Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Despite him trying to avoid it, his smile grew larger and he oogled. Oh did he oogle.

"Good in more ways than one."

He gave her a more charming grin now. "But we're not done. Toss your clothes to me."
And he gave her a look. "For .. inspection."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Jynx felt her whole body blush under his stare, but she refused to cower. "Inspection my ass," she grumbled, gathering up her clothes and tossing them at him none too gently. She was starting to realize that arguing with the man wasn't going to get her anywhere.

"I hope you realize you have officially made my list," she informed him, crossing her arms and glaring. "And just so you know, I don't hold grudges. I. Get. Even."

visualspice

He tried not to laugh, but it was hard not to. His view was pleasing, and the angered glare from his naked little wannabe thief was just too much. His smile grew as he plucked up the clothing and began to search through them- purposely taking his time.

"Even? Oh? So you're saying you want to catch me trying to steal from you so you can then in turn, ask me to take off my clothing and admire my naked body?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She suddenly had the very childish urge to stick her tongue out at him. Resisting it (with no small amount of difficulty) she muttered, "Or I could just have my demon eat you."

Don't get my hopes up.

Tempting as the thought was in that moment, she pushed it aside. Louder, she snipped, "Well, someone has a high opinion of himself." Her eyes darted around the room while he continued to search- very slowly, damn him- through her clothes. If she could figure out where it was while he was distracted...

Maybe this night wouldn't be a total bust after all.

visualspice

At that, he was nearly bursting with a laugh. How he was able to contain himself was even beyond him. Sure, he could keep his cool under stressful situations..
But this? This had him nearly in stitches.

He continued his search before peering over at her curiously.

"You know, I normally know a woman for longer than twenty seconds before she tries to seduce me."

DragonSong

"Oh, yes," she replied acidly. "You've got me, alright. I want you, I need you, oh baby, please..." Her tone was carefully bored. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, taking a small, soft step forward.

There was something glinting in the haphazard pile Tiameth had knocked to the floor. Maybe... She took another step, saying airily, "You know, I didn't expect the famous Hawk to be caught drooling in his sleep like that."

visualspice

A sharp brow was raised as he looked down his nose at her.

"So then you've heard about me?"
He saw her move and his eyes narrowed.
"And you can stop right where you are, missy. Though I'm flattered you remember me by reputation, I'll have you know I have very good reasons to be asleep at my desk- Not that.. that I was," he went on, correcting himself. "I was..." And he gestured to the book he had dropped on the floor. "Reading."

DragonSong

Jynx gave him a look that said she clearly wasn't buying it, scoffing. "Must have been a real page turner," she quipped.

Still, she stopped moving. She may have been mocking him for it, but his reputation did proceed him; she really wasn't sure if she should piss him off. So far she just seemed to be a source of amusement.

visualspice

"And I'm sure you know much about books?" he jabbed back, still staring her down in a challenging manner-

And well, she kinda was still naked. Why not draw it out as long as he could?

DragonSong

Angry color rose to her cheeks. She opened her mouth to retort, but couldn't find the right words- a rare occurrence for her. Much as she hated to admit it, her education growing up hadn't been the most complete. She could barely read her own wanted notices.

So she changed the subject. "Look, can I get my clothes back or are you gonna make this-" she indicated herself with a sarcastic wave of her hand- "worth my while?"

visualspice

Trest's expression fell, before his own cheeks heated a little. His smile returned, if not a bit more wolfish now.

"Worth your while?" His grin tugged leftward, dimpling his cheek. "Got some suggestions on that? Cause I'm all ears."

And eyes.
Eyes...
on her boobs.

DragonSong

Jynx smirked. Now they were in her territory. She popped a hip and bit at her bottom lip, very aware of where he was looking.

"Weeellll..." she drawled. "I've got all kinds of suggestions. But I don't play for free." She quirked an eyebrow. "Word is you've got something I want. And it seems I have something you want, so..."

visualspice

His eyes went to her's, raising a brow.

"There are a lot of wants here."
And though he seemed tempted to want to indulge on some of those wants, he suddenly hefted up her clothing and tossed them at her face.

"Sorry, I don't do deals with lousy thieves. Go ahead and get dressed, and try to steal from me again when you get better at it." And he moved to return to his desk.

DragonSong

She caught the bundle of fabric on reflex, jaw dropping. "Lousy?!" she demanded, highly offended. "If Tiameth hadn't made a mess of things I would have had my mark and been out of here before your sorry ass even woke up!"

She angrily began dressing. "And- and you're a thief, so where the hell do you get off judging me? Gods, men!"

visualspice

Trest tsked at her.
"Look, I know most women would love to bed me- reputation and all..."
Which yeah, he was kind of known for is loose ways with women- and being good all night long, too.
"But even I have my limitations. And yes... " He went on, smiling meany. "I am judging you."
And he pointed to the door when she was nearly dressed. "Now go ahead. I'm sure you can see yourself out. I'm a pretty busy guy you know. Deals to make, things to steal, women to fend off..."

DragonSong

Jynx gritted her teeth. If she went for her knife he'd be on her. "Fine. Look, I really didn't want to have to do this-" she clenched her fist, nails biting into her palm- "but you have something I need, so..." She took a breath.

"Come to me, Ilieth!"

The tug in her gut was much stronger than with Tiameth, and lasted longer. She groaned from the pain, clenching her eyes shut.

Oh, so now you want my help.

Gods, don't do this, just come through, she thought.

Then it was over, as though nothing had happened. She looked up, and saw the demon standing behind the Hawk, grinning hungrily. Long, scaly limbs bent at awkward angles hung at his sides and he clicked his his black talons against the desk.

"Hello."

visualspice

What the heck was going on? The woman looked like she was going to be sick! Hopefully she wouldn't be sick in here! But before he could ask if she was alright, a chill raced up his spine. He froze in place, teeth gritting as he felt something was behind him.

A quick peek confirmed it- as did the hello. Trest nearly jumped out of his skin when he did a double take.

"What the holy mother of God..."

He was quick to get on the defensive, as eyes darted to the woman who- in the moment, he hadn't realized he suddenly stood protectively infront of. He then realized....

"So... this a friend of yours?"
Cause he totally wasn't going to play the hero here if she just brought in a friend of her's to beat the crap out of him.

"You know.. I'm not really a fan of threesome's..." he went on, a lame attempt at a joke- but he really, really didn't want this right now! He had, after all, just been napping and sort of wish he still was!

"So you want something, big deal- a lot of people do," he went on, cutting the woman a look now as he tried to remain as cool as he could be, even though internally? He wanted to scream like a woman!

DragonSong

Jynx furrowed her brow when he jumped in front of her. Was he trying to defend her? That was ironic. She forced herself to straighten up, breathing through the aftershocks of pain from the summoning.

"Friend is a strong word," she muttered. "But if I don't get what I came here for, he'll be as displeased as I am."

"An amulet," the demon hissed, his second set of eyelids sliding horizontally across his eyes eerily. "A gold pendent with a bloodstone set in its center."

"I was told the Hawk had it," Jynx said, folding her arms over her chest.

visualspice

This was... deeeeeeeeeeeefinitely not what he wanted to do today. Maybe he should have just....

But shaking off the idea internally, he sighed and folded his arms across his chest.

"Had it is right. I'm pretty sure that little item has been sold."

And for all he knew, he was lying. He had just taken in a lot of new inventory and well...
Part of him wondered if it was included on that list...
And if it were....
Well, he didn't exactly want to have ANYONE know where it was kept...
Considering well...

He had been hiding his loot at his grandfather's estate..
The one he inherited...
The one NO ONE KNEW he inherited!

DragonSong

"Fuck." Jynx hissed, catlike, scowling. Great. Just great. Back to square one then.

"He could be lying," Ilieth mused.

Jynx weighed the possibility, but... "With a demon staring him down? Not likely." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "I need a name, an address, something! Who did you sell it to?"