Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Special Request [M] [ @Midnight ]

Started by Wild, November 09, 2015, 11:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild

Flavia smiled by the thought of having an Elvish man as her sex slave. Perhaps, with the proper training, it would even be possible to make him love her. Flavia had met very little love in her life. Lust? Yes. Desire? Oh gods yes. But who among her lovers had ever genuinely loved her?

Whether or not she would be capable of loving someone in return, that remained to be seen. So much had happened since she was married off to a man who taught her nothing but hate.

"I hope you will have some male slaves to spark my interest, Lady Arun," she replied. "I look forward to see your selection..."

She listened to Lady Arun when she spoke of a young woman between the ages of thirteen and seventeen as her second slave.

"Yes, that would be good," she replied calmly. "I hear their taste is better the younger they are. Do you have any thirteen year old virgins among your slaves now? If not I may be able to settle for someone older..."

Nightmare

"I'm sure I have something to fit both your interests and your needs." Cynthia said with a smile as they approached a large room. Once inside, Flavia would see a large chamber full of many beds. It fit around twenty people comfortably. The beds were simple and cheap and there was no other furniture in the room.

In the room there were twenty female slaves, all of which Cynthia was currently selling. They were all naked except for the iron collars around their necks and the chain attached to them. There were three Serenian women who all had leather collars and a rope rather than the iron that would cause damage to their bodies. Upon Cynthia's arrival, the girls all began to get into line.

"I figured we could start with your female slave. They range from thirteen to twenty-three." Cynthia began to explain. "The youngest are on the left, the oldest on the right. Feel free to inspect them in any way you please."

OOC: Feel free to describe the slaves so they are to Flavia's taste @Morrighan

Wild

Flavia smiled and followed Lady Arun into the large chamber filled with many beds. "You were warmly recommended by my friend, so I am quite certain you will have something that perks my interest," she assured Lady Arun calmly.

In the room she saw twenty female slaves. Three of them were Serenian. She was impressed by how the girls all began to get into line once she and Lady Arun entered. "They are quite obedient," she commented, remembering how her own husband Rasul disapproved of disobedient slaves. "My compliments, Lady Arun. You have trained them well..."

She nodded when Lady Arun suggested starting with her female slave. "Yes, that will do," she agreed. She started on the right side of the room, carefully inspecting the oldest slaves first.

Like an expert wine taster she closed her eyes and wandered from the right side to the left side of the line of slaves. She sniffed the skin of the slaves as she passed them, the same way a wine taster would sniff a bottle of wine before considering tasting it.

"Hmmm, this one is too old, this one is too sour, this one is too bitter...."

She continued like that through the entire line of the elder slaves, but a smile grew on her face when she reached the end of the line, where the youngest girls were.

At the end of the line was a young thirteen year old girl, with mild golden eyes in a bronzed face, and long dark brown hair surrounding her face. Her slender body gave away her youth. Flavia could smell from the scent alone that the girl was untouched by men, and thus her blood would taste sweet.

"Ah, this one will do nicely," she told Lady Arun. "What can you tell me of her? How much do you want for her?"

Nightmare

Cynthia looked over Flavia's choice and thought for a moment. "She was born here, thirteen years and one month ago. Her father is unknown, but I assure you he was one of my nobleman customers. Her mother is one of the slaves that I have entertain my noble guests. She is half Adelan and half Thanati."

She paused for a moment and continued to think. "I'm sure her mother gave her a name, though I'm not sure what it is. If you would like you could ask her, or give her one of your own. Since she is young and therefore will last much longer than some of the other slaves and since I can personally assure you she has retained her virginity and has never been touched by a man, she will be more expensive. How much were you looking to spend, or does it not matter?"

Wild

Flavia listened to Cynthia's information, noting them down in her notebook. This was surely a young girl of interest. But the other options beside her were also interesting. Flavia wanted to make sure she had all options covered before making her choice, knowing that her husband would have her hide if she paid a price he did not like for a slave again. She nodded when Lady Arun said she could ask the girl for her name or give her a name of her own.

"What is your name, child?" she asked the girl in a gentle tone. After all, she did not wish to give the child the impression that she was going to stay with a monster. Being a doctor she used delicate methods to tap her food sources for blood, to make sure they did not lose all their blood at once.

She nodded when Lady Arun assured that the girl was still a virgin and thus was a bit more expensive. She knew that virgins were more valuable. "I am aware of that," she nodded. "I am willing to pay the price. My friend assured me that your prices are reasonable - unlike those on the public slave markets."

Tags: