Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

S(t)ealing creation [M]

Started by Medievarad, January 02, 2016, 03:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Well. That was putting it rather bluntly. A gentle tinge of pink appeared on her cheeks. "I find it.. Intruiging.. Moreso than bothersome."

DragonSong

Jynx gave her a lopsided grin. "You don't flirt much, do you, Spitfire?"

Intriguing. The girl was entertaining, she definitely had to give her that.

Medievarad

"I don't know what it involves or how it works." She shrugged slowly, sitting up again. "But. Keep going. It is interesting."

DragonSong

She laughed. "Oh boy, you must've lost a lot of blood," she muttered, shaking her head and chuckling. "Flirting's a bit more spontaneous than, keep going, ya know? Here."

Shifting so she was facing her better, Jynx reached out and put a finger gently under her chin, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Perfect. Now just bat those pretty little eyes and say whatever comes to mind."

This was surreal, but oddly entertaining. It had been a while since she'd relaxed a bit.

Medievarad

"I have no idea on how to go about it." She arched an eyebrow as Jynx sat next to her, letting out a soft and small moan under the touch. Surprised at the ability of making such a sound herself. Her eyes fluttered as she looked at Jynx again. "This feels.. Nice.."

DragonSong

Jynx snatched her hand back, considered it, then reached out to brush the back of her hand over the girl's cheek. "I think you're better at this than you give yourself credit for," she muttered. Frowning a bit, she said suddenly, "You gotta watch yourself with this stuff though, you know? Sometimes people get the wrong impression, and if you're not willing to straighten them out you can get yourself into trouble."

The thought sparked an odd feeling of protectiveness in her. She knew Usagi was a fighter, she'd seen her in action, but she was also a pretty young woman who seemed just a little bit naive. Dangerous combination.

Medievarad

Usagi softly pressed her cheek against Jynx' hand. She found herself enjoying the gentle and caring touches. "Do you me rape?" She asked. Perhaps a bitbmore insensitive than expected mattering this subject. "There have been.. Attempts." She said as she looked Jynx in the eyes again."You're really beautiful." Here she was again. The most blunt and insensitive and cold way of saying it.

DragonSong

Jynx flinched. That was a bit of a sore subject. "Yes, that's what I meant," she ground out, one hand clenching into a fist at the mention of "attempts".

Then she felt her face heat a bit. Oh hell no, she was not actually blushing. She didn't do that. Ducking her head, she drew her hand back to subconsciously cover the scar that slashed across her face. "I'm really not," she mumbled. "I'm charming. People get the two confused a lot."

And usually she didn't bother to correct them. She wasn't a self-conscious person, but for some reason this girl made her feel a little jittery with those words. Not in an entirely unpleasant way either.

Medievarad

She shrugged the subject off. It wasn't important. Being raped or being killed. There were always attempts, but those never succeeded. And the ones attempting always payed for it. She didn't really see the difference.

Usagi shifted from her seated position to her knees, putting ahand on Jynx' shoulder. Her other hand insitently caressing Jynx' hand on the scar. Trying to pry it away. If succesfully done so, she'd run her thumb across the scar. "This doesn't make you less beautiful. It has some appeal to it."

DragonSong

Jynx snorted but let her pull her hand away. "Yeah, sure, appeal. That's the word for it." She never usually gave the scar much thought- it was just a part of who she was. Even she wouldn't go so far as to say it was appealing though.

Medievarad

She put her other hand under Jynx' chin, the tips of her fingers gently caressing her chin. "Teach me more about this flirting."

DragonSong

Jynx swallowed, forcing a smirk. "Well, I think you've pretty much got the hang of it, actually," she muttered, glancing down and away. "Good news is you're a cute little thing, so you'll never have to put too much effort into it."

She cleared her throat and looked back to her. Her smirk softened into a small smile and she gently took Usagi's wrist, guiding her hand into her lap. "I think this is a conversation to have when you're not all woozy from blood loss," she said quietly.

She couldn't say she wasn't a little bit tempted to, but she certainly didn't want to do anything that could be perceived as "taking advantage" of the situation.

Medievarad

"I'm not 'cute'. Nor am I a 'little thing'." Sounded her response. Taking it just a tad too literal. Yet her hand was guided to Jynx' lap. The other hand that was idly caressing the scar slowly slid to the back of Jynx' head. And sh e pressed forward. Pressing her soft and delicate lips on Jynx' after a short hesitation.

And for her being the cold and brutal personality and fighter. Forged by combat, she was surprisingly gentle and tender with the kiss.

DragonSong

Eyes widening, Jynx gave a small sound that was muffled into the kiss. She knew she should pull away, but she didn't. It was...nice. Much softer than she would have expected. And it had been a long time since someone had shown her such affection...

Remembering why that was, she pulled away, reaching up to cup Usagi's face in her hands. "You are definitely delirious, Spitfire," she murmured, unable to help the small smile that twitched at the corners of her lips.

Medievarad

"If I am. Enjoy it while it lasts." She sated. Before pressing closer again. Their noses touching softly. "And Spitfire is an ugly nickname.. It's Usagi.." Was what she whispered. Looking into Jynx' eyes, before gently nudhing the redhead's lips with her own once more.

DragonSong

Jynx closed her eyes, leaning into the contact. Ohhh, this is such a bad idea... But she found she was caring less and less.

Medievarad

((Do you want to ftb here? Or keep going? I prefer the latter. But it is up to you and your limits ^^))
------------------------------------------------------------
She broke the kiss and placed a gentle one in the redhead's neck. "You'll have to be active. Still wounded and all that." Was what she said with a soft, yet dry chuckle.

DragonSong

((I can keep going, just nothing too explicit please, I prefer implication))

Jynx swallowed a small sound, running her hand up Usagi's back. "Careful what you wish for, sweetheart," she said softly with a wicked grin, tilting her head up to kiss her again, more firmly this time.

Medievarad

((Duly noted ^^))
--------------------

Usagi took a deep sigh. "I don't wish. I anticipate." Yet. She was immediatly silenced by a stronger, more dominant kiss. If she wasn't hurt like she was now, she'd be all over that. Ready to struggle for the dominance. Yet as she was right now? She allowed Jynx to do as she pleased, for now, merely softly pressing back against Jynx.

DragonSong

Sighing softly, Jynx pulled back, letting her hand brush lightly over the other girl's cheek. "Ok. Let's just...take a beat, alright? You're hurt. I'm not interested in making your condition worse."

Not strictly true. She was interested. Very interested. But for once in her life she tried to put someone else's well-being ahead of her own.