Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Universal Message/Advert Board

Started by omgtherage, December 28, 2015, 11:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omgtherage

An idea kind of popped into my head and I looked around and it seems like it's not a thing on this forum. So, a suggestion for the common and ruling folk both!

A message board or boards accessible by all characters. You have a plot suggestion that you cannot take part in yourself? Or maybe a character needs something done, but isn't willing to get their own hands dirty?

Leave your adverts, wanted posters, requests and call to arms on this board and anyone interested can run with it. This could be situated in the meeting place, even.

For example, if my character is wronged by another, and cannot let go of the grudge, she/he might leave a notice asking for anyone who knows this evil doer's whereabouts to contact him/her or to bring him/her their head!
Then, anyone interested, including the evildoer, can run off with this idea themselves. They might make a mention of it during an unrelated thread (Oh, of course I'll help you, Princess Leia, but afterwards I must continue my quest for the bounty of an evildoer!)

Just an idea that might be appealing to some other than myself! It's just another way of connecting the many characters of this world. (:

Rhindeer

I actually really like this idea. 8D It sounds like a fun IC thing to incorporate!

So I say, why not? We can certainly give this a try and see what comes of it!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa