Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Drop in the Pond. [M]

Started by Draconian, January 28, 2016, 11:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

A strange heat flooded her system when he said he missed her. A smile was on her lips and she closed her eyes, looking away after a moment but smiling all the same. Grace moved her legs to shimmy out of the strange furred skirt and finally, she was naked and on display. Her hand moved to his member to smooth up and down it and Grace flushed at the zing of pleasure that shot through her system at the very idea of being full of him. "I want you, too," she panted, lifting her hands away and pushing them above her head, arching her back. With only Motark here to see her, Grace didn't exactly have any sort of shame and just grinned up at him. "I missed feeling you," She whispered, eyes falling closed.

DaGlobster

She closed her eyes, and Motark kissed her breasts again, leaving a red mark as he sucked on the flesh before he pulled back up. He brought her closer and started to tease, getting his member slick on her juices as he pushed against her, teasing her with the prospect of him entering her.

"I missed filling you. Missed the little twitches you give out when I'm in you to the base," he said, and he kissed her lips.

Draconian

Grace wriggled her hips eagerly, flushed. Her hands moved to cover her breasts and she bit her lip before she curled her arms around his neck. "It's only been a day," She whispered against his lips, giving a quiet laugh because she was just as eager too. Like she'd discovered something wonderful and wanted to gorge on it while she still could - because it was gone for good. "You've had me once and now you can't go a full day without having me again?" she teased, leaning up for more kisses and grinding her core against him.

DaGlobster

"You're just so wonderful," Motark said, shooting her a grin before he went in to give her the kisses she was seeking. One hand went to her hip and held her in place as he started to push in.

Draconian

Grace arched her back and moaned when he pushed into her, his name was a high pitched noise and she squeezed his forearms. "Motark," Grace swallowed, giving eager rocks to her hips as soon as he started. If anything, Grace didn't seem over eager until Motark started and she held his biceps and tilted her head back, "Yes. Please?" she begged, trying to move closer.

DaGlobster

Again, he couldn't get all of himself into her, but he pushed in deep and nearly reached her inner limit. He looped an arm under her, lifting her just a little off the bed and pulling her into him as he started to fuck her. The thumb on his other hand ground down on her nipple.

Draconian

Grace let him move her for his own benefit, rolling her hips to his. Her hands clutched at his arms and quickly enough she was flushed and needy. His name was a growl and she bit her lip harshly. This was only after a day! Grace hoped that, should they ever part for a week, he'd take it easy on her.

"Motark!" She panted his name, looking up at him through her hair, her mouth fell open and she rocked her hips greedily. Barely fifteen minutes back and already...!

DaGlobster

Motark couldn't deny this odd magnetism that seemed to be mutual between him and Grace. He drank of her sin quite deeply, the relishment of every movement clear on his face as his tough hands ran over her body, the contrasts sharp and the irony not lost within his mind.

"Grace..." He answered, gazing down at her as they moved together.

Draconian

Grace felt warm and protected. Well, stuffed like a turkey and out of breath but being warm and protected outweighed being a little uncomfortable. Her name on his lips had her looking up at him, her face contorting as the strange, still unfamiliar pleasure bloomed in her belly. Grace opened her mouth again but instead of words a sharp gasp and a moan left.

At least it felt nice. At least he was nice. Grace moved more, cheeks flushed, glancing at the entrance of the tent while she rocked against her savior. Half waiting for someone to rush in to talk to him about something overly important that just couldn't wait. Grace pressed her cheek to his chest, her fingers curling around his biceps while she tried not to mewl or shout. Shivers racked her form and she bit down hard on her lip, eyes closed. "I..." She breathed low, hiding her face, "What if..." her fingers dug into Motark's arms, nails leaving biting crescents, a sharp intake of breath cut off her words and her head tipped back, "What if...?"

DaGlobster

"What if?" He repeated, and he slowed to give her a chance to speak. He lowered himself over her and moved slower, more intimately. He gazed down at her, this small human that had enchanted him so much more than any eager, full-bodied orc woman he'd ever seen. Maybe it was because she had that spark of kindness so rare among his own people, or maybe it was just a case of a master getting too close to a slave.

He paused, hiding it by giving these grinding little circles against her as she started to tepeat the phrase.

"Go on, Grace. What if... what?"

Draconian

Grace squeezed her eyes shut, head tipped back. Her breath was hot little pants and fingers digging into orc flesh. Her voice was a soothing balm against everything and she trembled beneath him. "What if..." Grace held her breath for a moment and a flush rose up her neck, before it burst out if her in a trembling gasp.

"You're gone," she felt her eyes start to close of their own volition, shifting her weight and limbs for her own comfort. The little grinding circles he made was answered by lazy pleasure soaked movements of her own. "What if you leave. What happens to me then," Grace blinked back tears, feeling raw and vulnerable in a way she'd never felt before, though surely her situation had something to do with it.

"I don't want to be alone again." Grace paused and closed her eyes, reaching a hand up to cup Motarks cheek. "I don't want to go back. Even after you get tired of me, please, don't make me go back there."

DaGlobster

"I don't want you to go back there," he said, propping himself up on one hand so he could stroke up along the front of her torso. He leaned down to leave a kiss on her chin, then he gripped her hips so he could help her move as he started to hammer her properly, grunting as he felt the pleasure.

"I don't want you to end up in a camp, kept prisoner," he continued, and he slowed down to screw her a little slower, more passionately.

"Maybe... you can have something here..."