Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fallen and forgotten Gods|| Morrighan|| M ||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 12, 2015, 11:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus was no gentle man and thrusted in Kylarah hard. Returning Sophie's kisses entangling his tongue with hers. He moaned and even growled when it felt spectaculary good with the sucking kisses. Also was not suprised if the biting or scratching had caused him to bleed.

''A God fucking a Succubus and half demon. That would be a fun story in Hell.'' Jasorus jestered slightly panting before biting in Sophie's neck.

Wild

Kylarah moaned in passion and curled her arms and legs around Jasorus when he thrust  inside her. She rocked her hips against his, biting his shoulders and raked her nails down his back while he had her. She also varied between tightening and relaxing the muscles in her lower abdomen to try increase the pleasure for him.

Sophie returned Jasorus' kisses, curling her tongue around his in a deep kiss while she caressed his body. Both girls grinned when they heard Jasorus' words.

"Not to mention the faces of the other Gods when you tell them about us..." they replied.

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh that would be amusing. Most are not fond of me.'' Jasorus said with a grin. He started to softly emit a sensual aura. Not that these women needed more arousal but it was something that made their climaxes even better. He kept pounding into Kylarah until he shot his seed deeply into her and pulled out. Letting some drip between both woman's.

It somehow did give him a slight moment of weakness as he felt his strength slightly drained but nothing detectable or lethal. Still hard he pushed himself inside of Sophie and continued on in a very non gentle way.

Wild

Kylarah laughed when he spoke of most Gods not being fond of him. "Perhaps it has something to do with the attraction most Goddesses most probably feel towards you?" she suggested. "You do have a certain aura around you that would be very noticeable to most women..."

She let out a high-pitched scream when she reached the peak of her orgasm, her body thrashing almost violently in his arms. After the orgasm she allowed herself some rest when Jasorus pushed himself inside of Sophie.

Sophie moaned loudly in pleasure and met his thrusts with eagerness, kissing Jasorus passionately as she raked her fingernails across his back. "Ah... yes... this is good," she moaned. "Take me harder...."

Moving her hips, she rocked against him, meeting each thrust with eagerness.

SilmeriaElemred

''That aurra is why many Gods do not like me. I may have taken a few of their wives. I unfortunatly can no longer return to the realm of Gods without my long lost brother.'' Jasuros said and looked at Kylarah for a moment, hoping that she was not finished just yet. It was then he heard Sophie's demand.

''Your wish is my command.'' Jasorus said and widened one of her legs more whilest roughly kneading one of Sophie's breasts, flicked the nipple hard before he gave it a slap hard enough to turn her skin red. He thrusted in her harder and faster to even such a degree slapping noises were heard with each thrust. There was a hunger in his eyes which most women would fear.

Wild

Kylarah grinned when Jasorus confessed to having taken a lot of the Goddesses and that this was the reason why the Gods did not like him. "Well, they can't be much to brag of in bed when the Goddesses were so willing to sleep with other men," she mused. "Why can't you return to the realm of Gods without your brother?"

She grinned and stood up when Jasorus started roughly pumping Sophie. The part demon screamed in ecstasy and curled her arms and legs around him when he fucked her hard. "Oh, oh, oh!" she cried out with every thrust. "Oh Gods, this is so good! More! Give me more!"

Kylarah smiled devilishly and started massaging Jasorus's balls when he humped Sophie, trying to send him over the edge once Sophie reached the peak of her orgasm. "When you are done with her, it is my turn," she smiled.

SilmeriaElemred

''I am unfortunatly not strong enough to overcome the new barrier. My brother has the other half of the power we had before we split.''

He grinned at Sophie and kept pumping her even after she climaxed. He after all was not done yet but with Kylarah massaging his balls he soon would be and when he came he released a deep moan and pulled out halfway so some of his manly juices got on the skin of her abdomen. Jasorus liked making women dirty.

Wild

Kylarah smiled and pressed the front of her body against the God's backside, caressing his hair and whispering seductively in his ear. "When we find your brother we may be able to gather the other half of the power..." she whispered. "And with our help you could have it all..."

Sophie was panting heavily after Jasorus' heavily pumping of her body. Kylarah on the other hand was rested and eager for more. When Jasorus pulled out of Sophie, Kylarah smiled and licked him clean, before continuing to kiss and caress him, trying to make him hard again.

"Now it's my turn," she grinned, looking up at him with a seductive gaze. "Unless you are tired?"

Sophie rested and dipped in the water to wash when Kylarah started moving towards Jasorus in a seductive manner. She knew that the young succubus was testing if it was really possible to fuck a man to death.

SilmeriaElemred

''Tired?'' Jasorus said with a chuckle. ''Far from it.'' He did not need a lot to get hard again. ''Still curious wether you can fuck me to death or not too.'' He caresed her face and her body and gave Kylarah's ass a good squeeze.

''As for my brother, that would be a wonderful event to finally be reunited and become one being again. Although I will make sure we shall not become the God we once were. No. I will consume his power and destroy his existence. Who needs a God of Hope anyway. Despair and chaos are afterall a natural order.''

He brought his mouth to her neck and bit her a few times.