the way it was. Her lethality was still improving however.

Yet, Usagi shrugged the thoughts off. She was currently unarmed and clad in richly decorated, crimson robes. Giving her the fitting portrait of a noble, rather than a warrior. The demonic mask slid up to the shide of her her head. Revealing her face to any and all that took their time to stop and look at her as she navigated the streets.

And it were at least a few people that stopped to watch the beautiful and young woman.

Beleth

Beleth has been and he was now in this lovely town/city. He made his way in his noble clothing, his coin purse with him. And of course his silver sword. He made his way towards a woman and he smiled. "Greetings, I am Beleth." Beleth said quietly. She had a mask but it slid up her face she looked mighty beautiful. He offered his hand towards her. He didn't want to sway he. He wanted to just talk to the woman with a bit of frustration. After failing to Capture the Rage Demon. He needed to unpent a bit. This woman will do perfectly.

Medievarad

She arched an eyebrow, a man approaching her with an extended hand? A social gesture, no doubt. Well, she had visited the city to take a breather. Away from her home, yet staying in close proximity. She took his hand. "Usagi." She stated her name in return. A gentle and soft voice.

"Can I help you?" She asked, noting he was armed with a silver sword. Still, it would surprise her, coming to blows, if it would even reach her. Yet, she remained wary.

Beleth

Beleth smiled. "Greetings again. Yes yes. I am fine." She might have found him odd or strange by the way he talked but so be it. He shook his head from side to side."Would you like to be friends?" Did Beleth just say what he just said? Oh god, things will god ham at this point. He was so forward and blunt. Beleth didn't have a normal connection with people. As he was a Person Sworn to Help ward off Evil. Communication wasn't his best suit.

Medievarad

She arched an eyebrow, not even once did she ask about the current wellbeing of the man. He seemed.. Nervous? Or agitated? It didn't matter. Yet, she didn't really respond to it either. Yet, the second question was very unexpected.

And caused a light tinge to form on her cheeks. "W-What?" She asked, being caught off guard.

Beleth

Smiling at the woman as he noticed her being caught of guard and he corked her nice small smile. "Yes, let's be friends. I need more of those in my life~" he offered her with a pat on her back. Before shaking his head very slowly. "Shall we go drink? It's on me~" he offered her a small smile again.

Medievarad

Well. To say this situation had escalated quickly was quite the understatement. Suddenly  she had somehow befriended she had only met three minutes ago and was already invited out for a drink. What even happened? How long did she drop her gaurd for? The answer were two seconds.

Two whole seconds. She sidestepped at the pat, a fluent and graceful movement that would cause Beleth to miss. Well, at least she didn't drop her physical gaurd. "I.. Guess." She formulated her response at the offer.

Beleth

Beleth was glad that she had agreed which was good. Beleth had finally gained a new friend this would be very good in he's future friends. She will be a great woman. He attempted to take her by the hand. If allowed he would then bring her to an Inn. Where they served drinks.

Medievarad

Yet. The grip on her hand did catch her off guard. And soon shr was dragged along to the nearest inn, unable to protest. Talk about an energetic and impulsive date.